I'm killing my fiance tonight for cheating on me with some piece of shit dude...

I'm killing my fiance tonight for cheating on me with some piece of shit dude, I cheated on her after she did with 12 differnt women from tinder.. I tried working shit out with her but she continues to lie about what happened and when, when she knows all my misconduct because I don't delete my messages unlike her..

Ask me anything?!?! I will not answer questions about my identity or location.. all I will say is she is coming home from work at 7 pm EST and I will be tasing her as soon as she walks thru the door, and I also have a machete with her name on it

already gave out your location with that EST bud

Don't forget to kill yourself too.

Stream it faggot.

1/2 bumps

livestream it faggot

2/2 bumps

You're not going to do anything you little bitch. You're just going to make her dinner when she comes home and nervously ask about her day and go to bed like the little whiny bitch you are. You're not going to do anything.

Can't bullshit a bullshitter, faggot.

If you actually do it, post proof with timestamp

On the off chance you actually do this make sure we can find a report

Pics or it didn't happen

Your both a piece of shit
You're dumb enough to endanger you own prosperity by seeking revenge on a cum dump.
If you where really able to pull 12 sluts off a phone app, you should have no problem moving on, however you seem to purposefully harming yourself by living in the past, This pretty much makes it your fault for being a cuck and unable to deal with women's shit and life ion general.
Kindly remove yourself from the general populace and refrain on taking any easy lay's with you, as other bro's will inevitably require slaying a few dragon's before finding a princess themselves.

Not really a question but I'll bite, I beat her a few weeks ago in front of our daughter at 2am when I went thru her phone and found somethings... trust me, I'm past being a whiney bitch at this point.. idk what happened I was never like this before something in me jus snapped...

Post weapons with timestamp or you're a faggot OP

I HAVE A QUESTION Why are you so retarded?

you stayed with her, willingly putting yourself through all that pain, and now you're going to kill her because you're so mad at yourself for allowing yourself to be mistreated?

Please answer

dubs confirm

This.

OP is a faggot

/thread

Very valid ur absolutely right.. I love her, or did love her I'm not sure.. it actually scares me when I intimidate her or hit her after that night my dick actuallying gets hard when I treat her like shit for being a lying whore

ITT: OP is mad at his GF for being a woman and himself being a cuck beta

Kill yo'self OP, leave the poor girl alone.

You have a child and you're acting like a little pussy? Just leave the slut and find someone else. You really think your kid should grow up without a mother AND a father (because you WILL get caught if you don't kill yourself) all because you're being selfish?

Sounds like a shitty relationship, why not just go rent a hotel room and figure out how to never see, speak to, or hear about her again instead of letting this shit ruin the rest of your life by being in prison for premeditated murder?

Just give us the name of your town so we can check the paper to comfirm or deny after the news reports it

Yeah, your dick will be rock hard while you're getting fucked in the ass by your cell mate because you're a stupid nigger faggot. You deserve everything that comes to you.

Stop being a faggot. You don't belong here.

>on Sup Forums
>whines like a bitch
>claims not a bitch
>on Sup Forums

Proof

My feelings.

youre you inarticulate dolt

Are you gonna kill her in front of your kid?

Cuz the world needs numb hookers

stream it pls

oh shit mein

If your wife named WARNING?

Your wife's name is "Warning?"
Shouldn't that have been a red flag?

*is

pics of the daughter

I made the Joke first

Oh no, a machete.

Kill yourself with it, faggit. Or at least chop your balls off.

OP said he's not posting his identity, so, it's probably flipped over

slice and dice man

That's some good police work, Lou

No I will not kill her in front of our 3 yo daughter i will do it in the living room or kitchen of my apartment.. and I will not post my daughter she doesn't need to suffer anymore because of what we have done

Describe in detail what you are going to do to her while I tug on my dick.

If dubs, OP doesnt do it and we all praise Hilloli Clitton instead

PRAISE LIL HILLARY FOR SAVING A LIFE

honestly if I were OP I wouldn't even give that bitch the sweet release of death. i'd do something far worse

Nobody cares he said it better

This>

>714678833
also, pls livestream it faggot

will you provide pics of your wife's head with timestamp on her forehead?

I know you are attention whoring, but just leave her.

murder is not the answer in this scenario.

ahhhhhh

Oh shit nigga

Reported to the FBI

Fuck yeah, dude!

Make a blood angel when you're done

timestamp of the last time OP got head from his bitch

*You're

Have fun in the pokey ya roody poo.

She won't notice that you posted some pics of her

if i dont get dubs op kills wife

kill her op and show us

dubs have spoken
also get

I hate to break it to you, but that's not your daughter user

praise hillary!

I want to see that machete, now.

I plan to make her suffer and watch videos the fuckboy she cheated with posted on his Instagram of him and her and screen shots of his face so she knows what she's gonna die for..

Lol supposedly she hates him cuz he robbed her for drugs and he only ate her out lol but I kno better I seen the video she was at his place and not the woods like she said

Hi mom !

remunerated toast

kek

you aint killing anyone with a Walmart machete

go back to being a cuck you little bitch

Stick a soldering iron in her snatch

too much talk, not enough daughter pics

sure ya did kiddo

Now he'll be that much more careful not to give any useful information you fucking idiot. Good job. Feel good about yourself?

Post fuck bois instagram? Or pics?

Mike? Is that you?

Nigger is that you?

mmmmmmm boi you gonna regret everything.

hope the cops are about to snatch u dawg

Jesus. Obviously there's a much greater chance that this thread is fake and/or you just venting, but god damn dude, why hang around a bitch that makes you this psychotic?

She's your fiance, not wife. You have every legal right to walk the fuck away without a care in the world, clean break, easy peasy.

Get the fuck away right now and don't fuck your life up any further than you already have.

Cock is that you?

Nope. But rly.. Mike?

it's all just BS anyway so blah

>Tile floors
What do you have to worry about in your life really? Fuck other women and verbally abuse her, might as well make life hell for her and your daughter like a real man. Killing them only fucks yourself. Living your dream while having a wife and daughter you would kill anyway sounds like god status, most people would just sell their daughter and pimp out their wife or both. Time to come up with something a little more creative faggot. You are a man on earth.

Selfish isn't even the word I warned her not to do this I told her I would kill her..

She's tainted now, if I can't have her no one will, I want her to feel the pain I feel

Do some really fucked up shit
Like make a cage for her head out of her bones or something that looks like a shrine to her made from her or make delicious pulled bitch BBQ sandwiches and feed them to the homeless

Bah, you're full of it, mate.

When you kill her timestamp her ass and send pics

I'm calling shenanigans

moot here,
reported your IP to the cops.

Just grow the fuck up asshole. What the hell makes YOU so fucking special that YOUR pride is some big hairy deal. Leave the broad alone.
Kill your fucking SELF if you have to hurt somebody. You really sound like a puke OP.
No wonder she lies to you you, she's likely afraid of you. I'm afraid or you. Deal with your shit like a human being. Ignore the raging monsterism in your head. I assure you THE FAULT IS YOURS. Don't hurt someone else because of your own failure to control your emotions. Get over yourself asshole!

You are back! MOOT

Holy shit this kid sounds like he's reading shit off MySpace.

OP lemme give you some real advice here. Ignore all these fucking basement dwelling pussies. In the real world there are consequences. Honestly I understand you were angry but you should not have stooped to her level. You should apoligise (even if she doesnt) and say it was wrong for yourself.

Once you do that you have the full right to murder her. All bad people get away in the world because the good guy never takes revenge. But you cant take revenge while stooping to her level.

Also dont be fucking retarded you shouldnt kill her yourself. Thats just ruining your life. What you should do is pose as a in home breaker (Get a different hair color wig, make it easy to break into your home, and then kill her then leave). Then come back from "work" or "drinking with friends" and call the cops/911 whatever asap. That way her cold dead body is already on the floor, and you just got there, so how can it be you?

I've done this before, to really fucked up people (worse than child molesters), and while I personally hate cheaters you should NEVER be as bad as the person you criticise. Always strive to be the bigger. better man who wont take shit for anything.

Dude.....

what a great idea! Feed the poor with the stupid ones

GTFO Chad

>tile floor

Look again nigger. That shits vinyl.

OP if you actually follow through with this take that time stamp that you had on the machete and taser and put it next to her body. It's the only way we will know if you're full of shit or not.

Bullshit, your IP isn't coming from California where he's working in google HQ, nice try pussy.

HILLOLI SAVES

Ok now listen here you motherfucker, if you are for real dont you fucking dare do this, you have a child and this is going to hurt her.
I swear, if you will do it, i will hunt you down and i will make you suffer

Ha, faggot.

do us a favor and post pics of the dead cheater like that user who murdered his ex with his shoe string

become Sup Forums famous

Your really hurting yourself the most she will be dead she won't feel pain but your gonna be in jail for years knowing you gave up your freedom for one hoe. You really wanna fuck her up? Break up get a good lawyer take te kid her and make her life shit. Good chances she'll kill herself.