So I have been watching this shit because of all the tits and violence...

So I have been watching this shit because of all the tits and violence. It's an entertaining show that's easy to get immersed in.

With that said you have to be comoletely blind to not see how blatantly they're pushing the feminist agenda. Literally every character left alive with any sort of power is a woman. There is no men left with power anymore even though the show began with every position of power belonging to men.

Jon Snow - owes his life to that priestess chick and only won back Winterfell because of Sansa's new found assertiveness. They even made it like he was mansplaining to her before that last battle and she was the reason they won because of alliances she built.

Jaime Lannister - Can't even fight well anymore and relied on Brienne to stay alive. He's turned into his sister's bitch.

The only Greyjoy had his cock cut off and is constantly humiliated by his strong-willed lesbian sister. He even handed over his birthright as heir to their house.

Tyrion Lannister - Is now a beta faggot who grovels to Daenarys. His entire demeanor has changed and he has completely given his loyalty to her.

You now have a Arya as a badass assasin, you have those pic related girls who are made out to be badasses. You have that one hard ass young girl in charge of that house that helped take back Winterfell, the Queen of the West and the Queen of the East are now both women. Olenna Tyrell is one of the most strong-willed formidable characters on the show.

I am sure there are other examples. This show is literally about overtaking the patriarchy. I am not sure I can think of a show more subversive, and its popularity makes it dangerous.

It's not like they're pushing the feminist agenda secretly. The show makers are quite open about it in interviews.

Then again why do you have a problem with this, the feminist movement is important, it is only a shame that they compromise the show's quality for the sake of this in some cases.

Lastly and most importantly I don't see how what the women getting in power are doing differently from the men that came before them. In many cases the women are much more morally dark than any of the preceding male leaders.

Tywin's endgame as I saw it was peace (the want for power is a factor for all) while Cersei now only wants revenge. Jamie has been shunned a lifetime for saving KL, snakes are awarded with leadership for killing their king and leader.

Kelly C wants to conquer Westeros by a birthright claim, how is this any different form any male ruler that were in westeros when she set out on her campagin?

If anything the males have got deeper more developed characters, in many cases redeemed. The women however are all spiraling downwards ethically, I don't see how that is any praise to women.

I think it is their failure to make the show feminist and it's toll on the quality that is irritating. Not that they try on its own.

> Then again why do you have a problem with this, the feminist movement is important

He fell for that meme lmao

>Not important

Women getting the right to vote was the biggest mistake the west made.

This. Even most "intelligent" women are incapable of making logical political decisions. They simply cannot detach their emotions. They see one refugee kid and would happily jeopardize their entire country to let him and others in.
They have no concept of the greater good.

>Easy to get immersed in

Jesus christ, if it's that easy to get 'immersed' in a show that consistently revels in plot and continuation errors, shit writing, contemporary vernacular and cock and fart jokes, then it really speaks volumes for your lackluster attention span and intellect

>Important
>Feminism

Spotted the cuckold.

Isn't it time to go prep the bull? Your wife's son can help

Social feminism and radicalised SJW feminism are two very different things. True cuckoldry is aligning your opinions aggressively with those on an anonymous message board without attempting to understand phenomenon that lead to bastardised ideologies.

You're part of a hive-mind of bitter misanthropes and you always will be. You're as bad as radical feminists if you're not able to take a step back and try and understand.

It should be noted that since women gained the right to vote in the USA, we've actually experienced an increase in both the frequency and duration of wars. Women aren't really "soft" - in fact, they're incredibly authoritarian. Prohibition, the War on Drugs, gun control - these are (or were) movements spearheaded and pushed by women.

The world has become darker, less free and more unstable since women gained the vote, and it's not because they are bleeding hearts.

this

Woman entering the political sphere ultimately desecrated what redeemable qualities democracy had. They, intrinsically, are leniency towards subjectivity and emotional rationale that tends to lead them towards egalitarianistic ideological stances, shifting the democratic paradigm in favour of increasingly leftist notions that are seeing uncontrolled immigration, tolerance of the weak, perverse, sexually perverse, fat and mentally ill, accepting the decimation of their national identity and cultural rights to exist for the appeasement of globalism and foreign cultures such as Islam in their nations, found to have disproportionately inclined favour of trannys and fag rights. Not to say any of this is any different to the emasculated, nu-male of the contemporary 21st century, but they may as well be women as well.

>the feminist movement is important

wew lawd

Even if you're trolling I don't think you realize how enormously wrong you are.

Have you talked deep with many intelligent women? I don't think so. Having a different moral philosophy than you isn't synonymous to being blinded by emotions of empathy.

>Unironically being obsessed with the cuck meme

>Literally a Nazi
>88 dubs
>

Women are naturally authoritarian as Mothers more than Fathers. Mothers will coddle children and wrap them in cotton wool which is authoritarian. Fathers let their children get hurt and play in the mud because they know it's good for them. This is the problem with Women. They want to mother everything in an authoritarian style and they've had their way for so long.
Just look at all the women on the anti brexit protests. They literally can't fathom that democracy has chosen the option they didn't want. And they're having literal hissy fit about it.

Two illogical arguments founded on a bedrock of bullshit battle it out for supremacy tonight on Sup Forums.

>feminist movement is important

back to plebbit you go

(you)

Quip elsewhere normie

what's next? black lives ACTUALLY matter?

lawl

I don't think you realize who bluepilled you are. Once you leave Uni and exist in reality for a time you will understand philosophy is the domain of fools and pompous manchildren. And almost every single woman you ever meet will operate on an emotionally based modus operandi and will very rarely consider the practical repercussions of their actions.

>Tyrion Lannister is now a faggot. His entire demeanor changed.
Yeah, what was up with this in the last episode? He barely fucking knows Dany, she was absent for most of the time he was there in fact.

The only thing she did for him was spare his life, which that pirate nigger also did. Why isn't Tyrion tonguing his asshole too?

>operate on an emotionally based modus operandi and will very rarely consider the practical repercussions of their actions.

You're talking about "leave" voters aren't you?

Funny, none of these are a new IP

They wanted less German imperium. I see nothing wrong with not wanting a Jewish """""""Woman""""""" dictating what one does on one's land.

sure thing pal

>Empire
>Jewish
>Woman
>Dictating
>My land

Those are your emotional triggers in this text. You said you made decisions based on what?

You posted this shit on other boards too, can you fucking stop now pleb.

It's getting funnier, keep it up champ.

I didn't vote because I'm not in the UK. I don't see any sign of being triggered and not wanting a foreign power making decisions for ones homeland is not an emotional response.

0/10 b8 try harder

>feminist movement
>important

How important is your nation to you, and why?

Btw, seen the movie "Joyeux Noel"?

>In many cases the women are much more morally dark than any of the preceding male leaders.

thatcher, merkel. the only IRL examples i can think of women having power in important countries

thatcher is looked upon by historians as having made a complete balls of everything from northern ireland, to the coal miners, to british steel, to the falkalnds and everything else. she was a psycho

merkel has set the stage for world war three starting in europe, at the very least continent wide race riots, with her riduculous short sightded immigration policy and desire to force it onto the rest of europe based only a current boom in her own country's jobs market

maybe thats GRRM's point. women with power are dangerous

and men arnt?

you remember how when you were a teenager you could jerk off to an avatar jpg of a big breasted (clothed) anime character and now you cant even get hard from watching regular sex in high definition? imagine that times 10. thats george rr martins life

the only way he can cum is by writing very complex and detailed erotic fantasy novels, and the world has mistaken these erotics novels for work of art because people are fucking retarded

the end game in his fantasy is to have a world consisting of only female dominatrix leaders whilst the men are all slaves

grrm is then arrested for public masturbation (not part of the books) and kept in cerseis dungeon for months without being allowed to cum

it's quite obvious if you read between the lines

this guy gets it

but this season isnt based on the books.