OP HERE I MEANT TO SAY OF 1967 EXCLUSIVELY TO THE YEAR 1967

>songs about shooting up
>songs about BDSM
>song about promiscuous women
Right. This is a right wing album.

>missing the point

I guess so what's the point

not better but still good

Anti-degenerate while composed of degenerate artists also displays a sense of nihilistic randomness and could be construed as a supplement critique of 1967 culture showing the defects of opiate use while lsd was quite large part of the drug scare in America at the time kind of a warning of what's to come in the years ahead

Smiley smile-beach boys

I know it's a meme but beef heart is objectively better

is beefheart right wing?

Yup

Any Rush album

Of 1967 though

Choclate watch band
If you haven't heard of this band you're indeed a plęb

This.

This is the first time I've ever seen even just a little bit of intelligence on this board.

>SEND THEM HOME

Chocolate Watch Band were right-wing?

Clapton is very right-wing

Better than all 1967 releases combined.

Yeah profusely just look at the name

>denying reality

That would be more cente-left

Jimi Hendrix

Why do you guys feel the need to attach a political attitude to your music? Seems pretty childish that you're fantasizing about their political attitudes and deriving pleasure out of feeling like it is the same as yours. Most musicians are radical left wingers so most of the ones you guys are posting likely are too except for outspoken artists like frank zappa.

nihilism naturally leans right wing desu.

>inb4 nihilism means the absence of politics

of course it does, that doesn't mean that politics don't still exist outside of it, and that politics isn't influenced by a myriad of worldviews, including nihilism

How many levels of irony is this thread on right now my dudes?

But the very peak best are right wingers and everytime I prove it 7 other mentally damaged anons throw insults that match their own insecurities

They say this group was right wing but considering there's a Bob Dylan and Phil Ochs song on here it makes me wonder how sincere they really were.

while bob dylan was left wing, his poetry expressed disdain for politics in general.

Examples? I don't mean what sort of political message you interpret out of their music because a lot of that is subjective to the listener. I personally do not think the velvets have some sort of rejection of "degeneracy" in their music.

He was more right wing in that he generally liked capitilism thought abortion was wrong and wasent too fond of Obama

Then how do you explain Phil Ochs?

>maybe if I use a bunch of complicated words people will believe me
it doesn't even make sense

Sure, maybe most musicians are nu-males but at least we have based Christian Vander to balance it out.

I didn't use any complicated words you thinking it was shows what you are and I got it from the context of some of Lou reeds memoirs

lsd =/= opiate

Heroin wasent popular at the time as lsd was that's why he says a warning of the years ahead also I've never seen anyone really analyze an album in this board ever

You people are brainlets
Michael Gira is hardcore leftist as is everyone involved in post-rock Swans and if you didn't understand this just by Swans' No Wave albums you're a brainlet as well.

Besides the Seer is cosmic nihilism. Isn't """nihilism""" the new issue all the hip young bourgeois scum love to be upset about?
youtu.be/_q16SSuOD2w

Well you're a kidlet and a brainlet

uhhh maybe in 1890 that was the case. now every existential crisis is backed by absurdism, and any semi literate kid gets over that by junior year of high school