Wwyd thread cont

wwyd thread cont

OP, I'd force that girl to her knees and force her to suck me and my friend until we're close...then have her make that face as we both blew our loads all over her face. She'd flinch with each pulse of our orgasms as we shot cum on her pretty little face...

This blonde?

Wwyd

rape and humiliate this nerdy virgin and ill post more. rape/brutal/incest reply for reply

Wwyd?

I would seduce her at the bar and take her to the back alley for a quickie

And just as I am working her against the dumpster I would take out my gun and put three bullets into her torso, effectively revealing her terminator skeleton underneath
Just as I thought..... She was sent back in time to carry my seed, oh no you don't. She smiles and tilts her head then knocks the gun out my hand with one fast kick, my Kung fun skills start to appear when she throws her first punch
We battle for an hour before I manage to pin her down on with her chest facing the ground

I would contemplate snapping her robotic head off but she turns around and gives me too puppy eyes

I feel sorry for the sex bot, what did she ever do to deserve such a fate? Designed solely to get fucked and this is why she is fighting, it is in her nature

I whip my dick off and decide to give the poor thing what it came for

I lower her shorts past her knees and fuck her robotic ally enhanced pussy to orgasm
She makes giddy r2d2 sounds before pushing me off and teleporting back into the future (get it?)

I know not why skynet wants my cum, but god damn their puppy eyes module sure fucking tricked me that day

wwyd to this slut?

I'd show up from the back and lower her blouse and bra to her waist. I'd then raise her dress to her waist as well and lower her panties. I'd caress her boobs and then bend her over the coffee table. She spreads her ass wide and I fuck her pussy and ass interchangeably, sticking into a different hole every 10 strokes. I'd finally ask her to kneel down and suck me off until i explode in her mouth and face.

WWYD Sup Forums?

nice

brutal reply for brutal reply?

Oh I'd snatch that fake blonde hair and yank it back while freeing those perfect tits. I want to ruin her and I want her to know it. I'll tell her I'll go easy on her if she just gives me a blowjob and as soon as she opens up I'll slam my cock down her throat, over and over again. She'll cry and choke and finally puke all over her chin and her tits. As punishment I'll flip her over and using her own drool and puke as lube I'll drive my cock in her asshole making her scream and cry even more. To calm her down I'll tell her this will be the last thing I do if she just calls me daddy and begs for my cum. Little does she know I'm filming her as she pleads for daddies cock in her asshole and begs through tears for daddies cum. Finally I cum inside her asshole and make her clean me off while crying. I'll then send the video to her dad while I stroke myself hard again and invite my friends.

Again hurt/humiliate/degrade my slut like this and I'll try and reply to all

And from behind. WWYD?

Forgot pic

a

all the dudes liking her, not here anymore?

wwyd anons

So yeah heres my ex slut wanna what would you do b? Ps i have nudes if you need em'.

I need 'em!

Disgusting

Heresone now tell me what would you do?

i'd be gentle and nice to her at first, at some point i'd call her out, get her hooked on E and mdma, and make her fuck first me, then let a few of my friends gangbang her for a few E tabs :)

Well you are gay

That bitch looks like a heroin addicted skeleton lmao, you might be projecting a bit.

I'd pull her close, kiss her passionately, and feel her up while working my way down her body. Eventually, I'd slide my dick in her and fuck until she and I both came.

Let's hear it

Well you are gayNo she was just an anorexic model and ised my dick as her sustenance

that could not have been more vanilla

I'll force her into her house at gunpoint rounding up all the members for a show. I'll force her to strip in front of her family while I spit on her and call her an ugly little pig. I'll force her mom into a strapon and have her fuck her virgin pussy while I throatfuck her. Next I'll have her dad and brother dp her forcing them to fuck her hard and only allowing them to cum on her face. Finally I'll get bored and just cum on this pigs throat and use the video I made to blackmail the family into putting on my own personal sex shows.

Mine?

Now for the best part of her

I'm still here for brutal reply for brutal reply.

Nobody??

post her feet?

Is she russian? would creampie this slavic princess, post feet pics of you got them

wwyd to my gf?

TL;DR Cuck thread

and? I like the fact that my girl can be the slut she is for other guys then come back and be the slut for me

you are quite the detective.

Wwyd

would make her choke on my cock and cum on her tits

fuck cum on that wet tongue of hers
post more pics in different outfit