SINKS... MODS ARE AFK

SINKS... MODS ARE AFK

afterbirth in sink

Mmm you dirty slut...

Dylan if you're reading this, you need to wake up. Your family misses you.

Luv u

Shhh, this sink is underage. Don't tell mods

what, are you 50? how the fuck old are u that u post this

He's 23 but his birthday is in 8 days so he'll be 24

Ur 50

what the fuck?

??? You asked how old he was

Jim was here,

ur literally #mentallyHill

Who are you quoting?

fuck off nigger i already hate you don't make me really hate you

and when u post, post a fucking sink idiot at least do that, mods aren't awake anyways breh

Let's not resort to the hard r my friend

Hue/11 never forget...

H u e
8 + 21 / 5 = 9

J i m
10 * 9 / 13 = 11

PSHHHHHH AIRBAG!

h = 9
u = 21
e = 5

j = 10
i = 9
m = 13
truth confirmed?

MODS!!!

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

MUDS!!!!!!

DELET DIS

its not milk, its chocolate milk... thats like black milk

so its ok

the fact that its chocolate milk made it worse, ill fucking fist my asshole for chocolate milk fam

You ever put the tip of your dick under the stream of a high pressure shower and see how long you can hold it there before the sensation overwhelms you?

The girl from ipanema...

hot tub

Is that your gf?

I still don't understand these sink threads.

Please don't come into my wife's son's mother's child's threads again

Who is this? How do you know my name?

You're not Dylan, trust me I know

Dylan Jump. Hunter?

Fuck off m1 ur not Dylan

Wow. Is it even possible to hate yourself this much?

Nice sinks.
Are they your own or just an image?

Is it possible to think it's funny to pretend to be Dylan when you're not?

AUTISM
U
T
I
S
M

AMOS
M
O
S

/\
(-_-)
HULK SMASHERU

Do you know why we post sinks?

D I S
I
C
K

>Post taps you've fapped to

Some typo along that line.

No. People used to concatenate zip files to images and upload them. Sinks because they were innocuous.

n0P3

Okay mister 12 year old "I'm an old fag!"

The zip files would contain shit like cp

hot taps

No fucking duh nigger.

Sure thing, Mr. "I don't know bait when I see it".

Mister I'm a newfag who gets a boner every time I see someone newer than me

>implying anyone is still here from the time of sink threads
>implying newfigs would know what to do with the pictures of sinks

Pic related: it's you

i do not know what to do with sinks... teach me daddy

This

Newfag; must learn

I've been on Sup Forums for 10 years and trust me you shouldn't be proud to be an oldfag

I prefer sinks with something in them if you know what I mean

This is now a slightly discomforting thread.

fuckin bitches.

what the fuck is that

fuck you nigger.

Horseshoe crab

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Horseshoe crab

A U T I S M
U T I S M
T I S M
I S M
S M
M
>∆
∆∆

>∆
-∆∆

I'm still here