ups
$30/hour
yes
pension, cant get fired, good benefits

UPS
>22
>~20k a year part time
>no.
>i will ultimately stay at this job because union is life.

where are you located? local 804 NYC ya hurd

>php developer
>19
>3000 euro/month
>No
Boring as hell but good money

Toys r us
11.50/hour
Is coo mang
Toys and shit man, over night crew. So no fucking customers

Work sets me free

God like head chef at chilis
17.50/ hour
Yes
I get to apply my skills to a thankful fanbase.

can i have legos

Bro I never realised how fucking expensive Legos are. And yeah dude go, I steal a bunch of shit anyway.

What is ups?

I.T. Officer
36.50 per hour
Love it.

Government
$50k
Kinda
Boring as shit but good work/life balance.

Hospital Security
$17.50/hour
Meh it's alright.

I want to get into the local police but their budget is always shit and they're never hiring, I may have to go to travel to get in with a sheriffs service or something

pic related, we have similar uniforms

local 638

ups = the brown trucks that deliver shit.

united parcel?

What does it feel like to actually want to be a pig? I can't even begin to imagine the mentality.

Kek, cool meme bro

i'm being serious, i'm not american

Probably better than being a keyboard warrior you faggot.

Well I'm good with people and I want to help. Most people think that being in law enforcement is all about loving power and shitting on people over trafgic tickets.

Those are the people who should never be anywhere near this line of work.

Power plant (power engineer)
$57/hr + benefits
Not too bad.
Why? I get to sit on my ass doing anything I want so long as I'm doing rounds twice in a 12hr shift. Or for 10 hours of my 12 hours I'm playing computer games at work, or shit posting on the internet, or watching youtube.

It's a fancier mailman, except they wear wind breakers and short shorts.

did you guys vote hoffa? 804 was extremely pro fred. really disappointed in the outcome of our election.

Small Hobby shop / Owner
20ish K yearly
Love it (most the time)
It's my dream job, but the clientele can be a little much to deal with sometimes.

Local Grocery Store in Norway
20$/hour
Yeah
I get to talk to people and the salary is not that bad. I just sit behind the counter

oh

Na I'm just fucking with you. I work side by side with cops almost everyday. They're good people. I'm an EMT.

>>Where do you work?
A mid tier consulting company
>>Age?
>>Salary
>>Do you like working there?
No
>>Why?
All the people I started with have left and I feel like I've stalled out my career. I've been applying for other jobs because I need a change and am sick of this stuff but aside from a few interviews not much luck.

Parking lot sweeper
$10/hr
It's a pretty chill job, but no benefits and no room to grow. getting my CDL around tax season. want to go truckin. any other CDL bros got advice?

>Where do you work?
CVS Pharmacy
>Age?
>Salary
11/hr
>Do you like working there?
It's alright.
>Why?
Pay is decent, compared to my previous job where I made minimum.

some insurance company
25 when i worked there, on medical leave for 3ish years
$15
i like the company just not the boss. during the summer i worked there the two other departments were good- maintenance and mailroom
i get three breaks one in the morning, hour lunch and after noon break. people during break are funny.

Figures.

Fucking stretcher jockeys.

You know if taxi drivers ever started carrying first aid kits you guys'd be out of a job.

Kek

Video roadshow
62 aus dollars and hour
Yes

NEET
Plz kill me

Funny coming from a wannabe rodeo clown.

music instrument store
$16.50/hr
yes
not stressful, pay is alright, good hours

>A major American telecom
>48
>$110K/year + benefits
>Yes
>I learn new shit every day

>thinks ups is an merican thing
>ups is a global logistics company

>CDL bros got advice?

ups guy here. I got my license from my local community college, fucking going with swift, crst, etc etc. I worked in the warehouse since I was 20 as a fork lift operator then moved up to yard hostler (moves trailers in and out of doors), that's how I learned how to back up 53 footers into tight spots!

office 5 days, retail 1 day
$40k
office is stressful but pays ok and good bennies, retail is actually fun and has qts to flirt with

i used to make more as a low level programmer but i hated it and my job category was deprecated. i didn't bother to learn more programming shit.
i have a writing project i'm working on. it may not make anything but maybe it will.

Terracon
30's
$18
Beats flipping burgers
Because flipping burgers is a shit job that pays shit while you have to also eat shit while you take shit from curstomers.

>Software Engineer
>24
>85k
>yes

Like getting paid to solve puzzles all day.

Also great benefits.

S&P
It's ok. Good pay but comes with some big-corporation headaches. I'm using them to invest in real estate and save up to start my own business.

I refuse to believe anyone making more than 70k is shit posting on Sup Forums

You guys are full of it.

>Privately owned contracting company as a "Financial Analyst"
>23
>$42k/yr + benes 401k etc
>ehhhhh, I'm an excel drone. I read contracts. It's boring but if I want another job in an office outside the US, I know I gotta grind it out. Also student loans.

it's pathetic, i know, but i make double that and still lurk and occasionally shit post. mostly to beat off

CamModel
Yes
160k a year.

small wood flooring business
17/hr
yes
pretty relaxing, everyone smokes weed all day when working. Might get promoted, but I doubt it

>Model at elite model management
>19
>Very subjective, I can get $400 for an important photoshoot or sometimes a tshirt. Yet I make good money in fashion week time
>i like it but unless I become a supermodel I will get back to my country and go to school in some years

Why not? Just gonna take a wild guess and assume they're on here because they were fucking nerds through their early life and studied hard to make a Fuck ton of money and don't have much friends or friends at all. Same reason you're on here you friendless bastard.

Nigga u line.

Costco
$13.00/hr
yes
pays good

:(
Yeah but I only make 1/3 of what these nerds make bc I caught hiv my freshman year and dumped comp Sci for Accounting

Take some management classes right now. Also strategy, IT governance, that kind of thing. You will be grateful in not too many years from now. Coding accelerates the aging process and you will burn out on it.

>source: oldfag who's been there and got out in time

i'm sorry you are a broke fag who can't make money.

Post a time stamped pic of your bank balance with your phone and I'll believe you. Or a pic Mr. "$160k/yr cam model"

Software Dev with a start up
90K AUD + 10% Super (Investments)
Love it. Great team of people from all over the world. Based in Brisbane which is my fav. Aussie city. I'm Canadian, so living and working in Oz is fucking amazing for me. Life is good.

I mean was it your fault for the HIV cuz in that case, good you deserve it, but if it was like a blood transfusion mix up, Fuck sorry Sup Forumsro.

poorfag trying to be a poorfag, and dont belive other people can make money.

Marijuana dispensary
$12/h
Uh, yeah

I sell weed at the best store near me, and get cheap ass baller weed, and 12/h is just starting pay.

Good, I deserve it? That's a pretty fucked up thing to say.

>web/application development company
>28
>120k base plus bonus
>sometimes. When we are super busy I hate it but when we aren't it's not a bad job at all

Army

65K P/A

Fuck Yea

PEW PEW PEW

Commission?

Welcome to Sup Forums

Car Dealership
$120,000 total including commissions and bonuses
Yeah, it's an awesome job (most of the time)
After 20 years in the car business, it gets a lot easier, and I can basically do whatever I want all day.

>35
>knife maker/blacksmith
>60-90k depending on how much effort/contracts
>i love my work

The blacksmith stuff I do is almost all custom jobbies for this general contractor who loves my work on his custom built homes.

Railings, fences, towel racks, hanging pot and pan holders in kitchens. He sells me up to the buyers and I work with them and the designers.

Thats mainly to support my knife making which is my true passion. I sell straight razors to yuppies with too much money

Hey thanks :)

>Jimmy John's
>27
>~58-65k, changes due to bonuses
>For the most part

A lot of the time I feel like I make more than what I should for the work I put in. But because of a fucking ridiculous employee turnover rate, it does get super shitty at times.

70k is not really crazy. After a terrible stressful day it's good entertainment once in a while

What do you write and what languages

What do you think about Forged in Fire. Or have you seen it?

high school teacher
$99,995
yes
good work/life balance. interesting and intellectually stimulating.

the world is bigger than you think. there are lots of introverts in this world who'd rather post on a scandanavian miniature-ship-in-a-bottle building forum than go hang out in a bar after work.

Paramedic
15/hr (40 hrs) , 23/hr (80 hours)
Yes
Challenging, engaging, get to help people and hang with my partner all day

>intellectually stimulating
mmm yes all those high school girls

Pepsi Bottling Group
$21/H+mileage+tons of OT
It's union and I can retire after 20 years

> CIA
> Classified
> Classified
> Yes
> I get to kill people

Till that start up cash drys out then your a Canadian stuck in oz pulling tricks on the corner

software performance engineer
$92k + bonus + full benefits + 401k match
ya
who doesnt like supercomputers?

Bank head office in Toronto
$120,000
No.
So many temporary foreign workers from India that smell bad, do very little work, take jobs from Canadians

>self employed (sales, not of the legal kind)
>19
>varies alot but usually 500+ p/w
>its pretty chill yes, i basically do fuck all and get myself free drugs/money
>why? why not? fuck a job. I can make hundreds of dollars a day and i spend only a few hours max of my time doing it.

IT
$136K/yr
It's a job.
didn't win lottery

Nah, not at all. Company makes heaps. With long standing contracts. I just want to get my residency anyways. And it appears as though most Australians are happy working menial jobs their entire lives (nothing wrong with that), jobs with required educational, or skilled backgrounds are plentiful. Anyone with a programming degree from any Commonwealth country, or the US is basically welcomed with open arms.

> computer software company
> 31
> ~27k
> yup
> good ambiance and collegues, i get to learn a lot and do what i like to do, ie programming

>one of the Big 4s
>25
>confidential
>yes
>see 1st

(i meant 27k€)

>Real estate finance
>26
>£60,000
>Yes
>Because it's interesting

did that really need to be posted?

good luck with you're shotgun against the gov's drones.

Kindergarten English teacher in SE Asia
$25/h
I love it, I work 5 hours per day and can live like a king on that salary here as well as save $1500 per month.

which bank, stepdad is Vp of insurance or something at RBC

Unemployed
15K and year
love doing nothing
because i am lazy.

College math tutor
$14/hr USD
Yes
Its the perfect part time job while I finish my BSME

VP in banking is basically level-3 (30isn yrs old)

idk if thats good or not. He makes good money so he doesnt complain. I'm a science major so I don't really understand/care.

>Engineer for Semiconductor Eq. company
>40
>$98,000 base plus bonuses and stock
>Do I like working there? Are you kidding?
>Travel worldwide. Hella monies. Interesting problems to solve on the regular.

What type of plant?