youtube.com/watch?v=xbxKAMauL4Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The fear of death.

the thought of a race war

Finding a purpose in your meaninglessness and dank memes

whatever you get joy/pleasure out of

For me, friendship & love.

too pass ur jeans then die

Love, partying, hanging out with my buddies, sexy girls, music, my community, nature, learning about the mind and helping people.

Source?

The pursuit of happiness

that i can freely spend my money while most people struggle to pay their lights or even put food on their table. sadly, nobody to call my own but eh. fuck it. "love" can't buy me a ticket to spain can it??

absurdity

Nothing, I'm just too lazy to commit suicide, would be boring too

You know deep down that you need love, unless you're autistic, a sociopath or have schizoid.

you, user. you.

we like you.

we like you even more.

you know deep down that you are love. also autistic, a sociopath as well as a psychopath. an empath perhaps.

cool story bro

SAUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE

The fear of losing the people you love

Money. Too late I realized this. The only real goal in life is to achieve success. To win. To obtain as much money as possible.

An emotional investment into a system of morals and ethics.

That's a nigger

Magic Mushrooms

Other people.Living in loneliness is something horrible.That's why we'll never be happy.

To make a difference.
Have done two tour of duty (_not_ for u.s). Been in firefights dozens of times, helping people by making young girls go to school and clearing roads for mines.
>Inb4 gay ptsd shit. I know. But this is true.
Thinking about it everyday. Wanna go again, beats all other feelings and memories.

Why, how much is it costing you?

how was that an answer to OP's question?
wether you're happy or not is beside the point.

keep it up, our thoughts are with ppl like u

Sauce?

Life itself.

Just wanna wait it out to see what happens...

Beer.

>Money. Too late I realized this. The only real goal in life is to achieve success. To win. To obtain as much money as possible.
i agree with this.
why is it too late for you ?

fuckin degenerate

this, plus games

Seeing that redhead roll over and: Penis.

Fashion.

Yes, fashion.

no woman will ever fill you like Dio would.

Why live?

My waifu

youtube.com/watch?v=xbxKAMauL4Q

I studied a useles major who pays for shit. Currently learning how to code and I have a few friends who have a small startup so. I still have some hope that if I bust my ass in a few years I will be well off. At least I will try.

Having a purpose, having something that makes you unique

I have no college degree and am doing fine. Not rich, but I make enough doing devops. Started out doing help desk making only 40k a year.

Finding elements of life amusing.

SAUCE!!! THAT REDHEAD HAS A PHAT BOOTY

I think that it is also something that I would enjoy doing. I teach at a school and in a food manufacturing company. The pay is ok but I really dislike it. The only good thing is that I don't have kids. I can fuck it up a few years more.

Base pleasures. Life has no greater propose. The best you can hope to do is be happy and help make others happy.

Wow I'm a retard I can't even spell

hoping to do doesn't make it happen doe

revenge

Maybe mint choc chip ice cream.

Nah, you can't really. I didn't get started til 27, and my retirement savings are fucked. You will need 2-4 million to retire in 2060. I save 25k a year and am having a hard time catching up to my peers.

Normie scum

>You will need 2-4 million to retire in 2060
Is that todays money or 2-4 million in 2060 bucks?

/Thread

Actual cash amount in 2060. Equivalent to maybe 500k today.

you are a sick fuck aren't you?

The idea that someday I'll be able to keep everyone who is close to me by my side, and that we can be there for eachother. Along with having a house and hopefully, not shit children.

nothing but i can wait it out