Other urls found in this thread:

bit.
youtube.com/watch?v=yTTKYFYuJrg
youtube.com/watch?v=IiNNBc557OQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bit.
ly/2gW8NmQ

Don't know, not my style.

I like rap that actually has a message. Not just a dude say nigga every other line

The message and emotions conveyed in rap is very important to its appeal. When rap appeals only to thug culture and edgelords, it's not surprising that middle class people over the age of 13 don't have much interest in it.

I see what you guys are saying.

But middle aged people under the age of 13 do?

He said middle class you space lord

>90s a best
youtube.com/watch?v=yTTKYFYuJrg

ok listen as a fan of hip-hop rap for the last 15 years let me break it down for you

the people in the industry only care about money, there is no message or substance in music anymore

trap music sounds great, i love the bass but the lyrics are horrible, promote drug usage, drug peddling , emotional distanced sex, greed , anger , lust and so on

do we really need another song about a black guy and his cars?chains?women? why does nobody mention the 99.7% of people living in despair and poverty? why does 2chains/ wacka flocka pretend to care about the community when their songs glorify drug usage and sexism?

i think the problem is not in the music, its in the mindset of these un-educated young black males who never had a positive role model

Trap music will die by q4 of 2017 because its just boring to listen to, unfortunately there is no other good music being made unless you like mindless pop songs

its a dark time to be alive, even though we pretend everything is ok

thank you

Because I'd rather listen to music.

I do but it's a cucked genre.
Too much rape/gangbanger/muh gold shit.
There are some rappers with interesting personalities but most of them are so unoriginal and uncreative and negative that I can only listen to them as a joke.

I prefer listening to musicie, rather to poor nigger immitations.

I rate Denzel Curry though. Imperial was sick.

yeah...sure thing buddy we all believe you cuz of all that regurgitated trash you said

Black On Both Sides is the best album ever made, Kendrick Lamar is overrated, Mos Def is the best, everyone these days has to use Nigga, bitch, fuck, pussy, money, weed at least a hundred times in their tracks. Niggers are the worst these days, every time they hear a Lil Uzi Vert track or Desiigner or any of those mumble shitters they start saying "ayy bruh that shit fire tho, this shit hard b". This generation prefers anything with a trap beat and that same repetitive flow(huh duh duh huh) with autotune.

im sorry you feel that way, keep living in your bubble

You'll probably like this then
youtube.com/watch?v=IiNNBc557OQ

Because I like music where singers actually sing instead of babbling and screaming like animals.

I see where you're coming from. Most rap nowadays is about money, drugs, and women, but that's not all that rap has to offer. Rap can tell stories, whether those stories are about poverty, drugs, money, etc. You can express so many emotions in rap, and yet, some people just can't see it.

Listen to Run the Jewels

Rap is degenerate, rap just praises degenerate stuff also supporting rap is supporting niggers and jews

Cause most of the time rap has no electric guitars i still like rage against the machine though

I just don't like how it sounds. I know some songs have good lyrics and are meaningful, but that is not the reason why I listen to music anyway.