Anyone else annoyed as fuck with these captchas? The fucking street sign one is the worst

Anyone else annoyed as fuck with these captchas? The fucking street sign one is the worst.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xnbQCBdYxuc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Very very annoyed.

Yep

JESUS CHRIST

what next, a scratch-n-sniff captcha?

I do come here less because they suck so badly.

Posting is a fucking hassle.

yeah, is anyone running this ship anymore? I know Sup Forums is losing money but holy fuck, I don't even wanna post anymore

I hate it when you get shit like this...

I don't bother with that shit.
solving those shit captchas is too annoying, no post is worth that.

Fucking hate those. I get those things perfect and it still doesn't register. I just don't get what they want. Seems like the shittiest captcha system out there.

But it isnt

The worst are the ones you have to select that fade out and get replaced with more

Use 4chanx.
You wont have to do the restarded v3 and v4 shit, just signs and numbers using v2

Whether it is or isn't, doesn't change the fact that the captcha system needs to be changed. Look at this shit, WHAT DOES IT WANT! This one failed. wtf

It wont be changed thought.You could use the old v1 system and just have numbers(what i used for YEARS),once gook took over he made it the most obscure option so people will buy passes.
He flat out does not fucking give a shit about the site.He only cares about sucking precious tiny gook money out of it

This
And this is the worst
Also it sucks when you have to click 10 different squares to cover all the street signs or whatever.

FUCKING hate them

Captcha's fucking suck in general to be honest.

I reckon it's google gathering information. Training some AI about objects to recognize them. at least some sort of information source

Yeah, click 90% of the box only to have it say "NOPE. TRY AGAIN"

I never looked, but is there any way to like contact people about it?

gook gives no shits
Read

Give me the tl;dr

Capchas are fine for me

No one runs a Sup Forums pass?

fuck no

How you get it like this?

I do, user

I suppose I wouldn't if I didn't come here often, but since I'm here for a bit each day, I shelled out for it

How much, never looked

Read the first box

Ahh I see what is going on here. This thread was just created to sell passes

20 dollars per year

Do the thing

Probably... and I stepped right up to talk about how I have a pass, like a fucking rube.

Makes me feel dirty.

USE 4CHANX AND ONLY SOLVE ROAD SIGNS
NO 3D DRAWING BULLSHIT

I will be buying one in the new year. I'm tired of the captchas, and $20 is so minimal.

Is it a one off payment?

tip: Use ctrl+shift+w to skip, thank me later

Dont encourage him you fucking retard
Also enjoy having all your information sold.He currently has multiple lawsuits in japan regarding harvesting and selling pass buyers info

from this video

youtube.com/watch?v=xnbQCBdYxuc

This is pretty funny

Yes.
Have fun with the Captchas pal.

this is how i feel everytime i want to post

Yeah this is definitely a setup

ITT: Cheap ass newfags that can't even afford a Sup Forums pass.

Says the sheep

Says the pleb

Wow dude, you bought a Sup Forums pass. How 1% of you.

It's not about the price, it's about the misdirection.

Neither of those are the point. The point is, the captcha is broken. Why isn't it being fixed?

It's about wanting to get the point across without captchas. That's all it is.

Like this.

Uae clover dude. No worries here.

I always find the captchas fun. they're like a little game.

I hate especially the storefront ones. Every picture looks like it was taken in the deepest darkest ghettos of the shittiest third world country.

Like sure, I suppose that tiny beat up read sign in fucking Arabic might be saying something like "store" but even if I did read arabic it's not like I can read that sign anyway.

Don't give them any ideas