How Mad Max Fury Road Was Written

>Miller: One, Furiosa needs to be louder, angrier, and have access to a robotic arm. Two, whenever Furiosa's not on screen, all the other characters should be asking "Where's Furiosa"?

Brava Miller

Brava

accurate

>implying either of those things detract from the film
based Miller delivering a truly artful action blockbuster

think how great mad max could have been without the blatant SJW pandering wow damn

but it was popular! It MUST be bad right?

>everyone else has to go to her for direction always, and she has to looked half-pissed off when they do.
>what about max himself?
>we'll put a muzzle on him, this movie isn't about him, it's about women taking the wheel.

This but unironically

Fury Road could have been a cult classic, but instead it's a cuck classic

There's wasn't any pandering permeating the movie though? What are you on about? Just well done feminism that I'd like to be the norm in Hollywood.

Furiosa worked well and was a good character. As to freeing the slave breeders from patriarchal oppression, it's slightly heavy-handed but it's meant to embody a larger theme of freedom, but you're fixated on the fact that it sets up a "women liberated from cis males :)" situation when it really isn't about that.

This

>there are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW that missed out on one of the top 5 movies of 2015 because they actually believed the "Mad Max is the feminist movie of the year" marketing angle.

>"B-but a feminist consulted on it"

She was there to consult on women who had been kept as sex slaves, which as a woman who specialized in the treatment of female sex slaves makes sense to use for a movie about female sex slaves.

GooberGate is real.

Fury Road would have been an amazing movie if it had ended when Max overlooks the group leaving on the salt flats. Perfect time to roll the credits.

Instead they had to recycle their locations for another 30 minutes, tackling on another unoriginal and un-engaging fight scene in the same place they already shot one. End with probably one of the dumbest movie endings ever, where the fat, obese women open up the floodgates and waste all the water in a few months.

Plus, this is probably one of the most retarded movie premises I've ever seen. It's the end of the world, and you're telling me these women, who have been kept safe in a comfy room with stuff such as books, water and food in exchange for ocassional sex with an unattractive old man, and who have not been maltreated would be so desperate to flee? Women would be clamoring to take their place as favored concubines.

>Imagine being this much of a cuck
Empowerment of women matters little to me so long as they don't equate it to unabashed promiscuity.

There's is indeed such a thing as well done feminism: feminism where equality is actually strived for, while still praising differences of the gender. Furiosa did embody that by not being a "lol I'm a women, of course I can shoot :)" or "I know how to fight cuz I grew up with 4 brothers :)" or "you didn't think I couldn't fight cause I was a women, did you?" character. Max and her had respect for one another, and the movie wasn't bogged down with this The Force Awakens-style "I can take care of myself ;), Im a women" dialogue.

Women are not things.

What makes this film so shit is it not being a Mad Max film at all.. instead it is a Furiosa film. It should have been called Mad Furiosa.

For those who hate SJW's and Feminism: how can you watch this movie which was clearly written by SJW's?

>a group of women out for revenge on men who wronged them
That is the plot while Max never says any lines hardly and is just in the background as an observer of the events.

In the end he leaves once the women have conquered the land

>The mothers are helpless.
>Furiosa gets her ass kicked a few times, gets saved by the two men that were with her, and followed Max back due to his competence.
>"Oh but she had an attitude, that makes this movie SJW pandering drivel."
And get over them making a story about someone else. The story has ALWAYS been about the Mad world Max is in, not just Max as a character. Furiosa is a part of that world.

I forgot my picture

>That is the plot while Max never says any lines hardly and is just in the background as an observer of the events.
he has almost three times as much dialogue as he had in the Road Warrior, in which he had 16 lines, 2 of which were "I only came for the gasoline."

>Plus he never does anything badass in the film.
THIS. The first 5 minutes are the only worthwhile thing he ever does.

>movie where 99% of deaths are by males yet the moment 1 woman dies it gets all emotion
>movie where men are show as nothing but monsters, rapists and warmongers
>the only "good" men are the ones that spent a lot of time around women
>there's literally a women-only clan that kills every men on sight regardless of their intentions and no one says anything about it
>old lady tries to comfort the pregnant girl by saying that hey, perhaps you'll give birth to a girl and not a rapist boy

Sorry man, but you're wrong. While Fury Road was a fucking great movie, it did pander a fucking lot to feminists and was misandric as all hell. If Miller's objective was to make a movie about "equality" then he failed really fucking hard.

Pretty sure the war boys were completely uninterested in sex.

>Nothing bad-ass.
-Beginning
-Successfully un-blood-bagging himself
-Preventing himself from being witnessed alongside ol' warpup
-Helping get the truck unstuck
-Killing the blind Bullettown prophet
-Killing a bunch of dudes in the final chase, including the people eater
-Going from a disobedient blood-bag to a blood-bag with a goal
-Being the only reason Furiosa even got raised up

Max drove the movie.

That's an odd lesson to take from that. You sure you're right on that?

Furiosa ripped off the face of the man she never would have been able to touch without Max and Nux. Max being her blood-bag and Nux giving his life is the ultimate way to show that every woman in the film was useless and incompetent.

The sad thing is that its pretty accurate actually.

Haha, that's pretty epic