ITT: Drugs. What're you on tonight Sup Forums

ITT: Drugs. What're you on tonight Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/whooutsmartswhom/the-corridors-of-rhyme
psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Main_Page
erowid.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

loadsa indica, feels good man

Also, can anyone help me with coke? I put some on my gums to test, and it was only a bit numb. Tasted gross, but now I feel weird

Your'e gonna be fine

Alllooottt of methylphenidate, feeling great

smoking tiny bit of weed left and drinking beer

i like weed baked hasj and rolled in wax then its all raped in with a leaf of weed :3 then having a 60% vodka bottle next to u and u will have a home made field trip u wont forget :3

Thinking about trying some red vein kratom. I tried some green vein a couple of weeks ago (first time with kratom) but it wasn't enjoyable

love me some sticky hasish atm

Do a bump. Dunno exactly what you need help with.

>nothing
being dry is actually hell. sobriety is terrible. help.

Just hit 3 grav bong hits with a milk bottle. I've Ben smoking for the past month now and am so paraonoid at work, and in daily life. But I keep doing it, is this normal? This month is the first time in my life I've smoked weed and it's Ben 2-3 times a day the past 8 weeks

Well just to know its good quality or not

yeah

The past 3 weeks* fuck also my momory is shit because of it and it's really giving me anxiety

made coconu toil infused caps today, but think i might have lost too many terps cause it's a really heavy body stone even though it's suppose to be sativa head high lol maybe just too high tollerance from dabs

Like I feel like I'm having a mental disorder

Nothing, it feels great

Do a decent bump and then let us know, theres a million things that can numb your gums

i love the shake. You get a nice clean even burn, and you get to use every single piece of the shredded up leaves.

Nothing, trying to restrain myself and t-break until rogue one

Had two dealers in my town go off grid almost overnight, now I'm dry and it sucks :(

A Kief Dusted Harlequin joint that im putting in a bubbler, and a few rainers

a shot of H

Spice Rum and Ginger.
Gonna roll one here in a bit. Candy Cane Kush.

anyone experiencing shitty memory after weed?

clearly you should stop you fucking idiot.

da fuck is harlequin joint and rainer?

in and out on 4mg of alprazolam

soundcloud.com/whooutsmartswhom/the-corridors-of-rhyme

Yes. Pretty common

does it like mean anything? is it permanent?

>He brought the "weed is safe" meme

look it's babby's first marijuana

Yeah I mean the purer the coke the more it numbs. Good coke just numbs you the fuck out. Sounds like you may have gotten bad coke. Try it out and see if it fucks you up.

Kek

oh hey i know you

i've been doing it on and off for about 8 months so yeah i'm realtively new to it so what?

Nope. Just take a few weeks off and you'll be fine

yes, all the time lol

sometimes i will walk into a room, walk out, then remember what I went in for haha, or not being able to find words. goes away though as soon as the high wears off, also more notable with sativas than indicas, try switching to a different strain if it causing you problems :)

Yeah, but the MDMA is what really killed it. My memory in every dimension is below average to low average to actually being poor enough to be considered as having a deficit, all professionally verified.

Yeah that bugged me for a while. Eventually i got over it with the help of an ego death lsd trip. lol.

And it was good before, professional test verified.

Smoking some purple weed that smells like grape monster. Pretty blazed from that.

Thc, oxcarbazepine, sertraline. Weed, benzo, Zoloft. Still feel fucked up SSRI'S make me feel funny.

first off you gotta knock it off with the ben stuff.
should be your first priority before whining like a bitch about smoking for a month

Exercise and take your nutrients and make sure you do some mental effort

>8 months

i remember when i was 14

I'm consuming caffeine past 4 o' clock. I know it's hardcore but please don't judge

mad man.

This

Do you think it's psychological more than physical?

Yet you ignored my advice. How sad. :(

I doubt it

dude are you seriously mocking me because i've not been smoking weed for long enough? grow up.

will do, thanks.

a lot of beer and weed. i think ill need another joint and beer soon

except i lied about the bubbler its a silicone pipe thats easy to clean and his like a champ called a piecemaker

bought some more after we had our talk actually so yeah thanks for that

Did dmt a few hours ago

No. There may be a psychological component but it is likely mainly physiological damage to my serotonergic system.

you probably have a mental disorder and the w is helping to draw it out of you. smoke more and try to go full schizo. you'll get mad government benefits probably.

nothing, feels bad man

Oh well, may you be a cautionary tale

Blue dream hybrid. Tastes pretty good.

yes i am. but look guy, i wasn't trying to give you a sadcry. get some thicker skin and quit being such a paranoid faggot.

>tfw cannot smoke weed because of psychedelic flashbacks
>tfw the only way I used to be able to cope with work is to smoke weed so I became a NEET for 10 years
>tfw started working again and have no method of coping and I feel like shit all the time now
I really just wish I could smoke weed again

The last of my stick icky. Have to hit up the dispensary after work tonight.

Some good cocaine and a bottle of whiskey.

>psychedelic flashbacks
Maybe stop being such a little bitch?

cocktail with hash, weed and tobacco.
smoking that and sippin on some rum 'n coke

trailer park boys style, I guess, just struck me haha

that's an understatement of astronomical proportions...

>implying flashbacks aren't one of the worst things to happen to someones mind
It creates an extremely unstable mindset, almost schizophrenia level.

what if I told you you might be able to order pure CBD crystals legally online (depending on where you live)?

I know how you feel btw...

trips rekanized.

also, indica friday - colorado style.
>pic related

I'm about 8 beers in tonight. Just boozin as per usual on a Friday night. Fuck marijuana btw

>almost schizophrenia level
Lol you don't know what that's like

Lit up some medical grade Optimus Prime a bit earlier. First time trying it and so far no complaints

just popped 20 triple c's. wish me luck

I used to drink alchogol before i met gum. And i used to smoke before i met speed.
Can i say that i lead healthy lifestyle?

Rollin on mandy right now.

Weed is completely degenerate. Most tokers are skinny fat nu-males.

just some billy

someone likely to die from liver poisoning having an aggressive enough stance to blurt out some 14 year old edgelord sounding shit like "fuck marijuana btw"

stay the course chap. i'll enjoy my weed and you enjoy your booze. difference being you're a mindless aggressor toward me for choosing to smoke pot where as i couldn't give two shits less about you or your beer belly.

cheers.

>trips
trip

hahahaha. stay mad you virgin.

Also i tested dob and mdma. All trips was terribly.
I want give advice. Use nothing from 3-4 days after mdma.

Not that user but I am schizoaffective and I have friends who have had flashbacks. From their descriptions it sounds pretty awful.

Faggot

my DOC harhargahar

I just bought a red vein, came in today. Its red sumatra i gotta say ive done plenty of pain killers like hydromorphone and red veins are the closest you can get to them, feels great

How'd it go? I may do some tomorrow. Any pointers?

lying ass faggard

From oldfag to newfags, listen up.

---How to not Sup Forums retarded---

Sup Forums is a terrible place to ask for drug advice. Why? The opinions on Sup Forums are generally subjective, uneducated and ill-informed. If you’re a newfag to drugs you won’t be able to tell fact from fiction.

Drugs ARE dangerous, incredibly FUN, but dangerous... Here’s some facts: There is no drug on planet Earth without negative side effects. Anything you buy on the street is usually a gamble. Millions of people have died taking drugs and so could you, you’re not special.

Drugs are awesome, so educate yourself so you can enjoy them to the fullest.

For future drug inquiries try:

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Main_Page
erowid.org/

ALL the information you need will be there.

Or don’t follow my advice... I couldn’t give a fuck if you’re alive or dead tbh… but you probably do.

I just took a bump of coke and pretty much felt nothing

na wed has no side affects and 0 peopl have died frum it

>but now I feel weird

That's your brain not yet understanding just how important coke is to it. Keep doing it, and it'll learn. It'll let you know when it does. Oh believe you me, will it ever.

>wed has no side affects
Hey noob.

is tru

kratom?

my experience with kratom

>need like 10g of powder
>taste like shit
how the fuck are you suppose to ingest 10g of powder easily
>mix it in a drink taste like shit
>mix in food taste like shit
made me feel good for a bit but too much and nausea.

moral of the story fuck that shit smoke tree.

triple c's has no side affects 2

My mom is schizo like it fucking fucks with Me man

Dude actually speaks truth

how can you tell from such finely ground weed, it might be dank unless that's crushed leaf or something it's too small for me to see and i can't find my glasses atm but i'm currently on snus, codeine and, coca cola (if that counts; *giggles*)

no