Why aren't you with the girl/boy you love?

why aren't you with the girl/boy you love?

>love
What the fuck is it? I've never seen it..

the hiccup is gonna KILL ME

Had kid with other woman, stuck around to raise

it's long distance and im a poor neetfag

she's retarded

does she love you?

I'm not in love with anyone

31 and never been on a date
it's friday night and i'm on Sup Forums
i have no hope

He's a poor neetfag. Why would she love him?

yeah but shes poor and in uni and she said she'll pay for me to come when she has a job but the job market is so bad i don't have much faith in that but maybe we can live together in the future, im saving my money to meet here soon though which will be fun

You were. Why aren't you with him/her

Because she doesn't feel the same way, but she's all I'm interested in.

Sure there's is. All you have to do is find the right one. And believe me, as a former neckbeard that had sex being a neckbeard, there is someone for you outside.

because she moved to colorado to get a master's degree. maybe i should've told her i loved her before she left, but if i had, she may not have gone and i'd have felt guilty for the rest of my life for making her turn down that scholarship.

Haven't even talked to her in two years, Don't know if I ever will again. I hope she's OK. Maybe I'll see her again someday.

who cares? the future is long

I'm 32 and haven't touched a woman in 3 years. Its Friday night and I'm hanging out with my son. I'm glad I'm not you though.
Anywho, to answer OPs question I don't know any women that I have any interest in(I don't get out much these days)

well. I'm sorry to say this, but you're kind of fucked. If she's not interested, all you can do is search the next objetive. Even if you end fucking that girl, she won't be for you.

She lives on the east coast in Virginia near DC. I live in Ireland.

Do it now. Do fucking it. You're gonna die. She's gonna die too. Do it.

Don't see her again. Move on and forget. Trust me

that does not matter. Internet is vast. Internet provides. believe me. No hookers intended .

because I'm a loser, a lot of time waiting with fear and an asshole got her.

I am and it's fantastic

I asked her out 2 years ago, and she didn't talk to me for 3 weeks after that. Since the beginning of this year I became more social, less autistic, and have lost over 100lbs. I've also gotten to have a few good conversations with her.

The reason I'm not with her now, is I'm not sure that I'm good enough. I don't know if I can take her saying no, but I also can't take not telling her how I feel. Have I done enough Sup Forums? Am I ready?

it doesn't matter. Years will give if you are persistant.

Because she best friend zoned me

I fell in love with her but I don't wanna tell her
I have told her I caught feelings though.

I guess I just didn't make a great first impression when I first met her....it kills me every day user.

>checkd
but I have sexual anxiety and can't satisfy her
girl of my dreams, fuckin sucks man

Because i'm autistic (literally) and small talk is fucking hard. She was into me, but I always end up saying something stupid.

Then just do it. You have her lost anyway.

she left, didn't say why

c'est la vie

i'm glad user. don't lose it.

we're soulmates

If she didn't answer you for three weeks, maybe she's not the righ one.

Bc i cant deal with emotions or emotional intimacy

Because she cheated on me....

She cheated on me at least 5 times in 5 years, then the 6th time cheated with a guy who was gay, she said he's like a brother to her but then they got together and she crushed my heart.

I am unable to feel anything anymore.

She turns 30 next year and I am several years younger than her...

We barely even talk because she isnt into vidya as much anymore.

You're close. Save up some money, use it to impress her. Get good at conversation, and know some cool places to take her. Once you've got that down, you're ready.

I just hope she actually lives up to the fantasy you've probably built up around her.

Same happened to me. Suddenly she changed her oppinion when she saw me as a man, not as a friend. If you like her, GO FOR HER. demonstrate her you're a man.

>she said he's like a brother
Whenever a woman says this it should be a red flag larger then the size of Rhode Island.

Why? You have a tonge. You have fingers. Posibilities are endless.

Yeah, but I don't want some desperate easy lay with daddy issues. I want to find a girl I really like and fuck the shit out of her on the daily. Problem is I'm just not lonely enough to go out there and find her. Also I really need to get my shit together. If I find her now she wont think much of me.

Tell her waht you are. Tell her what are your problems. Tell her she could help you be a better person.

Well... That happened to me too. Maybe she was not the one. You'll discover over time.

How did you escape user?

Help me.

Love doesn't exist, only infatuation.

I would have thought so too if it wasn't for the fact he was gay. I guess "Gay" now days means they'll fuck anything.

Then she will be with you. Just don't stop trying

Just do what? she will not let him for me. I already know the answer;
>Oh, you are so nice but I'm with him now, I don't like you the same way you like me.
Well, you said just do it, please help me, what should I do?

I did long distance for 8 years. It's been over for 2 years now but I'm not over it.
Since she was a girl it was easy for another guy to give her actual attention instead of me living states away. Unless you plan on moving out there you need to end that long distance faggotry.

Because I'm afraid of love.

I don't have her number anymore. She doesn't respond to emails. She deleted her FB and her IG is friends only now. (We cut off all contact when we broke up, because we both wanted a clean break.)

I think this is the way to go, I've had a few dates here and there since she left, but it's never been the same. Some were good, but it was never instant understanding and affection, like it was with her. I'll keep looking for someone, though. There's like 4 billion girls in the world, she can't be the only one who's a perfect fit for me.

Who cares about physical cheating? Girls are genetically made to fuck every guy possible, but to love only one.

it's been a few years now

>you're a fag

because I hurt everyone I love and don't want to put her through it

Wow. So profound. Thank you wise user for showing us the way.

"You're the prettiest thing i've seen"
"God, i'd love to kiss you right now"

go to the fucking cinema and KISS HER.

tell her she makes you hard as fuck

Thanks user. We've been dating since high school, 9 years and still going strong. I don't see us ever ending.

A lot of people will say gay when in reality they are bi.
A lot of players will use the "I am gay so its ok if we get close" line with women.

Just saying that stuff is so not cool. I hate talking about myself and I hate pity and extra attention for the same stuff everybody else does.

i've saved $3000 to visit her

Hows your wife's son doing?

if she has a couple, that changes a lot of things. Just wait. If she are with him, then she was not the right one, just someone you wanted to fuck a lot

know that feel bro.

Fear of rejection

are you an english teacher

well. If she's like that, maybe you have to move. Believe when i say that "there's just one person to everyone" is bullshit. The next chick will arrive. And you'll think "why the shit was I so stupid?"

Because I'm going hunting tomorrow morning.

My four year relationship is going great thanks guys.

I did tell her that basically when she want to the Ball with me.

Big downside is I won't be able to see her till January cause she works all the time and she lives an hour away..

>why aren't you with the girl/boy you love?

My wife won't let me ;(

I've tried to contact her over the years only to make peace, she has refused to talk to me.

Got a bf. Waiting for her to ditch him cause she says he acts like a girl.

i`m a little bit autistic and that girl too, and it was nice to share that, once you find someone that can understand it and take it good you have found heaven.

Again, don't lose it. Anything can make it. I was stupid enough to think she would love me enough even if I was an asshole.

Protip: they can actually get tired of you.

$3000 is more than enough. why haven't you gone?

All the problems in the world are solved with a word: selfconfidence.

I were for a while. And it was amazing. Then i fell again in my bullshit, and the hole is big. don't let yourself go in that shit again

because the plane ticket will be about $2000 then hotels etc. i think about 5-6000 will be better

you might be right, but it's a so confusing feeling that I spent 2 years just thinking in her, no one never did that to me. Thank you user, I'll think better in what you said.

cause she turned me down

I didn't know her very well back then, and I didn't really ask her out so to say. I went to a play she was in, and left her a few flowers a notecard with my name and phonenumber on it. Needless to say, I wasn't called.

Because she insisted that I get rid of my dog, and Angron has been with me for a lot longer than she has.

I am

I get your feelings...husband does the same to me

$2000 for first class maybe. take economy, plan like 3 months ahead and find tickets for $700-800

Because she's my sister and it's not practical for us to be in a long term relationship.

she's asamed. that's HER problem. maybe you don't want to be with a girl that can't accept who she is. keep seraching

Glad you actually found her then man. I just want someone to be real with so I can actually say what I want.

because she's only 12 and her parents won't let me near the house :'(

fuck yuo, get out of here. let the rest of us be miserable in peace

Lies...

She cheated on me.

Because I'm genuinely a high functioning autistic who can't keep a girlfriend for more than a month.

she's a fucking bitch and doesn't matter what you feel, it was a lie.

I've saved $4k and was planning on using it to trade in my car for an S2k. Any other ideas?

Join the club friendo

cuck