Guess I won't be buying that new Fleet Foxes album then

Guess I won't be buying that new Fleet Foxes album then

wtf i love father john misty now

People like this are why the term nu-male exists.

Jesus christ.

also isn't the way he has his arms around her some kind of signal of him having ownership of her?
problematic tbqh

Thought you were being a Sup Forumstard until I read it and checked it. Holy shit what a fucking self-hating idiot.

more like robin cuckold

>popular musician makes a post about some stupid holiday thanking his sister

fucking nu male cuck cunt bitch dumbass fuck bitch

He didn't lie

Except that the entire post is about him being a self-loathing fag. Just like you.

Tits or gtfo

He's not wrong

I'm a dude and hate myself for being weaker than all the women I've ever known in my life.

how do i change my ways big boss

That's your problem, not anyone else's

Being a straight white male is the best thing ever.

this
you a simp my man

Pure cuckoldry. I don't give a shit when men say shit like "I prefer women over men" but this "FUCK MEN WE'RE FUCKING WORTHLESS WOMEN ARE THE BEST" shit is cringe worthy.

>self-loathing fag
Because of him insulting men? Have you ever heard a toast before at a wedding? I really doubt the guy hates men. You sound like some nu-male faggot who gets jumpy when anyone says meanie words that hurt your special feelies.

>liking fleet foxes to begin with
How's being a teenage girl treatin ya?

I was actually considering buying tickets to see them

Not for $50 each, especially after this shit

DROPPED

Yeah, but being a straight white male isnt "cool" in the mainstream anymore, which is why libtards act this way.

why would you insult your other men?
he should be insulting the global elites

Keep going, self-loathing low testosterone betamale.

wow, looks like 2017 is gonna be the year for nu-males, looks like this forced meme isn't going anywhere/dying soon!

Oh come on, the shit in OP's pic isn't just some fun "haha men are pigs" joke, it's a "FUCK ALL MEN WE'RE MONSTERS" rant.

There's a diffrence between a joke to make women feel better about themselves and being a preachy sjw, m80.

baby can't separate art from the artist?

Sounds like you're proving his point
Grow up, my dudes

Damn, robin hates gay guys?

I don't know what is worse. Him posting that, or people here trying to defend it. Is your self-esteem really that low?

No you're definitely getting off on this, typical pervert pig rapist FREAK

>artist
That's reaching

>Indie Folk musician is a nu-male
WOW, I'm so surprised

Everyone in this thread sounds exactly like an SJW. Taking everything literally and getting triggered by it.

Fucking horseshoes

>fleet foxes
>art

the primary aggressors in every major war fought in history were male
almost every instance of pedophilia, sexual assault, and murder are committed by males

that's just factual

oh damn, someone arrest that oppressing straight bastard asap

Kurt Colame.

Unless you can show it's not meant literally, then why wouldn't people here take it literally?

I really don't care either way desu.

And yet women have contributed nothing of note in the entire history of mankind. Wonder why that is? Hmmm....

And yet only the most miniscule fraction of males will ever do any of those things.

because they inspire men to do great things
in all honesty women passively run society

You're trying real hard to continue your bio sauce. When you stick your penis in a cunt, do you cum in it? You're failing if you don't.
When you have children, remember to look at them as your bio sauce trophies. When you die, remember you're beneath me.

I'd hate to be the one to say this, but I bet 99% of so-called male feminists never seriously dug into feminist literature, whether it's a feminist reading of famous plays or just good female authors.

all this "systemic oppression" sounds over and done. the whole "wage gap" brouhaha sounds like identity politics trying to cover other deep-rooted problems in society. especially in america if that health-care bill will pass.

In primitivist societies, these were the berrypickers.

a lot of women around history where huge warmongers you dumb cunt I won't be giving any examples because using google takes three seconds of your life, besides there are a lot of women that commit sexual assault on pedophilia on children, but its taught to men that having sex is cool, so mostly all cases remain hidden, also anyone can murder, its sexist to say woman can't murder

Most of the shit that's been done is because some guy wanted to get with a girl.

This is what a virgin writes.

Jeez. Listen, I'm a girl, and I don't mind guys that are ignorant when it comes to feminism, but I won't tolerate idiots who deny a wage gap or discrimination against women in the workforce.

This is why you people are single. Girls, including myself, won't date you if you refuse to think.

exactly

>but I won't tolerate idiots who deny a wage gap or discrimination against women in the workforce.
not true
go into trade school and become a plumber

obvious bait

Genuine question here: If a wage gap were to occur in the workplace between two people of the same job why wouldn't they just push for legal action being as doing that is illegal? I've never got that.

Women are nothing but holes to fuck and screw so that men can continue their bloodlines.

>I'm a girl
Liar or fat ugly blue haired "trans"

>I'm a girl
be my gf and let me have sex with you

*whimpers under all these unexpected accusations*
w-will you s-still have my number?

obviously

Women are inherently superior. Men live off systemic oppression stemming from physical strength that is now meaningless. Women are more intelligent and are more caoable of utilizing emerging technology which physical prowess dwarfs human muscles. We are a waste product of a bygone age.

i-i hope you dont mind....but will you..be my girlfriend!! *snickers nefariously* *thinks to self* 'man, if this works, i'll get some cute girl to be my girlfriend and i'll ride the cool roller coasters! c'mon, luck be a lady tonight!' *crosses fingers and gulps* s-so.. *adjusts collar and looks firmly* what do you say to my proposal, m'lady? *waits patiently*

this
i can't wait for females to work 80 hours a week while i stay home and listen 2 music

Nu-males don't realize that they only have the time to say inane bullshit like that because of men.

Jesus christ this thread. You guys are shaking.

I love how Sup Forums fights SJWism with what is essentially more SJWism. I bet some of you even keep a tumblr filled with screenshots like this one.

You've all lost the plot.

Men are the rods of society. Big cocks shooting and spitting on people. Ready to create more. But there are already too many and global warming is going to kill everyone. Uh oh! :(
Yup only dark days ahead for you two. I hope you find some happiness as you see your families curl up in agony as hellfire rains down.
Or when the big men decide to kill you with nuclear warheads. It's going to happen in your life. Good luck.

Men are not suitable to function in 21st century Western society, tbqhwy.

>it's a Sup Forums discusses politics thread
HOLY FUCKING SHIT DUDE

Haha men defend themselves against sjws haha its almost like you're the sjws haha haha I am enlightened

I love all these people on both sides of this thread who think they have an overarching view of human relationships without actually having social interactions with people in the outside world