Sup Forums who's in chicago i got a place downtown & weed im looking for some pussy

Sup Forums who's in chicago i got a place downtown & weed im looking for some pussy

Would share gf for weed bout now

O in chi too

i'll send her back with 2 grams if u let me smash

Depends on what kind of smash you're planning for... and neighborhood

Dude... for 2 grams?

well what would you let your gf do with a stranger for 2 grams buddy, and downtown

Well, two and pics or vids of it all.
And condoms are a must for just two grams.

So you're a cuck and completely desperate for weed?

pics and vids of two what, two nuts? condoms are understandable. she hot?

Condoms for all holes, no blood, piss, shit, vomit, or pain. open beyond that, deal breakers? Ideas?
Also, she's tall, thin, blonde, bale, but round butt and unbiasly pretty

leave him alone

Pics and vids of everything, for me later, would supplement the two grams I meant

tall? how tall we talking? i'm not a freak just wanna smash u got a snapchat

About six foot
And no I don't

6 foot i'm like 5'8 jesus christ you don't have a snap how im gonna contact u

Is that good or bad? She doesn't seem big since she's pretty lean

my dog is friendly, can we come over?

Aww this is such a beautiful exchange

I have a german shepherd actually but he's not here, thanks

Living the dream if your women's property enough to go smash for 2g's of weed for you

pussy is pussy my friend..so hows she gona get here? :)

Y'all should just meet up and chill and be friends then he can smash your girlfriend while you watch and smoke some bud. Y'all can be smash bros

I would but I can't have sex in front of people

You know, it could happen. And to the dude above: it's not about her being my property, she would just about do anything if I told her it would turn me on. But this is a bit sudden to spring on her and I'm not sure I'm ready. Something like this will happen eventually though

Repost this thread in about another year and we'all be there with ya. I'd drop a throwaway email

Don't do it, that faggot will take pics of your ass while you're sleeping and sell them for heroin money.

chicago has some of the ugliest women in america,i guess you enjoy hoodrat nigger pussy

no problem fapped anyway hahahaha thanks tho Sup Forumsro the idea was enough
sounds good
who me

not true i have a white gf and im middle eastern all races are here and we all get along mostly

Hahah good!
Sorry, should've taken it further then
I'll have a fap to it later too
She is for real got too, didn't make that up

I mean hot not got