You see your friends too much

>you see your friends too much
Got an ultimatum here from my girlfriend. Either I spend even more time with her listening to her bitch, or she leaves and I have to earn a new girlfriend.
wat do

First thing you should do is post nudes. How are we to decide whether she's worth putting up with?

Jeezus, are you retarded? A bitch that controlling MUST be dumped ASAP before she fucks up your life. She seems insane.

1. post nudes
2. we will tell you if she's worth keeping for the bang

Dump her, but don't tell her.

Continue to fuck her and do your thing until she loses spaghetti.

I second that. Relationships are about trust. Her keeping tabs on you and prohibiting you from common human liberties makes her sound like Kim Jong Un. Leave that bitch like you're Tyrone's father.

LISTEN TO HIM, OP!!

>call up Paul
>tell him to come pick you up
>direct him to nearest shittiest bar
>drink drinks
>eat shitty food you wish you hadn't paid for
>get him good and drunk
>tell him to STOP FUCKING MY GIRLFRIEND
>walk home and think about what to do next

lol what the fuck is this shit? Is the ultimatum that she will leave if you dont report to her like she's your parole officer? not much of an ultimatum is it?

How hot is she and how often to you fuck.

she is cheating on you lol

go out with paul, get drunk, talk to girls. then get a new gf

Seriously, the fuck, why is this a thing you're considering? No bitch is worth that, and even if you were perfect, she'd cheat/want to leave you eventually regardless because that's what that kind of crazy, controlling personality type does.

Tell her to tell you to stop posting old images.

fuck dude i had the same situation a couple years ago with a smokin gf exactly like that. it depends but i doubt you could reassure her enough for her to not feel insecure. it didnt work for me and i waas genuinely loyal.
just end it, s'what i did. its not healthy

This. My last gf wasn't this bad but she never trusted me. Turns out she was the unfaithful one. If they act like something's wrong and you're not the one doing anything wrong.. 2+2=...

That is some terrible hand writing for a female

see dis

Just go your own way.

yOU'RE A disgusting pathetic cuck faggot. Delete this thread DELETE THIS THREAD AND DUMP HER TO FAGGOT HOLY FUCKING SHIT

dump her overprotective jealous bitch ass

Post is from 2014.. how original.
Fucking idiot

OP, read The Book of Pook. It will explain why this is a bad sign, and why you should drop her

let the bitch go

leave the bitch now before its too late

just from that single pic i can see that you're a massive cuck

2+2 = banana :^)

don't be such a fucking beta
dump that bitch, create some dating profiles and find someone less neurological

Just keep doing what you're doing, and compliment her from time to time. Women 'want' commitment but they dump you when they get it. They want a MAN. Agreeing is going to kill your relationship.

I wonder if she gives the dude she's cheating on you with lists like this?

Women are like electronics. A new one is awesome for a while. Eventually they get old, outdated, and worn out. Yours is obviously defective. Time to trade her in.

What did you do to deserve that op

Were you being a faggot?

real advice on Sup Forums

suprising

>Women 'want' commitment but they dump you when they get it. They want a MAN. Agreeing is going to kill your relationship.
This shouldn't be the case, but it absolutely is. Their brains just work differently. We say what we mean because we're not stupid, they lie constantly about every little thing so you never know for sure what's up.

A good way to keep her is to pretty much disregard her. Only interact on your terms, don't fall for her bullshit. Anything she says she "wants", and she gets? that will make her less interested in you. If you keep changing for her, eventually she'll be bored because now you're a doormat and no challenge, she'll find a new project.
if you don't give in, she can't win and move on

...unless you did something to break he trust like get caught cheating on her. Then you're lucky she hasn't dumped your ass and you deserve this.

But if you haven't, fuck her and her out!

no doubt

>inb4 op ignores all this advice and compromises with her

this makes alot of sense. i didnt realize till now, but i always ignored it when my girl does something like this. and im almost certain it made them more loyal. they wont stop though, youll get fed up eventually