New wwyd thread

New wwyd thread

would facefuck her and make her gag while I cum down her throat.

wwyd?

Would apply clown make up to her face and neck, then I would drag with leash to a crowded private masked dinner ball where all the men and women would get to torture and torment her before raping her to insanity.

She would be over fucked galore.
I would film the whole thing and years later when she has grown up and had kids of her own, I would send them the tape labeled "how your clown mommy got pregnant"

I would put her through p90x and fuck her three months later when she doesn't look like a sack of melted soap

Anyone will post my sisters pics if i'll give their ig/fb?

Wwyd

She will get her drink slapped out of her hand, the phone will be taken away and then she will be pushed against. The wall behind. Her.
I would kiss and suckle on her lips as my other hand works its way up her skirt and right in between her legs where I would rub her close to orgasm.
Once she is on the edge I would stop and just walk away. She looks rigid and cold and in need of reminding of her clit.

Wouldn't even fuck her

I will send them here [email protected]

Would send her to church with a yoyo and say, this better be a donut when i come back

wwyd. great boobs and booty

Would tell her to post a better pic
Most these threads work on full body pic including face.

i can give you names, will you post them here?

d

Wwyd
Comment ur kik name if u wana exchange and trade wwyd

wwyd

Slam dick.

/Thread

wwyd?

Yes

I would use my super nerd powers to appear in her dreams for about a month, every night telling her the kinkiest most depraved things.
I would make her fuck animals and demons, young and old human beings ..night after night of this insane sex dream marathon.
Then one night instead of appearing in her dream I would instead appear in her bedroom at night, I would pin her down and eat her out but only when I make sure she knows it's me, her dream demon.

Right after she spasms and cums on my mouth I would flip her over and ram my thick meaty veiny Pepsi bottle of a dick down her already drooling wet cunt and fuck her brains out as hard as her pelvic bones can take.

I would pound and dick her like this for an entire hour making sure she can barely stay conscious from shortness of breath.

I would do this with various sex positions ever night for another month and I would tell her that if she ever needed to summon me she would have to take a picture and stretch her smile as hard back as it can get.

ok so check out martinawitkovska, kejjjtii_ and iniaswinia post your favs

I mean these threads are pointless without seeing face.

what do you mean bro

Would make her wear a duck beak mask and take her lower clothes off
Then I would give her LSD and tell her she is dickie the fuck doll

I would then proceed to gangbang her with 10 of my clones till she can't even remember her name.

Most of it anal

i mean i dont really wanna so...... but her tits and ass are amazing ;)

check them out

Would turn that mouth into a drooling cum saliva ridden mess as I would spend 3 hours just facefucking her.

Emphasis on all this happening right on her wedding day with whoever posted her pic

wwyd?

Wwyd?

Would give her an injection needle filled with a drug that would turn her into a trap. And tell her to use it then fuck her boyfriend's asshole raw or else I will shoot both.

She would look insanely hot as a trap.

you want moar?
sadly i dont know her irly but it looks like she has an amazing ass

wwyd

camila vallejos, mentirosa culiĆ”

Would use my magic wand to turn her skin into that of a snake (light green scales)
Then I would attach her to a breast milking machine and rough ass fuck her over and over for hours

She will be the first ever snake cow

Come on
I want to see what I'm defiling

wwyd to my sis

ass or tits? you only get 1 choice

I would fuck her face to get my dick lubed up, then fuck that asshole, periodically stopping to turn her around to make her taste her ass. Then, I would blow my load down her throat

Would shave her head completely and apply two ant antennae on her forehead

Then I would body paint her dark red and take her to underground caverns where she can be my ant queen
I would impregnate her year after year and we would have our ant colony incest fest

Right click open in new tab and fap

More

I would invite this cum tissue to my bar, she would come and then the door would lock behind her. She would be taken to the pool table where me and my biker friends would fuck the ever loving shit out of her for a whole night
Sending her back home to her papi completely filled with cum from at least 15 men

She would be invited on a weekly basis and eventually she would be just kept in the bar dungeon as a fuck toy (when she breaks and loses her ego)

I want to hear what you would do to my ex

Keep going
I have more

Have her sit on my face.
Wwyd?

f

Another prime example of born into the wrong gender

This one screams trap injection. I would give her a double dose so her dick would grow hanging loose down to her knees

Frankly after that it's basically hopping on her back and going on a rape rampage
I would break into homes with her and watch her deflower teen girls and fill their bellies with hot demon trap seed
Once all the fun is had a few years later I would retire with her on a remote Thai island where we would run a harem/brothek till we grow old together

All said though, that is a fucking 10/10 piece of ass

Make her happier than you ever did then laugh at your misfortune together.

Not giving me much to work with
But I would definitely make her suck me dry and cum all over her cheeks and chest

I would rub the cum on her skin with my hands while rough fingering her cunt with the other hand

P.s. beautiful eyes

HAHAHA! Awesome reply!

Would tie hands and legs to bed
Then I would improvise darude sandstorm with my palms on that butt
I would spank the song over and over til the butt is sore

Then I would squeeze a lemon on top of the scars

Then would just leave, I don't fuck people that are too eager

Wtf.

Wwyd to them?

For once I will not be comical, instead this little angry daddy's girl needs to be shoved against that door, her skirt lifted, her panties shifted and then her vagina impaled all the way deep

I would lift her up with both hands and pound her against that door until she cums hard on my thick dick

I would turn around and carry her to a bed where I would slam her cervix till I can't take it anymore, then I would cum all over that angsty pissy little face.

Seriously if that is your gf you need to get off Sup Forums now and slam her for me

Humiliate/hurt her

I'd go into the bathroom with her and start groping her ass and tits. I lift up her dress and pull down her panties. As I begin pulling my pants down, she puts a finger on my lips as if to stop me. She then kneels down, lifts her dress to expose her pussy, and unzips my pants and removes my boxers. I'm diamonds and she starts sucking my cock like there's no tomorrow. I let out a huge load that goes into her mouth and then splatters on her face.

WWYD?

Wwyd

Oh you sweet little dick nugget

She looks like a plane crash survivor found in the woods, and someone took her in their forest farm house to rehabilitate her back to society lol

Surely though I would tie her hands behind her back and lift her top up past her boobs. Then I would play and suck on them for an hour till she is soaking wet down there. Her clit twitching like crazy, I would sensually eat her out while working her body with my hands till she begs for me to fuck her. I would then go missionary (she looks like a missionary girl) and slowly make love to her till she cums hard on me, her eyes staring into mine she would drift into slut mode after that and we would have a hard sex session worth a Nobel prize

When I'm done i would take her back to the plane crash and give her catharsis

"You were the pilot sweety, you killed all these people"

That was great.
More like this.

Wwyd

What would you do to her?

I'd compliment her MtF surgeon.

I would have her on her knees, her legs fixated and spread apart with a spreader rod; arms tied behind her back, elbows at 90 degrees. Anal hook buried in her ass and tied very tight to her hair with her head pulled back as far as it will go without injury.

I'd then proceed to place a ball gag in her mouth, from which two tensioned wires would lead to alligator clamps on her nipples, with her tits raised up beforehand.

She would have a choice of pulling her head back to relax her anus, but tug hard on her nipples, or to lean forward so her tits/nipples relax, but her ass gets stretched to oblivion.

With all that, I'd proceed to use a vibrator on her clit and play around with my fingers and her G-spot until she cums. I'd then release the anal hook and proceed to alternate between deep anal and deepthroat fucking every 30 seconds, filling up her ass or her throat depending on where my cock is when I blow the load.

Oh, also, do you happen to have MOAR?

I would seduce her at the bar and take her to the back alley for a quickie

And just as I am working her against the dumpster I would take out my gun and put three bullets into her torso, effectively revealing her terminator skeleton underneath
Just as I thought..... She was sent back in time to carry my seed, oh no you don't. She smiles and tilts her head then knocks the gun out my hand with one fast kick, my Kung fun skills start to appear when she throws her first punch
We battle for an hour before I manage to pin her down on with her chest facing the ground

I would contemplate snapping her robotic head off but she turns around and gives me too puppy eyes

I feel sorry for the sex bot, what did she ever do to deserve such a fate? Designed solely to get fucked and this is why she is fighting, it is in her nature

I whip my dick off and decide to give the poor thing what it came for

I lower her shorts past her knees and fuck her robotic ally enhanced pussy to orgasm
She makes giddy r2d2 sounds before pushing me off and teleporting back into the future (get it?)

I know not why skynet wants my cum, but god damn their puppy eyes module sure fucking tricked me that day

Degrade her and break her mind

Yes. Do that
Don't ever ask again, your duty is to whorish every girl you know on this board
Believe me it's the right thing to do

For that description? Absolutely. What do you want?

I would turn into a ghost that reanimates inanimate objects and then I would possess that sofa she is sitting on

Suddenly 10 hands appear and hold her in place, rubbing and squeezing her squirming body over and over till the sensation overwhelms her pounding clit

Then tentacles would come out of the sofa and would rough fuck and stretch every orifice of hers while slowly absorbing her into the sofa material

She would be locked in a dream world where tentacles constantly breed her till she loses her mind becoming a sofa fuck toy

Would impregnate/10

Got anymore?

I would Fuck her throat and says that is the only thing that her ugly face is for. than I would expose her breasts as slap her tits, grab and suck her nipples.

Ass
Please Tell me you took her anally

She is an ugly little whore

Well, as you already posted her tits, I'd love to see her ass spread if possible, nether regions in general if not.

Much obliged, user :)

Dare I ask why she's an ex?

So ld love to force her on her knees and fuck her mouth silly as she looks up like a dog in heat.

tell me what else you would do to her!

I would dress her up in a princess fairy tale dress and make sure she has bride a bride garter on her thigh
Then I would make my kingdom knight guards bring her to the royal palace throne room where she is to sit and drink the cum of all the royalty
One
Noble
At
A
Time