Hello Sup Forums, Xanax guy from yesterday. Got some Valium 5mg pills...

Hello Sup Forums, Xanax guy from yesterday. Got some Valium 5mg pills. How many mgs should I take ang how long would it take for a nice high? First time consuming.

Other urls found in this thread:

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Diazepam
psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Main_Page
erowid.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>pills

Smoke some fucking weed instead before you die you moronic faggot

Weed's smell disgusts me lol

weed is for degenerate faggots. fuck weed that shit is gay.

idk shit about pills but id say like 10 mg if uve never done it before and i think orange juice makes it digest faster

Crush them up and snort them OP damn

10Mg? and how long does it take to kivk in?

You won't get high without drinking faggot

i think Valium is a 20th as potent as Xanax
10 mgs of Valium would equal about .5 mgs of Xanax

>weed is degeneracy
>doing a drug that makes you pass out, forget shit and act like a moron isn't

I could try mixing Xanax and Valium, don't know how much of each though lol

Truth, but let them be fools to big pharma and die early

it can give you withdrawal so be careful
approx 20 hours after taking them you might become very anxious and feel like you are going insane....so just chill

So like 10mg Valium and 5 Xanax?

Take 10 mg of Valium, 5 Xanax, and drink bleach with ammonia to wash it down.

What about vodka?

Will wash down with vodka if dubs 00

They can't buy weed so they steal pills from their family.

Never tried weed, shit smells disgusting

No/Low 2mg-5mg
Medium 5mg-20mg
High 20mg-40mg

>Asking for drug advice one Sup Forums
>Get more accurate information from google

kys kid, if not use the website below for all your drug info, retard.

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Diazepam

/thread

After years of observing drug threads on Sup Forums, I have learned most morons don't know what the fuck they're talking about, or, in this case, typing about. They just want to be apart of the conversation. And some OP's just want attention, because, well, they think they're cool now that they do drugs.

Sage.

I'd just start with 5 or 10, if you aren't where you want to be you can add one or two beers and feel amazing. If you try to take more or drink more than that you'll just pass out for 16 hours.

user, look up the benzodiazepine strength comparison chart. Do that real quick and tell me what 5mg of Valium is compared to xanax. Then I'll give you an honest answer. I'm a pharmaceutical tech and an avid drug user. Just can't think of the numbers

>I'm a pharmaceutical tech
>tech
>giving advice

KEK

>tech

Code word for plebian servant to pharmacist. Fill those bottles, bitch.

I'm in school to be a pharmacist. And I've been poppin P's since you were shittin in your huggies faggot. Just be quiet

I'm actually making an info pasta now, I'll post it here when I'm finished.

Stupid kids.

Says 5mg Valium = 0.25 Xanax. Took 4mg Xanax yesterday and it didn't do shit though

Read as: he probably steals a lot of pills.

Honestly, he probably knows a hell of a lot more than the pharmacist.

>I'm in school to be a pharmacist.

That's what all losers say.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>And I've been poppin P's since you were shittin in your huggies faggot. Just be quiet

Good one. You're so cool. And grown. And tough. All the kids want to be like you. KEK

>Honestly, he probably knows a hell of a lot more than the pharmacist.

You just went full retard.

Tbh man, assuming that those are all the same 5 mg Valium but just different manufacturers, I counted quick and got 14. I would take all of them. Not even trolling whatsoever bro. It's really really hard to OD on benzos #1 and #2 Valium is the most chill benzo in the class. Parents used to give kids 10mg Valium to shut them the fuck up back in the mid to late 60s - late 90s. You'll be fine and that's what it'll take to reach the euphoria level my man.

Is mixing Valium and Xanax a good idea?

Lol. Na I def do NOT steal pills from the pharmacy. If I had this position pre 2003ish then fuck yeah i would. But the DEA is fucking crazy these days and will even stop in on us and do random drug counts. Plus if you get caught doing that, you're looking at fed time. I do my job and do it well but u
I wouldn't even take a fucking clyndamyacin from behind the counter.

It won't hurt you, but these drugs, despite both being benzos, have slightly different affects on the body. Xannys are a right here right now type benzo with a short half life and diazepam (Valium) is more of a longer active one. So it's not going to hurt you at all to mix them, but they affects of one might overpower the other, rendering one of them pointless, yanno?

Why don't you google a bit before asking degenerates or 12 year olds? 10-20 mg probably first, then wait for 1-2h to see how you feel. It's easy to binge on them so make a mental note not to take more if you don't feel anything. You should feel more relaxed after 45 minutes of ingestion.

This is retarded.
There's a bunch of delicious food out there you also won't eat because you think it smells bad, your loss faggot

Sup Forums is a terrible place to ask for drug advice. Why? The opinions on Sup Forums are generally subjective, uneducated and ill-informed. If you’re a newfag to drugs you won’t be able to tell fact from fiction.
Drugs ARE dangerous, incredibly FUN, but dangerous... Here’s some facts: There is no drug on planet Earth without negative side effects. Anything you buy on the street is usually a gamble. Millions of people have died taking drugs and so could you, you’re not special.
Drugs are awesome, so educate yourself so you can enjoy them to the fullest.

For future drug inquiries try:
erowid.org/
ALL the information you need will be there.

Or don’t follow my advice... I couldn’t give a fuck if you’re alive or dead tbh… but you probably do.

Lurking here is fun, you're all retarted though.

First of all who gives a fuck who does what, debating on whether or not some pharma tech is legit is just autisimo.

To OP
POP THE FUCKING PILL FAGGOT!
Don't be a little bitch and ask Sup Forums for your prescription.

Welcome newfriend

How cute

(Fresh pasta)

---How to not Sup Forums retarded---

Sup Forums is a terrible place to ask for drug advice. Why? The opinions on Sup Forums are generally subjective, uneducated and ill-informed. If you’re a newfag to drugs you won’t be able to tell fact from fiction.

Drugs ARE dangerous, incredibly FUN, but dangerous... Here’s some facts: There is no drug on planet Earth without negative side effects. Anything you buy on the street is usually a gamble. Millions of people have died taking drugs and so could you, you’re not special.

Drugs are awesome, so educate yourself so you can enjoy them to the fullest.

For future drug inquiries try:
erowid.org/
ALL the information you need will be there.

Or don’t follow my advice... I couldn’t give a fuck if you’re alive or dead tbh… but you probably do.

Also Bluelight.ru is a good forum for drug related questions.

Yeah but there's a lot of bullshit on there as well, lots of smart people but also quite a few morons.

Look what an idiot

You're gonna need at least 4 of them to get a decent buzz

Well, just took 5mg xanax and 10mg Valium, if it doesnt work in an hour, im taking 10mg more Valium

0.125/8 b8, m8

>0
take one at a time, or go balls deep and do it all

I've had that shit snogging won't help. Just expect to feel sleepy or know things over if youre trying to overdose