Who else has no friends?

Who else has no friends?

Feels thread

No friends as well, it helps by not acting like a faggot about it.

Grow up and ditch the 'feels' threads.

id rather have a white non religious female to use just to see what all the hype is about instead of a frien to be honest

I used to have no friends but joined a gym and entered a boxing program now I have lots of friends

No friends here either, but I don't care anymore.

I have zoloft, adderall and internet. I don't need friends.

But I'm not crazy I'm just a little unwell
I know right now you can't tell
But stay awhile and maybe then you'll see
A different side of me
I'm not crazy I'm just a little impaired
I know right now you don't care
But soon enough you're gonna think of me
And how I used to be
Me

Thems some cringey lyrics user

I've never had depression/anxiety before but right now I'm in a new city for university and I've never felt so alone and destroyed, I tried making friends but people really don't want to talk to me or they give me this weird look where they want to finish the conversation asap

Somebody grab me a snickers

I have friends. They just never interact with me outside of college. They probably forget about me the second I exit their view.

I have one friend.
He lives in Paris
I live in Canada

Pretty lonely. I like it that way tho
I date bitches on a daily basis... Maybe it could help you ?

OP here. This is the same situation. It pains me to see friends in university interacting and having fun. I wasnt smart enough to go uni, so i became an electrician. Now I'm 19 and I throw back pints with middle aged men after work.

Well by reading some of your posts, I now know why you losers have no friends. lol. Jesus Christ you all sound like a bunch of chicks. I wouldn't be your friend either you fucking losers.

I just need Vegeta to bring me a snickers then I'll have my friends back

Stop being a faggot and invite them to your place for drinks or to a bar. Ask if they have any plans this weekend. Don't be afraid of rejection, just try it at least once.

do you share hearty chuckles

>sound like chicks
not really
they are much more obnoxious

Oh yeah. The banter on site is unmatchable. One of the guys always starts shit with strangers and its funny as fuck

This.
What do you have to lose? You already have no friends.

Get in this thread faggets

Dude how the fuck does your loser ass know what a chick sounds like? I'm telling you, you lonely pathetic fags sound like chicks.

i guess some people just arnt ment to have friends

because im surrounded by them 24-7 and all they do is talk shit

I could do that. But, for some reason, I always tell myself that I like being alone. The only reason why I often feel this way is because I've always been alone, and every attempt at friendship is short lived.

Im not talking about your sisters and your mom dumbass lol

me either
i ment the cunts i live next to

Dude you're in denial bro. You live next to girls so you know what they are like lol. You're an idiot.

>you're an idiot
so living next to them and hearing them talk is what?
they are just pretending to be cunts?

Being pathetic. But it makes sense. You, here, no friends, acting like you know how a female acts lol. All signs point to pathetic.

>projecting this hard

not sure how that related to what i said but you seem to be an expert on female do i wont argue with you

where do you live? at least you're a lot richer than you're poor as shit uni mates

asking a middle aged working class man to come back to your place is gonna send the wrong message

How does it feel knowing you will all die alone?

England

ok bud, we get it
you're bitter and lonely
contribute or leave

i assumed that, but like where?

North west

Then find more friends, and honestly it won't send the wrong message unless you let it. He's a bro just like you or me. Age means nothing.