Does anyone else feel that Japan deserved the earthquake and tsunami of 2011?

does anyone else feel that Japan deserved the earthquake and tsunami of 2011?

after watching all the horror they caused in Pearl Harbor i cant bring myself to feel bad for them. also kinda funny how they got another dose of radiation as a little reminder

They didn't want to attack Pearl Harbor. America forced them to

I think they shoudlve got ANOTHER earthquake tbh

agreed, karma is a bitch.

Yeah what a bunch of people did 70 years ago should be reason for people today to get fucked up

Come on that shit happened 70 FUCKING YEARS AGO, get over it you fat pieces of cock.

they got nuked twice for that shit faggot

shoulda been 10+ times, they got lucky we only had 2

What about the nukes you dumb fuck.

can you guys please tell that to the Natives up here in Canada they think we're still accountable for all of the shit that they dealt with

>itt uneducated op with his teenage uneducated opinions

What about Japan killing over 10 million Chinese? Japan was a barbaric culture back then, the nukes were necessary

should give them small pox blankets as "we're sry" presents. everyone wins.

>Country breaks the rules of war more than half a century ago
>Attacks a military target
>Losing the war and having the greatest single attack on civilians in history against them isn't enough
>Their grandchildren must also suffer
Okey

Natives need to shut the fuck up. North American natives were at war with colonists for over 400 years. Virtually every patch of land on earth was conquered by others at some point in history, and its not like we are going to hold countries accountable for ancestors colonizing

>Pearl Harbor
wasn't half as bad as what they were doing to the chinese/korean locals during the 30s up until their surrender.
tbh i'm quite amazed nazis+japs lost the war, they were technologically advanced, had greater resources and at their peak controlled more land than the allies

still, the firebombing of tokyo and TWO nukes, i think they paid their dues by the end of that war

>i dont understand how attrition works

>amazed the axis lost
America was an industrial powerhouse on a scale which the world had never seen. it was the most mightiest nation on Earth then and now! We barely broke a sweat kicking their asses

i donno, some of those pacific islands looked pretty warm

>market garden

>Normandy beach

chinks are far worse than japs and they should of slaughtered 100 million of those buck tooth slopes

shoulda let MacArthur nuke em in korea.

The Japs should have killed Mao and the commies before America nuked them.

we should have just taken over the world when we got the bomb. we couldve been living in a peaceful utopia by now

it's peaceful and nice where I live, that's all that matters

>after watching all the horror they caused in Pearl Harbor i cant bring myself to feel bad for them
I don't see how it's different from modern drone strikes

drone strikes are worse actually, especially considering that we carry them out against "enemies" who have nothing close to the same kind of military power or armaments

>libs bring up slavery to this day
>this argument is non-existent
>wut.jpg

Meaning you would be okay if another country come and fuck you up and takes over that wasteland you call america. Faggot.

No. Saying that innocent people deserve death is fucked up. Also, these people didn't bomb pearl harbor, the government of their parents did. I probably took the bait but you're kinda fucked in the HD m8

First off, all that nuclear shit comes to the USA... so... jokes on you (us?) next... japan wanted the US to know the attack was coming, no honor in a blind attack.. ALSO the USA RADAR picked up the attack, failed to relay the information.

Oh and, the USA stayed "neutral" by selling tons of weapons lol... ya