Can we get a california hate thread?

Can we get a california hate thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/business/archive/2014/05/which-states-are-givers-and-which-are-takers/361668/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hippies? Really? People honestly still say 'goddamn hippies'?

Nah i just didnt bother changing the file name

Why hate California?

why not hate california? its filled with nothing but degenerates

Me personally? Because its full of stupid fucks who cannot think for themselves.

Isnt California like one of the largest economies in the world?

You're sounding like a Methodist priest right now.

7th largest. 40 million people live there. More people live in that state than the entire country of Canada and most European countries.

What is Texas, user? Or Florida? Or anywhere in the fucking US?

No worries OP we hate you too.

6th largest yeah...these loosers can't deal with the fact that California dominates!

they are changing the name of california to "Mexifornia"

Oh wait 7th not 6th I keep forgetting France exists....

What state are you in that's so grand? My guess is your shoveling snow right now while we enjoy 75 degrees at the beach...

Only thing I hate about living here is traffic, HIGH AS FUCK cost of living - can't even get a studio for under 1500.. and if you have a full time job you still can't afford that if making under 14 an hour - so you basically have to choose roommates, struggle for privacy and walk everywhere or live in a fucking van and have no home. It's horrendous.. but nature is beautiful and it is quiete fucking peaceful here.

>butthurt libtard,taking his opportunity to hate on religious people like usual

but but but,lets call them the party of tolerance

Who told you that? Because you clearly did not come to that conclusion scientifically....

He could live in Arizona dying of heat stroke as well..

This post gave me cancer

id take shoveling snow over being surrounded by liberals with douchy attitudes

funny how california always brags about there weather yet you can go to florida and have nice weather and not be surrounded by douchy liberals 24 hours of the day

At least we won't be surrounded by senile old ppl and deadbeats

Hey asshole, I lived in florida and if Hurricanes are your idea of nice weather feel free to cozy up right next to the coasts where the tides go up.

deadbeats? haha,deadbeats are part of the reason why california is such a shit hole.go back to mouring for the drugged up degenerates in oakland who died in a warehouse fire.im sure they would of contributed great things to society you dumb libtard

I've got the best of both worlds. I'm from Illinois, so I get to shovel snow and I'm surrounded by fucking scumbag liberal butt fuckers.

FML

Ahhh, so it's the liberals you can't stand, yet you are the fucktard troll talking shit about an One of the most productive states of our nation America, while we were all here minding our business enjoying the weather...so exactly WHO is the douchebag here? Go take your childish unfocused anger out on the snow in your driveway...

I love living in Cali, and don't really care what you think.

5/10 for making me respond though.

7th largest economy in the world dipshit....deadbeats didn't get it there...

I'm not even from California but visit often. Best state imo. The rest of the country is trash.

Oh and only asshole douchebags brag about other Americans dying in a fire....dude you sure you aren't an ISIS sympathizer?

>americans dieing in a fire

ya,im sure those druggies contributed great things to society.california is the biggest shit hole in america

and if you wernt a complete retard you would understand that america created ISIS,and some of the biggest islam terrorist sympathizers are democrats

Better than being an anti American ISIS sympathizer...

Nope...you are praising death to Americans....

Central IL fag reporting in.

Not an overwhelming number of butthurt libtards down here. but we still get told what to do by chicago.

Yeah CA is fucking great. Hollywood has NOTHING to do with how much money the state sees... nope not one bit.

As a Californian, can confirm.

That YOU are a degenerate? Yeah I can confirm you are too..

So angry. What happened? Did you try to make it as a writer, director or actor and it didn't work out? Had to head back to your home state and live with your parents while you lick your wounds?

I'm moving to in January where I will be staying for years. Current Michigan resident. What should I expect?

Say what you will, your opinions and words mean little to nothing...The great state of California dominates with one of the highest and most educated population of Americans in this great nation! You can whine and cry, but you will be long gone waaaay before it is!

>implying you did't steal this off of t shirt hell

Actually since you don't know who I am, you can't confirm it, numb nuts. Hence why I'm confirming it for you. Jesus, fly over states need better education.

Not like tech, agriculture or aerospace have anything to do with it...

Moving to California**

Definitely not what the douchebag OP is claiming, we welcome you here with open arms and friendship!

Southern Illinois. I was smart enough to move away from St. Corrupt county - bigger, newer house with more property and my property taxes went DOWN. They went up two years, but at least two other years they also went down. And, they still aren't as much as what I was paying.

It is truly amazing the number of people from Illinois who "think" the scumocrats are doing a good job and/or blame Rauner for everything - even when he'd only been in office for a couple of months.

i wouldnt be caught dead in california,why are people from california so fucking stupid(oh right,its because there democrats)

This is now a get thread. Kek.

Correct me if I am wrong, but you technically said that you can confirm Californians are deuchebags because you are one.....?

>we welcome you here with open arms and friendship

lol,except if you dont like gays or are a straight white republican.isnt that right,liberal faggot

Dude is an idiot, hence his inability to understand why California dominates...idiot thinks it's "them Hollywood movies"

I live in California but sure I guess why not

>fly over states need better education

if californians are so educated why is your state a pile of left wing shit then

I am not a German hand bag, no.

the only thing california dominates is the welfare line.what do you expect from a state full of uneducated liberals

You have to be retarded to be conservative, obviously.

Nah, always open to a friendly debate, always open to people's differing opinions, many of my friends are conservatives, but if you try to shit on other Americans rights, well that's on you if open minded and intelligent liberal Americans have a problem with your douchebaggery

>blame Rauner for everything - even when he'd only been in office for a couple of months.

Well him giving himself and other richfags a big fat juicy tax break and paying for it by slashing benifits for low income families left a bad taste in everyones mouth.

If you came to California you'd be welcomed for the dick loving queer you are. We all know you rednecks are just closet homos. It's okay, you don't have to hide anymore.

Once you move to his state you will probably be like...please I wanna go baaaack to Cali!

bubba detected

>uneducated liberals

You mean the ones that hold more college degrees then sister fucking hillbilly rednecks?

Fuck gays, brown people, and smoking weed right? Praise Jesus and drink Mountain Dew murica

>but if you try to shit on other Americans rights, well that's on you if open minded and intelligent liberal Americans have a problem with your douchebaggery

You mean like forcing someone to bake a cake for a ceremony which is against their religion when not baking the cake causes the buyers no harm?

How about my right for my daughter to not use a restroom / locker room with a 50 year old man wearing a dress because he says he identifies as a woman?

Because, your opinion is a negative generalization of Liberals, and like everything else you emotionally push...not a fact

No one is forcing you to go into a target bathroom you homophobic dumbass....

It's a refreshing change from the shit Madigan has been shoving down everyone's throats for 30 years.

We're all fucked BECAUSE of Madigan and the scumocraps have ruled for decades. The few of us who are left are going to have to pay the bills, and that means everyone, including the public union goons are going to have to suffer.

At least until Madigan's contract with Satan is up and we are done with him.

The only argument you have is a cake, and how many times have you actually seen a tranny go into a ladies room? Stop spewing shit you hear on Fox News bubba

>No one is forcing you to go into a target bathroom you homophobic dumbass....

So, when my daughter really has to use the restroom she should just suffer, or should she drop a turd in your purse so she doesn't have to be in the restroom with the guy "claiming" he's a woman?

It has nothing to do with homophobia, cum breath. It has to do with EVERYONE is supposed to have rights - not just the people the left "thinks" deserves them.

And, for the record, I think it was stupid to not bake the cake. But, I think it is stupider to want them to when they said they didn't. The closest thing to a grandfather I ever had was a black friend of my dads. When asked about going to restaurants that didn't want blacks in there he replied, "Why would I go there then? Why would I think they wouldn't spit in my food?"

You are such a moron, you are using all kinds of false facts to argue that Californians suck for leaning left and being misinformed when all the falsities you are throwing out exist because you fail to think for yourself and listen to what your right leaning friends tell you. Come to California, hang out a while, enjoy the weather. If you can restrain yourself from calling random people faggots and niggers you might like it here

>The only argument you have is a cake, and how many times have you actually seen a tranny go into a ladies room?

Me, none. But, I don't follow you around.

Even so, it is a "right" your ilk is fighting for.

And the cake one is huge. Government has no right to tell a private enterprise who they should serve, especially when it violates the owner's rights.

I've got news for you, Trannies don't hang out all day in target restrooms... dumbass, I'd be more concerned about keeping my daughter off of 4 chan if you are worried about pedophiles...

I promise, if you come visit sunny California we won't force you to suck a cock....homophobe

You're going to get shot by either beaners or niggers.

When she starts surfing the net and figures out the parental blocking passwords we have, then I'll worry about it, shit head.

When you start operating in a public state you need to throw you Jesus loving bullshit away. That shit wouldn't fly for any other minority, why is it okay to hate on gays?

theatlantic.com/business/archive/2014/05/which-states-are-givers-and-which-are-takers/361668/

But in the summer you get 100 degree heat. Also you see used condoms everywhere. You douches are also in a drought.

The government enforces constitutional rights, anyone operating a business (which must adhere to government guidelines i.e. Permits, safety, taxes, regulations) cannot deny a customer civil or constitutional rights....in other words, you can't say....no faggots or no niggers or no crackers allowed or you can be penalized or have those permits revoked. That's the cost of doing business...bake a cake at home for whoever you want and exclude anyone you want to...

No but you'll try as hard as you can to make sure I know what you like to suck on.

>restrain yourself from calling random people faggots and niggers

but... but... muh first amuhndmuhnt

Your home computer is still more of a threat than a Target bathroom....

Cesspool place hot grillz tho

I've lived in 5 states and have visited 9 others. California is the best. Flyover state poor-rage is fueling this thread. Fuckoff.

I'm conservative as fuck too, before you niggers go calling me a liberal faggot.

Californians elected Arnold Schwarzenegger as their governor on the simple premise that he was The Terminator and the foreign fuck drove their economy into the ground.

Californians have to rely on humanitarian aid via water delivery from every other state around them so they can flush their toilets and take a shower because they're stupid enough to live in a fucking desert.

Californians are stupid enough to pay $500,000 for a sub-$100,000 starter home instead of driving 3 hours away where the housing market is somewhat normal

Californians are stupid enough to believe there are more than two genders

Californians pretend they know shit about "climate change" yet they continue to pour billions every year into a wine industry that will be extinct in 20 years.

"Researchers found the area suitable for wine production will shrink by as much as 73 percent by 2050 in certain parts of the globe — about 70 percent in California"

I could go on and on, but really the rest of the US is just hoping you retards fall into the fucking ocean already.

Dur dee dur! That didn't even make sense, you are so bad at this, there are lots of things I like to suck on...jolly ranchers, ice pops, ....pussy

... You responded to the wrong person.

gj
regards, UCSC student

At least it's not Texas, but I mean, at least Texas produces something.

Moron. The country depends on us like niggers depend on Gov cheese. Fuck yourself.

Dude freedom of speech against the government doesn't clear you for the reprocussions of talking shit to other people....what are you? 5?

Never forget the Supreme Gentleman Elliot Rodger lived almost all of his life in Cali.

You like gold and diamond teeth?

what exactly does California produce that the nation needs?

I will use muh second amuhndment rights to shoot your ass you nigger faggot.

Yeah, they are ignorant haters because they are stuck where they are....

Keep telling yourself that while the rest of the country laughs at you clowns

An illusion of a functioning economy.