Alright you nigglets, what Smartphone do you guys prefer?

Alright you nigglets, what Smartphone do you guys prefer?

I'm considering pulling the trigger and getting the ZTE Axon 7. It's unlocked, and around my pricerange of $400.

I bought myself a new mi note 2 but still waiting coz china delivery

I have a Meizu PRO 5 ubuntu edition

thats an axon 7 mini you fucking retard. the 7 has capacitive keys, the mini only has on screens.

oneplus 3

My nigga

ironically im torn between both of those phones. the mini more so because I hate capacitive keys.

Moto g4 plus. Nice bang for your buck

Nexus

You normalfags are exactly whats wrong with Sup Forums. Only a normie would use a smartphone

I've been rocking the 7 plus for a bit now, zero complaints and the camera is amazing. I can't fucking show half of them though because they're all over 2mb

Nexus 5X, aka LG H791
Cheap, Android stock w/o the bloated and usually shitty overlay made to imitate iOS.

I use smoke signals

I got myself the Nexus 6p but if you want cheaper, Nexus 5 is great as well

Just bought an iPhone 6s, fucking 550 bucks because I smashed my iPhone 5 by accident and then dropped drunkenly into a glass of wine.

Yeah, I'm still using morse code, fuck those normies

Damn normie millennials these days using newfangled technology. It's beyond me!

Back in my day we only had landlines - now I can't even figure out how to work this damn flip phone!

Seriously. I have an iPhone and occasionally use my facebook and instagram. The hate you get from people who don't have enough friends to use social media is insane.

>has normie phone
>post normie meme
>uses normie social media
Please die

Welp i did it - should be here sunday.

You're just jealous of my sweet dubs.

I have the axon 7. Pretty fucking good. My friend has the oneplus3 says he misses iphones, not sure if him being a faggot or onepluse3 being trash.

It's your friend being a fag. I have the op 3 and it puts every iPhone to shame.

No, hes right, youre a newfag or retarded as he said

iPhone 7 plus and OP3 are almost identical where the only differences are the OP3 beating the iPhone. This is coming from someone who owns an iPhone 7plus by the way. Plus the OP3 is literally half the price. I just fucking hate androids interface.