The sample chapter of TWoW appears to be setting this guy up as an agent of the Others/White Walkers

The sample chapter of TWoW appears to be setting this guy up as an agent of the Others/White Walkers.

How do you feel about this? Obviously the White Walkers need a human face to make the drama more interesting, but Euron is a comic book villain even by GoT standards.

Prediction: Euron will steal control of Dany's dragons in Season 7 and use them to bring down the Wall. (In other words, the Horn of Joramun and the Dragonbinder are one and the same.)

They fucked up the casting big-time, didn't they?

>show Aeron crowns him no problem
>book Aeron loses his shit, says no ungodly man will rule the iron born and keeps having flashbacks to when Euron raped him
>Victarion just doesn't even exist and Asha who actually did some pillaging, took a castle, and liked when a man had his way with her is now up jumped cunt Yara that's a walking tough girl stereotype and Theon never regained his personality

How much more can they fuck up the ironborns story

>White Walkers
Euron is going to summon the Deep Ones from the sea or cause another Doom or just cause as much general destruction as possible. He has absolutely nothing to do with the WWs.

Doesn't matter m8 as long as we get evil white man on the screens.

But the implication is that he's been "marked" by the Others like Bran was in the show. And what do you make of his obsession with shade of the evening, which is implied to come from "corrupted" weirwood trees with black bark and blue leaves? He only cares about being a god, and it seems likely the Others made some kind of agreement with him: bring down the Wall, and we will make you a god.

the casting is just one of the problems

Euron is gonna destroy Oldtown in a magical apocalypse and turn the smoking ruins into his capital

Squid men, krakens, unspeakable horrors

Get hype

BIG COCK

He's supposed to be Donald Trump and they want him to be hated like Stannis was

obviously a hidden agenda!!! couldn't be anything else!

Well, show Asha isn't hot enough to realistically have her crave dicks and have people enjoy watching that shit

Fag.

How the fuck is all this grandiose shit supposed to happen when show Euron is just le big cock man? They'd have shown Dragonbinder at the very least if Euron were to have any real effect on the story.

They really fucked up, instead of showing up with ships of his own and a bunch treasure and exotic shit telling the ironborn if they followed him there was more of that to come he's just another meme character

I can't tell if it's a problem with the casting or just that show Euron is bland as absolute fuck.

Even in the books, he felt like a character engineered to fill the human villain vacant spot

>showfags talking about the books

Friendly reminder all bookfags to take this discussion to /lit/

It's the writing. I mean, idk if hes a good actor but even a good actor can only do so much when every other line is: "muh cock"

>ASOIAF
>literature

it gotta be anoying when you just want to discus the show and bookfags keep putting you down
because they know far more of this fantasy world than you ever will
which means you will have nothing of value to contibute in these threads

LESGOKILLMYNIECEANDNEFEW

Where are my niece and nephew?

Let's go murder them.

Cringiest line ever.

Nah I think "break the wheel" or Euron's intro on the bridge was worse. Or basically anything with Tyrion, GW, Missandei n Varys throughout this season.

apparently kinslaying is cool now and everybody is doing it

I don't even want to think about it. What the hell were DnD thinking when they wrote all this shitty dialogue?

Laughs asides, is this really word for word what he said?

How can D&D fuck up so badly when all there is to do is copy book Euron.

They recast Daario. They can recast Euron.

They weren't thinking. D&D are hacks of the shittiest variety.

Can't they just recast, they had no qualms recasting Daario as someone that looks absolutely nothing alike.

>my plan is the same shit but bigger!
>EURON EURON EURON

Jesus christ, couldn't they at least have tried?

I've got this (probably delusional) personal theory that he's actually Victarion, impersonating Euron for some reason and some time in the next season there's gonna be a "wham" episode where Dany burns his ass, thinks she's won, and then the real Euron (pic related) shows up, delivers a few evil lines and blows Dragonbinder making the dragons flock to his side. Emilia does her best attempt at a "oh god no" face, smash cut to black, "and who are you the proud lord" etc.

everyone is a kinslayer and totally cool with it

cersei just killed her entire family besides jaime n technically tommen.

dnd don't write twists anymore and you know it.

The show completely ruined Euron. In the books he is the most fucked, crazy and dangerous man in the world. The mountain, Ramsay and joffrey dont even come close, since they only caused small scale destruction. Euron on the other hand has an army and he is chaos himself. He is the kinda guy who, in a battle between Azor Ahai and the Nights kind, would shoot Azor Ahai in the back, just for the lols. He is the worst chaos factor in westeros and a danger to everybody. He is also really fucked up, as he raped two of his younger brothers and killed three other brothers. He also has 100% valyrian steel armor (thats epic as fuck) and he just looks and acts creepy. In the show however, he is Renly Baratheon 2.0. ''I'll go seduce the dragon queen with my big cock and the fleet i dont have yet'' the clown says.

>still watching this absolute dogshit

How is Euron going to steal her dragons if he doesn't have a Dragonbinder horn tho?

My personal theory is that Euron is really Varys and the whole "Oh, I loathe magic." facade is really just a cover up for people not to suspect them, only thing which ties this together is the Little Birds, or maybe they are two different people and the Birds just become members of Euron's crew.

Also what is Lady Stoneheart's end game going to be, do you think she's going to be Euron's Otherbride?

Leaks are that he attacks dany's fleet in a storm. The dragons are on a ship and one of them drowns when it is sunk.

So he's even more of a comic book villain than Ramsay

Good to know, gurm has clearly lost his touch

>not even a week after the end of the season
>'leaks'

My god shut the fuck up, even if that WERE true, I'm not having you autistic retards ruin yet another season for me.

Off yourself.

>The dragons are on a ship and one of them drowns when it is sunk.
As big as those fuckers are, even the smallest of them would shit shatter a ship trying to burst out of it

>trump
>bringing DOWN walls

>visits Sup Forums
>complains about spoilers

nigga u gay

But an entire YEAR before the season even airs?

For what fucking purpose?

also, from what I remember dragons in GoT are supposed to be able to fly for extended periods of time before resting, the body of water between Westerios and Essos isn't a huge fucking journey

What if the horn doesn't actually bind the beasts themselves but makes Daenerys Euron's cock slave?

>Jon uses his Stark/Targ blood to break Daenerys out of Euron's mind control and kills him

Why is GRRM such a hack now?

>Doesn't matter m8 as long as we get evil white man on the screens.

An evil white man in a series that is 99% white people. Must be some LGBT/BLM/Tumblr/Reddit plot

Jokes aside what makes Euron a credible threat in the book are his vast assets: he's great at sailing, he's charismatic, he knows warlock spells, he has valyrian armor, he can get dragon eggs, he has the dragon binding horn etc etc.
In the show he's just LE BIG COCK MAN and is not a threat in any shape or form

seems to be on pretty much the same level of writing desu. criny mary sue shit

>100% valyrian steel armor
goodness gracious

why is he so fat

Just fucking hide got threads cuckboi

REMINDER THAT WE HAVE NEVER SEEN EURON AND DAARIO IN THE SAME PLACE