What was his fucking problem?

What was his fucking problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vEBdjONWYsg
youtube.com/watch?v=nfky4yeYSZw
youtube.com/watch?v=7dMGionOOto
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>NO WOMEN OR CHILDREN ALLOWED

no seriously, what the fuck did he mean by this?

Autism

he literally works at the Sup Forums of westeros

Why would women or children be allowed in a place of knowledge and learning?

Why did they cast someone that looks so retarded?

This. I mean, not the literal disease, but the "learned" version.

They're not allowed to study because of tradition.

>Sup Forums is the center of all knowledge

He is your average public worker who is put in charge of giving indications or help.

The amount of information that's been posted on this website is about equivalent to all the books in that library buddy

Most women in Westeros are retarded and all children are annoying and dirty little cunts.
Why would you want them anywhere near your library filled with 500 yo books?
Also, boners are bad if you want to study, apparently.

why are those people all cunts

Was that supposed to be funny?
Should we laugh at retards?

that The Name of the Rose rip-off

I'm honestly not sure.

99% of it is complete bullshit though. And that's okay, it's not a university.

And that's nothing compared with all the information available in literally everywhere else in the Internet.
We are more like Bravos, but with more edgy faceless faggots and less tits.

No, he whips them instead
youtube.com/watch?v=vEBdjONWYsg

My guess is that eventually spoonfeeding people about the same shit over and over turns kind of annoying.
Or maybe only cunts are put into those jobs.

>library bans women and children
>it's the most beatiful, well kept and expansive library in existence

I'm prettt sure the whole area where the maesters live is women-free.

>Imagine if instead of their actual content, all the books in the citadel were filled with Sup Forums threads
Would make Game of Thrones a lot more interesting

I don't see it

u wanna know?

Alright here we go

The person is OP's pic is a danish comedian, writer, actor.
Who co. wrote and starred in the movie klovn.

Flash forward a few years and Frank (the actor) wanted his fellow dane Nikolaj Coster-Waldau to have a short scene in the movie
Jaime Lannister told Frank he would do the scene for free, if he had a dinner with D&D who rly loved the movie Klovn

They did. They got to know eachother. And Frank was called on by D&D to dot his cameo.

Frank was so scared to fuck things up that he was okay that they used an english dub to hide his danish accent.

youtube.com/watch?v=nfky4yeYSZw

Based Nikolaj.

I hope he skyrockets after GoT. He's too good for this mediocre show. Lena too but she's already her time of fame.

He's so good looking it's just not fair.

the plot would probably make more sense too

A good story and a good post.

I visit Sup Forums during happenings so I'm pretty well informed buddy

Sam, everyone's problem.

have you ever seen someone using glasses on got?
this is the first one, so its not funny, but only showing that they are 'scientits'

youtube.com/watch?v=7dMGionOOto

I was surprised this didn't turn into a FOR YOU type meme, the delivery was so awkward and rushed.

Hes a level 156 Librarian with negative points put into charisma

The dub was painfully obvious

He didn't have a problem. Imagine being a conservative, intelligent, sophisticated man and some fatass with a smug look comes barging in like a country bumpkin demanding to be given a free education and housing despite having not done anything of worth, carrying his entire family of some wildling slut and some pissant baby. Sam has always been the one with the problem. A smug worthless fat entitled piece of shit who steals from his family.

>conservative, intelligent, sophisticated

funniest moment of the entire series

/Thread

> conservative - aka "i'm too afraid and insecure about my position in the world I need to ban the different by law"
> intelligent
top kek

I wish my library had that policy. They make so much fucking noise.

Sam also happens to be a thief now.

He's a filthy bureaucrat.

u wot m8

Randyll pls go

Looks like the dirty liberal scum are out in full force today.

he sat through 3 shitty hours of the ultimate bvs cut

He had to interact with some obese retard. He should have been harsher tbqh. Fatties are not deserving of basic human decency.

And he refused to train as a warrior, despite his vow to be a "sword in the night," or whatever.
And he somehow managed to maintain his weight during the expedition north of the Wall, despite the tight rationing and eventual starvation. Was he stealing food? Did he have a secret stash of Cheetos he wasn't sharing with everyone else?

And he risked everything on that same expedition because he wouldn't leave a wildling girl alone despite his commander's orders. Imagine a soldier in Iraq who won't stop talking to one of the village girls when the unit depends on that village's goodwill for the success of the mission. Would you sympathize with that soldier?

Fuck Sam. He's an entitled prick and his father was right about him. Unfortunately, sending him to the Wall didn't straighten him out, it only made him more unbearable, as he made friends with people destined to become powerful. One more time, now, say it with me: Fuck Sam.

> waaah I can't even defend my worldview

Sam is a dishonorable fatass who wants the world to be his despite contributing nothing to it. He demands yet does nothing to ever earn anything. Always taking the easy way out and riding the coat tails of men greater than him. He's a coward that hides as much as he can, hiding behind women, children and even his friends who fight while he hides nicely away until the absolute last moment.

He's a selfish prick who does everything for himself and never for the sake of others. He brings the wildling slut just so he has a fuck toy to bang and steals the family sword after being told it was not for him. He lets his friends die while he hides and reloads crossbows and then claims he fought bravely. He sneaks off a wildling for his pleasure and accidentally kills a White Walker and then holds it above everyone's head. He's the embodiment of the entitled liberal culture that seeks to destroy every decent human being.

SAMs father pls go.

>liberal: aka makes asinine blanketed statements with no evidence to support it and claims the moral high ground
>HURREE DEFEND YOUR POSITION
Clearly you're a retard, that is my worldview and it's evident by your shitpost that jumps to random conclusions based on nothing.

Randyll is based.

You're clearly a Briennefaggotsupporter.

MUH STTRONK WOMEN, DOWN WITH THE PATRIARCHY
#equality #malefeminist

how can one man be so based?

>asinine blanketed statements
>conservatives - constantly whining about a world they don't understand and claiming the old ways were better
top kek 2 bruv

You need to calm down Randyll.

>>conservatives - constantly whining about a world they don't understand and claiming the old ways were better
Are you having a conversation with yourself? You need medical help. Stop smoking so much weed, you're delusional and autistic.

>this thread

so maesters are just librarians who can't have sex?

sam is such a dumb fat retard. I wish he wasn't in this show. Also he's a cuck.

>conservatives get so outraged at being criticized that they resort to name calling at the drop of a hat

Stop politicking fucking frog poster

>SAMs father
How to spot a showfag

>mentions the word "conservative" in his post, wasn't even claiming to be one himself
>redditors froth at the mouth and hop on his ass and demand he explain his worldview to them

Why are GoT threads such reddit magnets?

>hurr
>durr

Good argument retard.

this desu

what do you call a guy who sits in a library all his life looking at old books

you can tell this board is the most reddit because they get triggered at downvote words

The fact that he maintained his weight is one of my least favourite things about him as a character. It's so inconsistent with his lifestyle. I mean he ate nothing but stew for years in and out of the wilderness.

Not everyone in the nights watch is a fighter. They gave him a job he was good at

a fop

>not posting gentleman finn, the final form of based frank
Absolutely haram.

>tfw you see something supremely halal

This. Women are despicable in libraries.

>be me, fat lonely college student with time between classes
>decide to go to the library to read some more of Reflections on the Revolution in France
>between work and classes have barely any time for recreational reading, stoked I get to make some headway
>sit down at a desk on the second level, get comfy and start absorbing dat Burke
>some stacy looking cunt slams the door open (10 feet from me) and walks over to a desk and sits down
>she's talking on her cellphone the whole time
>I do the regular passive aggressive humming and hawing
>bitch can't take a hint
>I get her attention and point at the sign that says keep quiet and say "this is a library, why are you on your phone?"
>she looks at me like I'm a bad guy and says ina shitty tone "alright I didn't realize, sorry"
>I say again, "this is a library, you should know better, don't be sorry be quiet"
>she gets indignant, "I said I was sorry"
>"whatever" I go back to reading
>she storms off a few minutes later

Why are women so useless Sup Forums?

>These are bellatap vol. I-V
>But what about these, they're titled "BANE?"
>They make out most of our collection

Sounds alpha and autistic at the same time.

Thanks user.

I'll never be Chad but atleast I can be rad.

well done, similar story as well

>cramming for finals
>bevy of vagine owners start their gossiping session behind my cubicle
>had enough, and blasted them with "COULD YOU GIRLS TAKE THIS SOMEWHERE ELSE, I'M TRYING TO STUDY HERE"
>"OO-K, sorry" a reply came

Followed by a bit of snickering and I am certain one of them showed me her tongue..but whatever. They left shortly after.

bc they could learn things, but understand them wrong so they just turn into feminazis :^)

How does anyone learn anything out in public, anyway? I get so easily distracted I can only study at home. My library also has a retarded policy that I can't bring my bag inside. I guess if you have shitty roommates then you can't really study at home/dorm.

You should've said "excuse me" and pointed to the sign from the beginning, accepted her apology without the tone and be done with it in 5 seconds or less.

>10000 books of GoT threads
>25000 books of Baneposting threads
>50 books of actual discussion

Why didn't he point out that a brother of the watch attempting to become a maester with a woman and child in tow is more irregular than anything else about Sam's story?

The episode turned into a British sitcom for this scene. It was so jarring to me.

>having roomates
>living with parents
lmao. living alone will remove so much bullshit from your life, it will change you as a person.

You forgot capeshit threads

Well that's what I said. So many people study in the library/with others while I get so easily distracted I have to shut my window when studying alone in my room. I guess the justification for studying in public could be you have a super noisy dorm or shitty flatmates. But I'm pretty sure I'm just autistic and normies have no problem learning in public. For me even a quiet library is somehow distracting and over-stimulating.

no you're correct the only sensible way to study is alone in your room. pretty sure normalfags only go to the library so they could be seen studying but maybe that's just my autistic misanthropy talking

not him, but I am super paranoid about my stuff getting stolen when I step away to pee or something

just put your laptop and any expensive literature in your backpack and bring it when you're taking a piss. no one is going to steal a pencil or notes

I tried studying at campus with people like 2-3 times. I regretted it each time. Kept ending up explaining shit to retards like 70% time while nobody was able to help me out with shit I didn't get. And when I tried to figure shit out myself the remaining 30% of the time it was too loud or someone would start talking off-topic.

Fuck, that's where I know him from!
It's been eating at me all week.
Klown had it's moments but was way too cringe-comedy to enjoy again.

>less tits
oh I beg to differ

going into the Sup Forums archive since before Baneposting mus feel like exploring an Egyptian tomb

Wasn't it just all le human bean back then?

>spends all day maintaining records of the lords/maesters
>lords in westeros are constantly being poisoned by their enemies or their deaths/murders aren't even being reported to the citadel
>coffee doesn't exist