Help!

I do Jim!

I need to go to the bathroom.

God damn it Harrison, shut the fuck up and keep a look out for them gooks

*fortunate sons starts playing*

anyone seen charlie

Stop!

I feel your pain brother.

These fucking gook bastards are everywhere!

FUCK WERE BEING AMBUSHED! WHERE ARE THOSE FUCKING GUNSHIPS?

hey whats that sound?

COVER ME!

*fapfapfapfapfap*

i am in vietnam xdddddd benis

Christopher GAY-nor

Everybody look whats going down

Im gonna Marry Betty when i circle Back to the real world

fucking cancer kys

Damn it feels good to be in Vietnam star wars-version. Umbara was hell.

Watch out guys, I think there might be a sniper ahe-

everybody look what's going down

Everybody look what's goin down.

Someone get on that fucking radio! We're gonna need an air strike on that fuckin hilltop. It's crawling with gooks. call it boys! Danger Close!

WE GOT ALPHA! We lost Bravo... WE CAPTURED CHARLIE! Are you ready, Sargent user?

Ralph never really came back. Poor guy.

Some folks are born made to wave the flag
Ooh, they're red, white and blue
And when the band plays "Hail to the chief"
Ooh, they point the cannon at you, Lord

Trips and the gooks ambush.

My lieutenant ordered our platoon to, "Get Down!!!"

unfortunately half of the platoon was black and started dancing

they all got shot

Hey I've got a great idea.
Why don't we go to Mỹ Lai.
I heard that the people there look unarmed.
But really killing them would help the war.
Less kids = less troops.
Cmon, whats 347-504 civ casualties?

Alright, everyone stop for a minute. Mattis, use the brush a couple yards down there.
Harrison, you take point over the hill lookin on the field.
Ryan and I will take the 6'.
Make it quick Mattis, I'm worried about those palms at the end of the field.

bubba, my legs dont work bubba. tell my mother i love her

Black Hawk! Black Hawk! Here's Control Tower! Show us your position! You need to drop thst DDoS Bomb fast!

CHARLIE IN THE BUSH LEFT FLANK

LT IS DOWN

WHO'S GOT GRENADES SNIPER THERE'S A SNI

Patrol is from 25th ID tropical Lightning Radio man carrying a canister of Yellow Smoke used to indicate a dust off LZ for either pickup or evac of wounded. The life expectancy of a radioman was less than that of a second Lieutenant . The antenna was what VC looked for kill radioman, and GI next to him That GI was either Platoon Leader or Platoon Sgt. Never wanted and never did carry a radio, walking point down a narrow jungle trail was risk enough

those gooks deserved it!

Checked soldier!

I wonder what its like in Africa right now.

I feel your pain buddy.

Shoot a flare, everyone take point. Get the sniper in the fucking trees you cunts! Get down!!

Is a gook* "when do we ambush those Americans again

GUNSHIPS INCOMING, SARGENT!

You got a light?

HOLY SHIT! Looks at that napalm fly. Got them suns'o'bitches good.

Best part of nam

Also can we use Namwar as a unit of time? Each namwar is 19 years and 5 months.

COVERING! But first, CHECK THAT WUBALUBAQUADRUPS!

>they got 4 droidekas on the field at once
on the docks of kashyyk
Lord almighty fuck

DO THESE PEOPLE NOT REALIZE WE'RE AT WAR!

Which way do I point the claymore

I can't wait to get back home.

Comeon! Rets get this americans!

Damn, Bradford, I have blisters on my feet bigger than your mom's... *SMACK* FUCK I'm never gonna get over how large those damn 'Sqeeters are in this hell hole! ...Speaking of Mosquito's, Bradford, I'm really missing your mom's tits about now... You won't mind if I send her a post out next we're round the barracks, huh?

The hooks are about to charge! Quick MOUNT THE PIG

The Princess Nigger

KEK

I think you gotta chuck it really hard
Private Longhill reporting in

I can save us!

Love the smell of napalm in the morning.

IT AINT ME! IT AINT ME! IT AINT ME! IT AINT ME! IT AINT ME! IT AINT ME! IT AINT ME! IT AINT ME! IT AINT ME! IT AINT ME! IT AINT ME! IT AINT ME! IT AINT ME! IT AINT ME! IT AINT ME! IT AINT ME! IT AINT ME! IT AINT ME! IT AINT ME! IT AINT ME! IT AINT ME! IT AINT ME! IT AINT ME! IT AINT ME! IT AINT ME! IT AINT ME! IT AINT ME! IT AINT ME! IT AINT ME! IT AINT ME! IT AINT ME! IT AINT ME! IT AINT ME! IT AINT ME! IT AINT ME! IT AINT ME! IT AINT ME! IT AINT ME! IT AINT ME! IT AINT ME! IT AINT ME! IT AINT ME! IT AINT ME! IT AINT ME! IT AINT ME! IT AINT ME! IT AINT ME! IT AINT ME! IT AINT ME! IT AINT ME! IT AINT ME! IT AINT ME! IT AINT ME! IT AINT ME! IT AINT ME! IT AINT ME! IT AINT ME! IT AINT ME! IT AINT ME! IT AINT ME!

SIR, WE GOT THE TROOPS HERE! GIVE US THE ORDER TO ATTACK!

Hey.. you got any panama red?

*flops onto my stomach and rips the gun off my back* mother fucker!!!

Alright everyone, let's round up and work our way to the trees for cover. We're exposed out here, but hurry the fuck up before that fire spreads in our direction. Rendezvous point should be another 2 and a half cliques down. Mind the floor for any explosives, lookin at you Private Soders.

DUMBASS! Strap it to your chest and run towards the enemy.

wtf that cup is tiny

*shits in my pants*
Haha i can't smell worse then the gooks anyways

DIE you commie son of a bitch!

asshole it was marked right on the claymore towards enemy duh

i roll dubs and i get that sucky sucky 5 dollar

Killgore said charlie claimed the best beach in this region

I got a marlboro, here's a light. Be sure to put it out in that gook's eye, would ya? He almost hit Harrison. Harrison, check scan your fields before you tip one them off like that again, you're gonna get us killed. I got a wife to go back to damn it.

Gus i just dropped mad Arclights on a Village and bodyparts are just falling everywhere, did i just comnmit a warcrime?

Rets carr in an area attack! they wont see it coming!

Seek peace, not war. The eternal fight will go on, but it need not always be in violence we seek the means to our ends.

So we wus 10 klicks south and trudging through this rice field when ol Earl steps on this motherfucking Burmese python. I tell ya never seen anything like it before. Fat fucker must've swallowed a cow judging by its unbelievably bloated belly. And earl just screamed.and started stabbing it with his bayonet. Stab
Stab stab. Turned real messy. Was like spilt lasagna and leather. Turned out it was just pregnant. Poor motherfucker. He couldn't sleep for days. The guilt took a big chunk outta him. And earl wasn't ever the same after that. He started shackin up that village widow who had the whole platoon inside her at one point. He still lives there by the road. Probably is fucking the woman's daughter too.

goddamn cockbreath commie motherfuckers

I fucking hate those dog eating fucking slimeball weirdo gooks, I'm not even saying this as part of the thread acting I mean seriously I hate Vietnamese worse than hitler hated Jews. I want genocide in Vietnam so bad. South Korea can go too fuck those slant eye stupid gooks I wouldn't talk to one if he had the cure for fucking cancer

Alright guys, almost to the rendezvous, we're making progress. We're getting close to Saigon, intel says VC's been laying traps throughout the brush so be sure to- BOOM
FUCK! FUCK! MY LEG!! AAAAGGHHH, HELP! HELP! THEY HEARD US! LEAVE ME! RUN! RUN!

-Its me gooku
Jumps down from the trees with a ak 47

guys, my girl is fucking some hippy hairhead from college.
what should i do?

MAN DOWN! MAN DOWN!

God fucking damnit Johnson, I'm not leaving you! Get your fucking ass up or I swear I'll skullfuck you!

Quads, everybody cover user

gee, why does willy get two m16s?

Let's beat his ass. Anythin with your gal is between you and her.

i'm fucking hungry
Ramirez! give me a dog

They're coming, I can hear them - agh. Briggs, if I don't make it, you gotta be the one to tell her. Tell Trish I love her, and I'm sorry I couldn't be there for our son.

WHY AM I THE ONLY BLACK MAN IN THIS PLATOON?!

Willy once fucked a gook to death with only his pinky finger. Dont fuck with Willy.

How do I cite this thread for my government essay?

I KNEW I SHOULD OF GONE TO COLLAGE! I SHOULD OF TOLD THE DRAFT GUY I WAS GAY! I SHOULD OF GONE TO CANADA! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! WHO THE FUCK HAS A FUCKING MEDKIT BEFORE PVT. JOHNSON BLEEDS OUT!? AND WHY THE FUCK HASN'T ANY BODY GOT THAT SNIPER YET!? WHOS STILL IN CHARGE AROU~~~*pewzzz*

TO GIVE US SHRIMP

Shut the fuck up Carl.

*pewzzz*

Jeez I didn't mean it that seriously Carl.

...Carl?

We're almost there boys, this tourniquet ain't holdin for long. I got a baby boy waiting on me back home and I'm not letting those commie pricks win. Carl's done, ain't nothin puttin that head back together. I can see the chopper now. Let's go go go! Soders, light a fucking flare would you?