>keep ERP and RP to a minimum
>discuss stuff
>post fitting, not over-sexualised content
>most important: Have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wSAp991JIVs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sameji claim'd

Did he now? I haven't talked to him in 2 years.
How is he?

カラミチーマス

Claim

Stop posting it, Mai
You care too much

Once you pop you can't stop.

Nui is mine.

>there are people in this world who claim a cartoon character as their wife
So glad these threads are dying

Shiro claimed.

>amateur surgeon
That too is a great way to earn some cash. No tax, no liabilities and the kidney market is currently underserved.
>the brain part is debatable
Any other qualities?
>I hear I can become a wizard, I'm interested in knowing what my first spell will be
Wizardry is highly overrated, but there some some useful spells.
I for example can make the air smell and also disappoint my parents at the same time.

Claim

Parasite.
Satsuki best girl.
youtube.com/watch?v=wSAp991JIVs

One more for our brothers who fought beside us
One more and forward again
Once more, we'll fight and conquer
Until we'll meet again

@everyone your waifus suck and are lame

Claimed.

I should sell a kidney then, and take it out myself to save some funds

Not really any other qualities no. I can drink a bunch, if that counts

You can do both at once? I can only do one at a time :(

Be back later

Third time's the charge, isn't it, Foxworth?

>charge

Well I'M a retard.

Ha! Mako is da best!

>Claims every character from Nichijou except for Mai

Yup!

???

Claim

>I should sell a kidney then, and take it out myself to save some funds
But if you take someone else, you can sell two kidneys and also replace the liver you ruined with all your drinking.
And no, this does not count as a useful skill. Sports maybe? Art? Passion?

>I can only do one at a time :(
Grand wizard here. I can also shoot small quantities of water from my mouth, and medium sized amounts from my dick. Basically like a waterbender, but better, because I can produce my own.

Can someone tell me why i remember the name yukinari?

No but that's a cute gif

You can't hide your past forever.

(You) (You)

Can we have more than one waifu and can we have anthropomorphic waifus and animal waifus?

>more than one waifu
Absolutely heretical

>anthropomorphic waifus / animal waifus

(Ro)(Ll)
Ahoy! Wie geht's denn so?

>more than one
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
(That was autismo for no.)
>anthropomorphic/animal
Sure, if you actually hate yourself that much. But only if she got nice feet.

Best waifu

:O

Immernoch alles beim alten.

Selbst große Fortschritte gemacht?

>roll

Das Nusscremeglasprojekt hat noch einige Probleme. Es trocknet zu schnell und läuft gelb an. Ich brauche wohl ein geeignetes Gefäß.
>roll

Yin is pretty cute

YUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hot car girl (boy)

YUUUUUUUUUUUUKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Das Nusscremeglasprojekt
Klingt super
>Es trocknet zu schnell und läuft gelb an.
Vakuumpumpe? Sollte doch ne Reaktion mit Luft sein.

Auf jeden Fall viel Glück. War für Chara oder?

>roll

WUZ GUD MAH NIGGA!

shit tastes the thread

CAT FUCKkl

Weiss

my waifu

Claim

>Reaktion mit Luft
Ja, das wird es wohl sein, aber man braucht ja nicht zu übertreiben. Ein dichterer Verschluss wird es tun, aber ich bin mir nicht sicher welches Gefäß ich mir damit ruinieren soll. Das Schmalzfässle hat nur einen lose aufsitzenden Deckel.
Irgendwelche Ideen?
>Für Chara
Ja, ich wollte es urpsrünglich bis Weihnachten füllen, aber wenn ich neu anfange wird das schwierig. Vielleicht ein etwas größeres zu Ostern?

Pizza and Mirai Nikki m'boi

Ayy gud choice

Are you volunteering? I can probably remove a kidney or a liver without ruining it
I don't really have any useful skills. I can post in /waifu/ while I play games, does this count?

>basically like a water bender
Jesus christ, this made me laugh a bit too much

>Ein dichterer Verschluss
Du solltest eventuell mal recherchieren ob das ne Reaktion mit Sauerstoff ist. Wenn ja wirds ein luftdichter Behälter wohl tun.
>welches Gefäß ich mir damit ruinieren soll
Und was schreibst du rauf? Bzw. wie erklärst du jemandem was da denn drin ist?
Könntest so ein Marmeladenglas besorgen. Die sind zwar ein bisschen groß, haben aber normal diese Deckel auf Spannung und sollten gut abdichten.
>bis Weihnachten
gib dir Mühe!

>I don't really have any useful skills
>I can probably remove a kidney or a liver without ruining it
That does seem to be some serious skill.
>does this count?
Not at this shitpost level it doesn't!
>waterbending
I am currently upgrading my portfolio by adding additional orifices.

>Reaktion mit Sauerstoff
Ich glaube das Hauptproblem ist, dass es trocknet, aber das dürfte sich damit ja auch erledigen.
>Marmeladenglas
Hervorragender Gedanke! Leider esse ich keine Marmelade.
Ich hätte ein Nutellaglas hier. Das wäre von der Thematik sehr passend, aber durchaus ansspruchsvoll. Ich geh gleich mal in die Küche und schau was ich finde.
>gib dir Mühe
Ich fange lieber gleich an!

Wenn du sowas da hast: Knete.
Damit kannst du eigentlich alles abdichten.
>Nutellaglas
Könntest sowas denke ich auch mit gutem Klebeband abdichten. Das wär aber sehr aufwendig wenn du das echt mehrmals täglich befüllen sollst.

>is why i saved it

Gute Nachrichten! Ich habe ein mittelgroßes Konfitüreglas gefunden, das beim Öffnen ein deutliches 'Plop' vernehmen lässt, und ergo dicht sein sollte.

Das Glas hat so etwa 160ml, eine menschliche Ejakulation im Schnitt 2 bis 6 (sagt wikipedia). Wenn wir von 4 ausgehen also 40 Schüsse.
Heilig Abend ist in 15 Tagen, abzgl. Transportzeit sind das etwa 3 am Tag. Sollte möglich sein.

>Heilig Abend ist in 15 Tagen, abzgl. Transportzeit sind das etwa 3 am Tag. Sollte möglich sein.
Und darum gehst du studieren. Weil du ein kluger Junge bist.

Well you wouldn't have saved it if it was bad would you

You should try to spew water out of your ears, that's a truly skillful achievement

>Picture of my waifu
>bad
I do not understand

I saw a Weiss.

Gib mir grad mal 15 minuten.

Nah, that would look silly.
I'm currently trying to get the sweat pores in my armpits to work as a sprinkler.

This person?

I'm not sure that pores count as orifices though, somethign else probably. Though I will admit, seeing sprinkler armpits of water would be rather entertainiong

Neither do i

Omg its from fucking girls bravo...i watched that shit on deployment 3 years ago.

>be me
>22 year old virgin
>in my cold, dark basement
>feverishly stroking my 3 inch dick to some animated preteens
>waddle over to my race car bed and clean up my jizz with my buzz lightyear bedsheets
>plant a kiss on my body pillows face
>land my lips on a spot without my dried up Cum on it
>release a cascade of shit into my size 43 adult diaper
>plop my 300 pound ass back on the computer chair
>brush the roaches away from my mouse and keyboard
>more roaches have gathered on my monitor, feasting on the dried up soda on it from when I busted out laughing at someone on Sup Forums who said they don't like anime
>pucker my lips and blow wind that them to scare them away
>they scatter from the stench of my Mountain Dew and chicken tendie breath

Every single one of you tonight

>deployment
Mom deployed you upstairs to take a shower for the first time in months

I wish i had a waifu pillow but there aren't any for my waifu

Comission one from an artist and get it from website of choice that prints custom dakis.

Inuyasha cosplayer claimed

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across theUSAand your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Cringe

Pretty slow thread. Allows me to evolve. I will only get stronger

Wew, lad. Das ist ganz schön ambitioniert. Vom Zeitaufwand ganz zu schweigen.
Mit 14 hät ichs in einer Woche zum überlaufen gebracht, aber ich bin etwas außer Übung.

Once I mastered the sprinkler, I'll try to disperse it even more, so it will create a smoke screen from which I'll shoot my deadly dick stream.
I'll be the first to combine magical body enhancement with the ninja lifestyle.

You need to come up with a way to heat up the liquid you're shooting from your armpits to create a wall of steam. Boil your enemies alive while simultaneously creating a smoke screen

I can probably achieve that by getting really fat, closing all other pores and injecting rabies.

F E A R me! I will become the ultimate waifu!

Arisu Arisu
Ufufu Ufufu
I. love. you.

:ok_hand:
You really got me there buddy

Amazed there are no 2hu's yet

>aber ich bin etwas außer Übung.
Was hast du denn für eine Beschäftigung gefunden?

They're all circlejerking in the Discord. Except Chen.

Selbsthass. Das geht auch ohne körperliche Betätigung und weil Tränen von selber trocknen muss man hinterher nichts aufwischen.

How is that gun floating? Would have been better if it was on her back like the red scythe thing

sieg heil?

>muh buzzwords

I'm going to make a shrine dedicated to you, Arisu

>buzzwords
Cirno is active in discord. Flan is not. Dont know about Chen, probably asleep. Dont know about the others. Ran might show up in a bit.

Honest question: does anyone want some bad jokes? I've got a surplus

I would prefer not.
>How many of those have you entered Alice into

>Selbsthass.
Klingt super. Hast du vor das in nächster Zeit zu ändern? Oder erstmal die Feiertage vorbeiziehen lassen?

that poor af cut out job on...
at least get rid of the floating pieces of neptune face and hair