Yesterday night I had a bottle of wine and three beers, went to sleep at 8 AM...

Yesterday night I had a bottle of wine and three beers, went to sleep at 8 AM. Woke up at 4 PM and threw up with bile a few times. It's 5 hours later and I'm still still feeling sick and on the verge of vomiting. Can't eat shit.
What do I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HAnE4cYGpm8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kill yourself.

okay, anything less extreme perhaps?

Hair of the dog, laddie!

Don't drink cheap alcohol

An old drinkers trick for you younglings

If you wake up the day after and feel like shit, just have a drink of whatever you had last night and you will feel better almost instantly.
It is called a recovery drink. It works.

Swallow several large load of cum. I promise, it works every time!

you drank too much. there is no cure. you can make yourself feel slightly better by smoking pot and taking a nap if you got it but other than that you are going to be fucked until you aren't. Best thing you can do is try to drink some milk. if you throw it up just dont eat or drink anything until you can again.

Gatoraide
Pedialite work is best
also V8
Take shower

drink a lot of water.

I'm a fonctionning alcoholic, i use powerade and dehydrated noodle soup for breakfast to cure my morning hangover

forgot to add that alka selzer helps to some degree.

Wait it out, you'll be fine.

user I've been in the same boat, you are really dehydrated. It sucks ass and your gonna be sick all day, your just gonna have to bear it. Try your best to keep hydrated, drink small sips of water. Your pretty badly just gonna puke it up but it's fine. Eventually your gonna keep the water down. Once you do try eating somethings small and easy to digest like saltine crackers, if your able to keep this down move on to a piece of toast. If your able to keep that down try something like apple sauce or a thin soup, like chicken noodle. Point is that your dumbass did t drink enough water last night and alcohol is a diuretic, making you very dehydrated and sick. It sucks but you should be fine. If shit get really bad you should go to the hospital, chances are they'll put you on an IV and run test on you (expensive, but at least you'll have peace of mind).

Like the giant size bottle of wine or the normal size? At any rate, as a long time drunkard, one of my rules is NEVER mix wine with ANY other alcohol. Beer and liquor not so bad, but for me at least, wine doesn't mix.

a 0,75l bottle of wine.

Also don't drink any more, "hair of the dog" will only prolong the symptoms, your still dehydrated and will just feel even worse later. Keep your fluids up, remember to drink lots of water when you do drink so this doesn't happen again, and good luck you underage faggot

>fonctionning

Looks like it.

You need to drink some gatorade and eat something like plain toast with it, you gotta force it down and drink a quart of gatorade or something like it to recover quickly otherwise you are just making it last longer than it should. Alcohol is a diuretic so it dehydrates and if you have not eaten since last night that will make things even worse.

it's 9pm where i live, and in my native langage we spell it "fonction" instead of "function" so i mixed up because i'm already slightly drunk. But i've got a job, my own place, friends who doesn't know that i drink myself to sleep almost every night.

fuck all this touchey feeley gatoraide and crackers shit. Go get a big greasy burger and a coke. For whatever reason the grease makes your stomach feel right again. You are going to have terrible beer shits later anyways, but this will make them worse.

You need something to eat OP. Here you go

youtu.be/HAnE4cYGpm8

>What do I do?

eat a slice of toast you light weight

A lot of water is your best bet. You have to have enough water to wash the alcohol out of your body

Water helps prevents a hangover too, if you're not too fucked to remember to drink a bottle or two before falling asleep drunk

just keep drinking a lot of water, alcohol dehydrates you and this is the main cause of a hangover.

Three things:

1. You're suffering from methanol poisoning. Happens when you drink a ton of alcohol, most of it's ethanol, but a small amount of all distilled alcohol has methanol in it. Your liver will filter all of the ethanol until there is no more. Then it takes a stab at the methanol, and that's when the hangover begins. Methanol is poisonous, so you essentially suffer from methanol poisoning until your liver consumes it all. "The hair of the dog", or drinking more alcohol actually has a chemical purpose. You drink more alcohol to put more ethanol back in your system. Your kidneys will flush the methanol in your system and your liver will cycle back to filtering the ethanol. The problem is you prolong the hangover, but its less severe.

2. You need to restore water and salt (electrolytes). Drink a large gatoraid or poweraid.

3. You need potassium as well as salt to return K/NA pumps to normal working function. When you buy the poweraid at your convenience store, also get one of those "Naked" vegetable shakes. Not a "juice", I'm talking about the shit that's like ground cabbage; pulpy, full of plant. Look on the label and find the one with the most potassium in it. I think the Green one has the most, 960mg per serving, or something like that.

TL:DL- Poweraid, Potassium drink, (last resort) drink some beer.

Source: Professional party guy, who talks to chemists, with a Biology degree.

I have a pantry with a backup supply of the above in case I wake up in your shape.

Eating grease actually makes symptoms worse for some people, but for your case (sense you have a strong stomach) the grease causes your gall bladder to release more bile into your tract, which helps stabilize things in the small intestine - which has just been blasted with alky.

Thanks, I didn't know that. Is there any reason why Taco bell and Good Times work better than McDonalds or Burger King, you science bitch?

Bro same thing happened to me today, just keep pushing liquids and you will end up throwing up again. After the third round of vomiting I was straight.

Different user, but I personally find that greasy, hole-in-the-wall Mexican food works best, with lots of water. Even Taco Bell isn't greasy enough (and generally sucks IMHO).

/thread

I've never tried a Good Times, but I know McD's and the King's burger are.. kinda dry. They've sorta processed all of the natural out of it. Taco Bell's ground beef drips fat on the other hand. If it really helps, I bet a "real" hamburger somewhere would hit the spot. If you can't find a good $10 burger in your area, maybe a 5 guys or something.

Bread.
Eat some.

I agree with this user, best advice so far and like they said don't trying drinking more, it won't help.

OP here, I'm kinda feeling better now. Didn't really do anything from the suggestions above apart from drinking some water.

Just ordered a KFC Strips Deluxe box because why the fuck not. I'll probably throw it up as soon as I'm finished eating. Still, I'm hungry as fuck since I didn't put anything in my mouth for 14 hours.

Thanks for the help.

you fucking pussy

You're hungover. Take two aspirin, drink a coke, followed by lots of water and eat a nice big greasy burger.

fucking nice quads...check'd

You tried shit? Why not just start with a sandwich?

Keep drinking you can't hold down your liquor that's the proplem.A bottle of wine a three beers?? That's it?? I kill a Bottle of vodka and 6 beers a night. If you keep drinking your tolerance will go up dude.

Don't be 15 and a lightweight.
Come back when you've demolished three bottles of red wine and still want shots. Your 30s are fucking great for booze handling..

>wine and three beers
>threw up

grow some balls you fucking pussy. You should not throw up unless you drank one bottle vodka.

ok you pussy drink water with a shot of lemon. I promise lemon soothes your stomache.

Just wait it out, how old are you? Ever been hungover to fuck before?

OP here. I've been drinking almost daily for years now. My tolerance isn't going up.

I'm 25 but extremely skinny. Hangover is pretty much my daily routine but sometimes for no apparent reason I get extremely sick the day after drinking. I'm not sure what causes it - it's most likely not the amount of alcohol I'm consuming during the night because I had more on many occasions and the next day I'd feel pretty much fine without vomiting with bile every 15 minutes.

That's impressive, I don't support your lifestyle, and I wish you could get out of it, but props for at least maintaining facade. Hope you can get better.

I'm a girl that only ways 110 pounds...And I can drink more then that. That's really sad op

MED INTERN HERE

RACE TO HOSPITAL !!! prolly sepsis

treat it or die

You shouldn't be throwing up until 4 bottles of vodka.. And you stick finger down throat to make room for more vodka.

Courage poulet ça va passer, juste bois beaucoup d'eau et reposes-toi.
Un conseil, à l'avenir évites de te la coller au vin, ça fait d'affreux lendemains.

(au passage, tu n'est pas le seul à boire jusqu'à trouver le sommeil, tu as surement pas mal de potes dans le même cas qui eux non plus ne savent pas pour toi ;) )

kek

Ok then I retract my statement. I thought you were a normal person.

Is anyone on Sup Forums a normal person?

Drink more

What does being a girl have to do with it? (btw I'm typing as a girl)

I drank nearly 9 litres of frosty jacks last night and woke up feeling fine with zero hangover

6ft 5 viking genetics here

Sorry, I meant physically normal, not mentally, obviously.

My 'Achilles Heel' so to speak, however, is that I'm yet to master basic spelling differences for homophones.

drink more
Hair of the dog
Ive been through 3 handles of jim in 4 days and im still going some how

As a gender ?
BTW I think OP is an alcohol!

Getting drunk is expensive for you. How's life going?

Yes I am as a gender. I want to speak with an alcohol.

Bend over and touch toes a couple times, do some jumping jacks. Move around a bit it'll all be gud

Looks like smurf piss in a plastic bottle...

very good

i have 60k in the bank and im going to new york for christmas.

dont try and eat shit maybe?

Well, I'm 175cm and I weigh 65kg. I suppose I kinda am "normal", just skinny. I don't gain any weight from eating and cba to work out.

Too late, OP took the wheel and killed someone in a car crash.

>An alcohol

The only people who drink OP are his fag buddies when he's three sheets after two beers..

>Viking
>60k
>MFW he means 60 krones

Yeah, but 9L of Frosty Jack's is like £5.95..

I would be surprised, but I also I don't believe you. If your life was going good, you wouldn't be here, we all know this. Other than that, money and location doesn't say much about happiness, but exaggerated alcohol consumption does.

Alcohol stops water from being absorbed into your body - that's what hangover is, you're dehydrated. That's also why you seem to pee so much more when you start drinking, because all of that water from the booze stops being absorbed and goes right through you.

Just drink lots of water/juice/whatever. A fatty breakfist helps get you on your feet too (think bacon and eggs or something).

Watch Hillary Duff movies

You're gold, user !

What fucking russia prices are you dealing with over there in britanistan? How can alcohol be so cheap?

>Claims wealth of 60K
>Drinks Frosty Jacks

Surely people don't lie online, right?

Not for long
>Brexit will raise import prices

(I think he's using understatement for comic effect, child.)

Child? How did you know I was born of?

Must be hell of a Jew...

Also, I've never even heard of frosty jacks before, so your pedantic knowledge of beverage prices doesn't faze me.

WELL IT SURE AS FUCK AINT FOR THE 'TASTE'

dude smoke weed lmao

Maybe the metric units of measurement confused you. Protip: 9 litres is a lot of anything, unless you're fuelling a vehicle.

I wouldn't even be talking about my surprise about the prices if I didn't already think it was alot for very little.

It's fucking cheap cider. He could also drink 9 liters of sparkling water the effect would be the same : Piss everything before having any effect...

Oh, to be as youthful and as easily surprised again..

Brexit is the single worst thing to hit the UK since WW2 as far as the economy and international relations is concerned. What hurts the most is that it was from inside. Namely the one's who polled (NOT voted, it wasn't a vote) for it are the ones going to be most directly affected by it, the stupid peons being already 'under-advantaged' are going to face further benefit cuts, rising food prices, falling spending power as the pound falls. The turkeys did indeed welcome Christmas, and will all feel pretty foolish when the farmer comes calling soon enough..

You're in THAT state after a few beers and a bottle of wine?? Dude, I can drink that and get up and go into work the next day. Work on yr tolerance ffs.

Bottle of wine and 3 beers.. Confused by hangover. Fucking pleb. Keep out of your parents stash, you little shit.