Doctors of Sup Forums, got a molten plastic burn on my leg about 3 weeks ago...

doctors of Sup Forums, got a molten plastic burn on my leg about 3 weeks ago. just got out of the shower and noticed its all purple n shit. am I dyn

lol no it's infected, get some peroxide and antibiotic ointment

The purple around the wound is an infection. The purple area to the left of the main wound looks like the results of some sort of curse out of the Necronomicon. Have you encountered dark miasma or pissed off evil gypsies recently?

oh haha I should've mentioned the purple to the left is on my camera not my skin

That's a REALLY bad infection. The wound looks like it's about to go full necrosis.

Nothing that amputation can't sort.

sorted i always wanted a wheelchair

Na looks fine. The best way to tell if it's infected is if the entire area is red, swollen and painful to the touch. Almost the entire area of the picture would be bright red if there was any significant infection but as it is it's perfectly fine.

That camera however is fucked. Lemme guess you shone a laser into the lens?

maybe.

If you removed the hairs and blackened the skin, it'd look like a cool vortex

I only see very bad photo edit skills

No need for a wheelchair, the gangrene toxic blood will get your heart before then.

Nice knowing you bro.

??

:(

Zoom it

what am I looking for

sorry OP, it turned into AIDS from what it looks like - nice knowing you

OP I recommend shaving or cutting away the hairs around it, to avoid them becoming ingrown.

>3 weeks
It doesn't look like it's healing properly and will likely turn into a staph infection if you don't get it treated.

looks like aids mah nigga, sorry OP

Doctor has said it. :D

Theres nothing wrong Op, You're becoming a woman and thats your budding vagina. embrace your femininity you stupid fuck.

You're fucked bro. That's staphied to fuck, and flesh is dying. You may as well practice hopping around on one leg and then writhing in agony before dying.