Vegan here

vegan here
i love telling people i'm vegan because it makes them mad. what makes you so mad about me being vegan, though?

You thinking this is a game.

its not that you're vegan that makes ppl mad. it is that you feel obligated to tell everyone when nobody gives a shit.

do vegans ever swallow?

/thread

I agree with this user. The pic you posted in OP sums up why I hate vegans and dumped my vegetarian ex. Dear god was she annoying.

Nobody cares that you're vegan. What pisses people off is the typical holier than thou attitude that usually comes with it. You want to be a vegan, good for you. That's your choice and people respect it. But vegans rarely accept other people's choices. You're like a jehova's witness showing up at the door and trying convert people. We're not buying so stop trying to sell us.

spiderman took over, op faggot

it's about fucking time you got here. now dump your shit and don't stop till the thread dies.

I eat both vegetables and meat. Just like nature intended me to.

Spider-Man is a vegan

I'm a vegan, I've never shared this information though, I never will.

>You're like a jehova's witness barging into people's doors and trying convert people.

Fixed that for you, user

You did just now.

Jehovah's witnesses are vegan?

it's not about being, it's about telling.
we're not telling you we love meat, so shut up telling us you love grass and eat it in silence.

it's just like with this trolling: type it, then delete it.
just stop posting, fagbot

Who cares about nature

Did she ever give you a blowjob?

I'm a vegan

its not that you are vegan that annoys anyone. It is that you are a cunt.

>0
That's not how a fucking tally works

Nope. There are probably vegan jehovas witnesses, but that just means they're extra douchey.

You just did

but its anonymous so it doesent count

Stop eating food's food asshole.

You generally have a higher opinion of yourselves due to your choice of food, you also openly point out the negative impacts of a regular diet to the face of a regular diet eater which is a dangerous game because offending somebody who isn't malnourished will likely lead to you getting your face punch in

A vegan co-worker tried doing that shit until I started keeping a couple bags of beef jerky in my office. Every time he'd walk in I'd grab a piece out of the bag. He tried to say it was offensive to him and I just him I won't tell him what lawn to clip his snacks from and he won't tell me what animal meat I smoke and dry to eat. Beta fag vegan problem solved.

But I know who to ask who you are and where you live.

hey fatty

Reminds me of a joke:

How do you know if someone's a vegan?

They'll fucking tell you.

cause you're mentally divergent and lost in a fantasy world all in an attempt to appear less shallow while putting in the absolute minimum amount of effort to do so.

They don't make me mad, I like to try and make them mad.
The second time I heard someone talking about being vegan I was with 3 friends and we were just showing up at one of their friends houses after leaving burger king. I bought 2 double cheese burgers and I had the second one with and said to my friend, so the vegan could here me, I bought too much cow and threw the burger in the garbage. The vegan didn't say anything about that but also didn't talk to me the entire time we were all at the house.
Fuck vegans and fuck you OP.

You absolute madman

>medical condition
>it's called being a caring human bean
>be vegan as a result
>most menus do not specifically say what is vegan or not, just vegetarian
>feel like a chump asking but a baby's gotta do what a baby's gotta do
>try to whisper quietly to the server (waitress is an outmoded term)
>she can't hear me
>back and forth a few times
>I'M A VEGAN, WHAT CAN I EAT HERE?
>people get disgusted with me because "i announced i'm a vegan"
FUCK

Fuck off NSA. Nobody wants you here.

>what makes you so mad about me being vega
your running self-obsessed narci mouth

I know its not crazy or anything but I got a laugh out of it after it happened.

Maybe if you switched to veganism you wouldn't get so triggered

Is paranoia food considered vegan?

Maybe if you sucked on my meat you'd revert back ;)

6.2 and 98kg of honed muscle

slim jims are bad for you

1. Because you began your lifestyle out of guilt and infect your guilt to everyone around you. the mere fact that you believe that eating meat is wrong means you by definition you believe any meat eater you know to be wrong.

2. You are a complication to any dinner event you enter. Any wedding or dinner or get-together you go too requires the hosts to be conscious of and accommodating to your lifestyle.

3. Because you are annoying and cant shutdown the fuck up about choosing to eat garbage for the rest of your life.

4 because your thin bones and pasty skin makes you look like a monster. You frighten our children.

Everything and everyone makes me mad. You are nothing special you retarded dick freckle.

/thread

everything is about nature.

I am also interested in that

Is cum vegan?

>love to make people mad

Shitlords like you actually are the reason for the existence of war.

please go die by someone having fun just killing you.

That's a lot of projection.
Eat less animals, you'll feel less angry and judgmental

This

because you shitlords just wont shut the fuck up. The people that exist around you dont tell you how and why they eat meat all the time. It is the same reason people hate super religous people. Just shut the fuck up. nobody gives, or will ever give, a shit about you and nobody gives a shit about what you or anybody eats. We all eat. every fucking day. it makes no difference to anyone what some other faggot eats.
TL;DR
just shut the fuck up, nobody cares.

>You frighten our children.

This one made me kek a little

Vegan here.
You sure have thin skin

You fucking stole the "shitlord" from me! Burn in hell!

vegans and to some extent (although not as bad) are the worst to have any sort of plans with. Vegans will refuse to go out to eat where there is any sort of animal product served. So, if you have vegan friends, all you can ever do is go to shit vegan places to eat. If you have a gathering, you have to go out of your way to make sure they have what they need. But a non vegan goes out or gathers around vegans? They will not go out of their way to make sure you have things you like. But us normies have to make sure we work around you so you dont bitch ALL FUCKING DAY. So fuck you and your complicated bullshit because you think you are superior. Vegans are shit hosts and shit people.

Vegan here. You entitled sack of shit
>it's more convenient to kill loads of animals than to make something with vegetables
oh poor you, can't figure out food unless it's bloody and gross.
guess what? nothing had to die for what i made for your bitch ass who cries when he eats a lima bean

oooooooyeah

i enjoy the fact that something had to suffer in order for me to eat
>how does that make you feel?

I'd say they're worse than Jehovah's witnesses.
You can just tell witnesses you're not into it and they'll never come back.

>"vegan here"
Opinion discarded

>714670941 (OP)
Absolutely nothing.

Oh look, another living being turned into a delicous meal.

And how does it feel that you're destroying your own body?
When you tell about your veganism, I'm happy that you will live less than I will, so I can shit in your grave.

you so quirky!

I just want to throw it out there that i'm vegan too, just saying, i'm vegan. You can eat meat but i myself am vegan so yeah. Actually meat is quite bad, that's why i'm vegan but no worry dude. But yeah i'm actually vegan no joke

>Be OP
>Dumped by gay lover
>Need attention
>Post le funniez thred again
>Suck more dick

Vegan here.
Why do you always assume we're gay?

>Eat less animals, you'll feel less angry and judgmental

You know Hitler was a vegetarian right?

BTFO

When someone mentions being vegan. I look the in the dead in the eyes. Then state I don't play Dungens and Dragons. So are you a special type of fairy or something. And I piss them off.

so? he didn't get angry and murder. he had brainwashed fags to do that for him.

Whet ever helps you choak down your soy burgers faggot

Well normally it's the vegan people telling me I'm a murder. If we can behave like adults and understand that we have different dietary choices and even if we believe that the other party is wrong we don't berate them.

Doubtful God said that we should eat animals.

vegan here
i love sucking cock*

fixed

Honestly I have no problem with that. As long as you don't berate me I don't even care if you announce it really. Just understand its a terrible talking point.

>Wake up early its 4pm
>Dont smell tendies in the air
>I waddle to my door around the piss bottles
>Start slamming my head into the wall and >screaming TENDIES TENDIES I WANT TENDIES
>Slut bitch Mommy slowly opens the door to my lair
>With tears in her eyes she slides in my tendies and juice-box.
>I tell her iCarly is on later so she better prepare the highest luxary goodboypoints can buy
>I make my way back to my bed exhausted from my journey across the room and back i rest
>my diaper seems almost full ill need a change before the big event later
>pondering what is going to happen in tonights episode i drift into slumber my little pony playing in the background
>I am awoken to mommy cleaning my piss jars up i tell her i need a diaper change aswell she nods with a look of disgust on her face
>Soon iCarly will be on the grand event
>The theme songs starts playing i scream at mommy to hurry or ill murder her and feed her to our dog buttersnout
>Mommy enters my room she is dressed in appropriate apperal plaid shorts converss sneekers and a hoodie her hair dyed the perfect shade of blonde
>Now my Good boy favorite boy reward rivaled only by tendies and juice boxes begins
>I wait for a scene with sam in it my favorite iCarly character she is the best i then have mommy do her special service to me and pretend its sam
>i came five times tonight it was the best i finish by blowing on sams i mean mommy butt and tell that dirty slut to go make me SOME FUCKING TENDIES
>she starts walking away when a sight i never witnessed before appears before my eyes SAM IN A BIKINI JUST SHOWED ON AIR OMG
>With a speed of achilles i move like a lion and grab mommy before she makes it out of my lair
>I throw her on my computer desk and did adult things too her more then i ever thought i could
>when im finally finished mommy isnt moving
>iCarly is over i lay down and start watching adventure time
>covered in my special sauce mommy starts crying
>i tell her GO GET ME FUCKING TENDIES

I wonder how many cooks and chefs mix vegan food with meat or broth. Then send it out and laugh their asses off watching them eat the food. I could see some guy stating that his vegan food taste like beef. And the waiter just looking at him. Asking how do you know what beef tastes like.

Because OP is vegan
OP is always gay
If not, it is because being vegan isn't normal
Neither is gayness

Hey when you go down on someone are you not literally sucking off the dead skin cells, semen or whatever of a type of mammal. Just like eating a cheeseburger.

a cheeseburger where i didn't kill anything fag

>Hurr durr, plants are not alive because they don't move or say "Owies" when you it them

Because you cunts never shut the fuck up about it

semen is alive cells. spit or swallow your still killing them.

>you will never hear a cow scream 'owwie'

I make it an active point to buy double of all meat products I will consume. One for actual consumption, and one I can throw directly in the trash so that it's wasted. I do this in the hopes that marginally demand will be inflated, the market will slaughter more animals to meet demand, and ultimately more meat will be wasted while more animals die. Whenever I am told how meat is murder or that someone is vegan, it makes the wasting of meat and dying tortured animals all the sweeter. Enjoy your soy milk.

THIS IS WHY WE GET MAD!

I'm vegan what can I eat?

YOUR THE FUCKING VEGAN!!!!!!! HOW DO YOU CALL YOURSELF A VEGAN. IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU EAT.

>Perfectly crystallizes why people fucking hate you

who showed the picture of all the raw meat? Now I'm hungry.

>I'm OP faking I'm someone else because no one else supports me*
fixed that for you, vegan scum

>Be me
>Live with vegan gf
>Psycotic bitch who never cooks meat
>I have to fucking hide when eating a damn cheese burger
>A friend tells me she probably cheated on me because she was with some guy
>OkThen.meat
>When she comes from work tell her to buy some dog food
>She nods and walks to the grocery store
>Run into her room
>Head to phone
>She forgot to delete her messages
>Find a contact called "Mommy"
>It's a guy with a ten inch cock on profile pic
>Probabbly google
>Search and find shit of her cheating
>Take screenshots and print them with my printer
>Put them into her room, everywhere
>Boxes, toilet, behind tv, near dildo, etc
>Prepare a nice """vegan""" burger with ting meat on it
>Make it so it can't be opened
>With toothpicks
>Wait for her
>She opens door
>Give her the burger saying "Surprise!"
>She asks if its vegan burger
>"Of course!"
>She smiles and eats it
>I smile
>Wait until she's done and tell her to go into her room
>She does
>She screams in terror
>"Yeah bitch, take your shit and get the fuck out"
>She sobs while taking her shit out
>While she leaves I scream "HEY, THE BURGER HAD MEAT!"
>She litterally pukes in her car
>Never saw her again

>But moo

He was a carnivore for most of his life.

Besides, he was also white, male and a Taurus. I know it means whites and males are all genocidal maniacs, but Tauruses? My boyfriend is a Taurus and he's really sweet.

this! i know some people who cant pass a day without speak about her veganism

0 fucks given. Going back to trolling while I finish my medium rare steak and taters for supper