Just took 50mg Valium and 5mg Xanax. Its my first time taking them. Is that too much? Cant find any info on Google...

Just took 50mg Valium and 5mg Xanax. Its my first time taking them. Is that too much? Cant find any info on Google. Pic related, thats what i consumed

Lol. RIP

Good night.
You'll have the comfiest sleep in your entire life, you will probably sleep for 2 days

u dead yet OP?

That is a ton.

good job

Is it really that much? I feel a little dizzy, nothing extreme

Is sending stupid messages to people known sideeffect? Because I'm doing that atm

LMAOOO hf space cadet

You fucked up, you won't die but you basicly just ruffied yourself, on the pro you will have some of the best sleep ever

Well man, Google doesn't help for shit, so I just decides to swallow the whole bunch lol

Yesterday I took 5mg Xanax and it didn't do shit though

Omfg. A full white bar is 2mg and that's enough to fuck you up let alone mixing it with valium? You should be alright just don't leave your house

Not joking BTW, any risk of anything or something of the sort? First time consuming, 50mg VALIUM and 5mg XANAX

As long as I manage to get through the day tomorrow anything would be alright

Just wanna know if anything truly bad could happen

you too much man, way too much. im not even joking here. been doing benzos for years and id be terrified if i took that much. not trolling you

Is it enough to be deadly? Heard its not that easy to OD on benzos, dunno what I eas thinking when I took that much though

Make sure to make bad decisions

If you're being serious, thats a fuckton for someone whose never done it before. I mean thats a lot of downers for someone who does downers regularly. You're going to sleep for 18 hours and then be groggy as shit for the 18 after that.

Nah, you won't die. You'll just sleep for ages, especially with valium.

Wont die but prepare for the worst hangover of your life chap.

Man gotta catch a flight tomorrow at 8 PM, will get up early too. Guess I'm up to a shitty Saturday lol

Kek no way your making up to an alarm. You're gonna need one of your friends to burn you with cigs.to wake you up, its the only way

Is 50mg Valium really that much? It's just 10 pills

>Just 10 pills

>taking a shit ton of drugs for the first time BEFORE seeking advice
Gr8 b8 m8

i usually take 0.5 mg of xanax
idk about vallium
you wont remember this tomorrow

First time.. and you took that much? Who fucking does that except people trying to OD?
You better be trolling.

Not trolling, completely honest. Would prove it if I somehow could.

Not feeling anything yet though, wasn't Xanax supposed to act quick?

id take a few more Xanax just to be safe op

Taking some vodka right now

Attaboy

Come on, stop replying to obvious bait.
>OP isn't dead along with his thread after taking 20x threshold dose.

Dunno if b8 but I'm gonna assume it's not. DO NOT LEAVE YOUR HOUSE. Don't take anything else. You won't wake up to your alarm so might as well cancel anything you got planned till Monday. 1mg of Xanax is a lot to a person with no tolerance. And 10mg Valium is a lot to a person with no tolerance. You probably won't remember anything of tonight shortly. Be careful user. If b8 then fuck off I hope you actually overdose some day. If not have a great 2 day nap ^.^

OP you are actually definitely in danger. Not sure how long it has been but I would induce vomiting. It is somewhat hard to OD on benzos, thats why they replaced barbituates with them, but the amount you took is actually astronomical. I have seen 2mg xanax turn people completely incoherent. You also never want to take a blackout-dose of any drug alone. You simply have no idea what you might be capable of in that state- essentially what this drug does is turn of the self-reflecting, impulse control part of the brain. Hope you end up okay man.

Not lying at all, and I'm about to shot some Absolut. Would that be too much? OP here btw

If this is really OP and isnt a troll then you probably deserve to die for being so stupid.
Drinking alcohol is the worst thing you could possibly do right now. Both drugs exponentially increase the effects of one another.

But, really, this is clearly a troll. No half-competent internet user would be unable to find dosage information online, there are literally countless threads on drug forums pertaining to dosage for every drug on the planet.

I swear I'm not joking, just wanted someway to relieve depression a bit

>Can't find any info on google
You're either retarded or here seeking attention, take your pick.

As 4mg Xanax yesterday didm't do shit to me, I just thought It would be logical to mix it with something else. Not kidding 100%, would prove if i could

Neither of those. I truly couldn't find any relevant or straightforward explanation on the recommended dosage. Not kidding

Would drinking some vodka be deadly? Got some absolut beside me

This is truly not kickbait shit, im really looking for some info here.

Still alive, not feeling anything besides some dizziness, still dont know if i should drink some vodka or not

Heath Ledger, Brittany Murphy say you will be fine. Didn't hurt them...oh wait...

it's probably a bit too much but i took 100mg over about 2-3 hours my first time and it didnt really do much so you'll probably be fine

100mg of just valium*

that's way more than a lethal does. if you tokk them within the last 20 minutes or so i'd make yourself puke, or go to the ER. Unless you're ok with dying then just have a good one. OP is probably trolling though

Not trolling 100%, could show you the Valium blister, but its inside the drain, maybe i could get a cool picture, just wait a sec

Plus im having a lot of hiccup, dont know if that matters or not loo

I'd probably phone an urgent care just to see what they would say. just don't drink any alcohol

you need to find a convertible and drive it to Vegas really fast with your Samoan lawyer

Blister is in there, threw away Xanax's blister yesterday, so no photo of that one

I'm not feeling dizzy or anything, just hiccuping a lot

and def drink the vodka, all of it, right fucking now

yeah listen to this guy
I've not been in that position you are in now OP
But recently I just did acid for the second time and I went way overboard with me being unknowledgable on the matter, took two heavy hits of lsd in a row (150mg) and I went through something I dont want to go through again

actually thinking back now my first time was actually 10mg alone in a forest with weed, i was sitting in my car and that 10mg with weed i felt a lot more than the 100mg with alcohol withdrawels ever did

Real advise please, dont want to die yet lol, i'm drinking it slowly

Stop fucking drinking OP, you WILL die.

and make sure all your weapons are loaded

yeah, seems like you might be serious...
You should stop.

8 bars and a fifth of 100 proof captain Morgan literally killed me.
Would recommend

fuck off DEA

we all die

I really don"t know what to do, found no better place to talk on than Sup Forums, trolls apart, I really feel there are truly helpful and wonderful people here. Cant stop drinking though. What should I do?

Tell your family you love them and write a note for them. It was nice knowing you OP.

"Cases of severe overdose have been reported and symptoms displayed may include prolonged deep coma or deep cyclic coma, apnea, respiratory depression, hypoxemia, hypothermia, hypotension, bradycardia, cardiac arrest, and pulmonary aspiration, with the possibility of death. Severe consequences are rare following overdose of benzodiazepines alone but the severity of overdose is increased significantly if benzodiazepines are taken in overdose in combination with other medications.[18] Significant toxicity may result following recreation drug misuse in conjunction with other CNS depressants such as opioids or ethanol."

Don't fucking drink. Your brain cannot comprehend just how much that will fuck you up.. Think falling face-first into a table and breaking your front teeth out. They are very strong potentiators of one another, and normally when I used to take benzos I would drink 2-3 shots over a few hours and NO more, but I only ever took up to 2mg xanax. 2-3 shots will easily put you over an edge you dont want to cross, if you are indeed being truthful about how much you took. I'm really trying to look out for your irresponsible ass, OP. Seen too many good people crash and burn from this stuff.

Fun fact: when I got locked up, I shit you not at least 1/4 to 1/3 of the inmates in my dorm were there for shit they did on benzos and had no memory of, and so on the inside xanax bars are affectionatly called 'felony sticks'. These guys arent making this shit up, you will do some categorically stupid shit if you keep taking this stuff. Benzos are in fact a absolutely shit drug and I'd suggest you take something that will do a little more than make you lose time and make horrible decisions. Noone is the exception, this is the nature of the drug. I have never once in my life seen a positive outcome from taking it. Please learn from my experiences. Even if you are a heroin junkie, at least you arent going to be blacking out and breaking the law with no memory of it.. Seen some of the calmest most chill people I know absolutely lose their minds and lives on this stuff. Just smoke weed and drop tabs or something. This drug is not what life is about.

50mg Diazepam taken orally isn't really a big deal, it barely makes me drowsy. 5mg Xanax, meh depending on your tolerance I guess but that won't kill you.

this

Stay away from booze or you'll remember nothing. Maybe that's best actually. Drink a lot and find a hooker.

Well, cant speak for the Xanax but I can tell you that more than 1 study has shown valium to be 100% placebo.

It literally has no effect on people who are told its plain sugar. Sorry, hope you didnt buy it.

This.

The way the addiction works is weird too. Really sneaks up on you. Probably because once you take it regularly your self-awareness disappears and meta-cognitive ability is reduced to nothing. Its nice at first, I know this, but it just all goes downhill from the first time. No exceptions. Quit while you are ahead.

Also, benzos are one of the only drugs that can straight up kill you from withdrawl. You go into seizures. Came close to losing more than one friend from this.

GABA receptor agonists in general are all just fucked to hell.

I totaled my car head first into a telephone pole at 50mph because of my stupidity and xanax, don't be me.

Is that why it works so well for stabilizing seizures?

I lost 3 days, got a dui crashed my car and lost about 3 friends, off a bunch of bars and drinking

not in the doses they consider 'theraputic' maybe. anyone who has taken a handful of the stuff knows those studies are a load of shit.

MD in the house here...

Hey user,
Being completely serious here for chance YOU are being serious (and if you're not, fuck yaself nigger). What you consumed was way too much for a first time, and way too much in general normally, but you will not die. You are, however in for a trip. You might want to get a babysitter to check on your breathing after you pass the fuck out just to make sure you don't need to be seen at the ER. Eat a lot and drink a lot. And don't do it again unless you do want your stomach pumped.

>be me
>once had no benzo tolerance
>stole 56mg-worth of Klonopin wafers from my work at the time
>I only remember taking THREE, yo
>Cops obv came bc I broke law and stole patient's medication so, charges
>They took me to the hospital and I slept it off while I had just a saline/hydration IV line in me to keep me hydrated

Is it normal to be losing feeling in my hands and feet? OP here

It would really sucked if you played us for suckers, but in the case you have not...
Do you want to die?
Like deep down? I dont believe in "random"/"unexplainable" decisions.
If you did this cause you are sick and tired of how shit your life is, belive me I get that.
But it seems you might not have had a run in with near-death before...
I would stop and do everything in my power to remain alive, for when you start nearing death you will feel fear and dread the likes of which you hopefully will never have to experience again, well that is, until you eventually die.

Yeah, sure. Me too, huh?

OP yoo sneakey JEW! Huehuehuehue
Hohoho! What's the first piece of information you are given in this thread?

? I dont get it

Holy kek op! Nice try! I will ruin your troll!
The JEW forgot to change teh name. Yoos are stoopid!

wtf...

OPee is from-a Israil, DON'T TROST THIS HALF-JEW. He is bahd wit teh names!

this guy is an idiot

Not like it makes a difference anyways. We all learned a bit and got to share some experiences. If OP is actually enough of a faggot to lie about something like that then it is him I feel bad for, not myself for being rused.

Would make sense though. He would have no capacity to type coherently at that dose.

>you will have some of the best sleep ever

And not remember a fucking thing.

>wasn't Xanax supposed to act quick?

Chew them and wash it down with vodka. That's the way I use to take the edge off when doing crack.

pretty sure the DEA has better things to worry about then some kids on Sup Forums taking their mom's medication.

Oh playz sthay in dis thread. We will find the idiot!

I giveth yee two cloos! Be-a smart shoppa! Look agen!

Wtf indeed ma frend!

Tink ma boy!

Nobody but OP and me! We know dis! Look!

OPeeeeeeeeeeeeee yoo made aye fuckin mistaik!

>filename

Mate that much valium wouldnt kill you

I took 4 mg of xanax and washed it down with many mixed drinks all night and fell asleep on a sofa in a hotel room. Didn't wake up to slamming on the door. The fact of the matter here is that this is how death happens, you go to sleep, stop breathing and don't wake up and when you wake up and someone tells you how deeply passed out you were, it's scary. A little more ethanol or benzo and that's it. Done.

Warning, it can and does happen frequently.