fagds

Other urls found in this thread:

agora.gg/profile/DINKLEBEEERG
agora.gg/profile/北方的火
youtube.com/watch?v=7vF2dJsDODs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nef ur gay

:(

Only fags use GRIM.exe. Last game I played was in a lane with a GRIM player that ran away whenever any engagement was initiated, leaving me for dead. Then started spamming the chat to report me for feeding.

he's insanely strong
you must have low MMR, I never come across people like that and agora.gg says I'm mid plat right now. what was your ingame name so i can check to satisfy my curiosity

Green is a retarded dick color.

>Katten is a fagt

there are better comics that could have been chosen

agora.gg/profile/DINKLEBEEERG
This might be it. Does this include all platform profiles?

Feel free to give an example

If the artist didn't draw the anus, this would be really good.

is true!~

>DINKLEBEEERG
pretty good name if you ask me

both platforms play on the same server with eachother so yes
agora.gg/profile/北方的火 is mine if you're interested

something that's better

Says the guy posting blotch art when BlackTeagan is half of blotch

idk who BlackTeagan is, but i didn't say anything about the artist, i said that there could have been a better comic posted

oh

I suppose, its still a better comic than most I've seen posted here. And Blotch is a collab between the chick who made that comic and another artist

Hoi

hoi bb. whats up?

I need to steal back my PS4, so I can actually git gud. Starting to get pissed about the situation, really.

Hunnibuns!

Halo 5
Trying out the 3 firefight difficulty

You?

Homo!

it's okay, you'll have the opportunity again sometime.

i don't really pay attention to who's who (aside from the normal "made by __") or collabs or whatever, i pay attention to the product more.

is it because you saw that really nice looking 91% winrate? among the rest of the variables at least.

noice. am playing amnesia right meow. ineed to fuking complete it already

emwwwww

Hopefully you'll be there to validate the comic when I do, I really need it.

No, its because I bought the damn thing, and 80% of the time, its at my brother's. I'd probably settle for gittin gud at Gigantic or Overwatch, since they are on my Xbone.

probably won't be but maybe

then yeah, steal it back. fuck 'em, they can buy their own.

KATTEN. Merry christmas

Darkness or Pigs?
I need to finish Pigs

hey there, how are you doing today

happy festivus!

darkness. i've only ever played like half of Pigs before

Doing excellent. Packing for a bachelor party tomorrow. What's good on your end?

Happy taintmas

busy busy, huh? sounds like fun.
got free expensive stuff in a game, relaxing for the rest of tonight watching some streams and posting.

my flavourite holiday! are there going to be stripper at this party?

It's the most disorganized thing I've ever been apart of. I'm not even a groomsman and I'm booking places.

What streams?

No, I will not be. But I know who is.

Gigantic is really fun, though.

I'm stuck on it
And playing RE0 now. Since the rig is down.

fags

I misread that as you asking me if I was going to be the stripper

that's pretty unfortunate, but with your help i'm sure it's not going to crash and burn

just some streams on twitch for more free ingame stuff

never heard of it

oh so there is stipper going to happen?

you should use the interweb to cheat on it if youre stuck

yeh lol. but you should be the stripper though

Nah. It's gonna be you~.

We can only hope.

Arena hero brawler MOBA. Made some waves when it was first shown off a few years ago, but some business decisions killed the hype. They are a Microsoft exclusive, so it was going to be only one Xbone or the Win10 store. But because of that crap and business costs, they recently bedded up with Perfect World to release on Arc for any OS.

Even ignoring all that, its still a fast and fun game. Only real thing holding it back is its probably going to have a hard time picking up a Twitch following.

wew! my dream of getting naked in from of a bunch of dudes is going to become reality!

And then sit on my face.

indeed, we can.
other than that, anything else you up to?

i never even was aware of hype, i've never heard of it at all ever.
>microsoft exclusive and teamed with Perfect World
that only makes me feel bad for the devs

I've always loved camwhoring: doing it offline would be cool too.
Of course, camwhoring is only camwhoring if it's for free: people who do it for money are just whores.

i will sit on more than your face~

oh

I do
Also tv is crapping out so pc won't work. PSs or Xboxs even Wii only
I need a new tv

fuuuu- that sucks asss,
i am going to freak when my tele poops itself

Just listening to moosics, staring at gay furry boy booty. What free ingame stuff you gunning for?

.///. unf

Trying to find a good gameplay vid. youtube.com/watch?v=7vF2dJsDODs
Annoying commentary, but goes through some stuff and explains it well.

Its you have a map, and each side is your guardian. The goal is to kill the enemy guardian, which is done by scoring enough points to fill your bar and make them vulnerable. You score points with kills, collecting power from points on the map, and killing enemy defense creatures on these points.

Fucking love the Margrave, a tank character that actually does damage instead of sitting there, absorbing it as you chip away. He's got a leap that stuns, charge with a armor boost, front shield that blocks shots and damages enemies in it, and his ult is an AOE burst.

>:3 heheeh

good use of time, i like it.
skins for Paragon, they've got an event right now where you have a chance of winning stuff by watching twitch streams, they're giving out skins, emotes and other things. i've got 4/5 holiday skins they put in the last patch just from doing it and they're all going for $5 or one of them at $15 if you were to buy them. i got the $15 skin just a few hours ago.

my first impression of the main menu is it looks like Paladins. i'm sure it will have it's audience, but looking from what i've skimmed through it doesn't look like my kind of game.
>tank character that actually does damage
then they're not a tank or they're broken

They definitely share an art style.

Tank just means you can take a little bit more damage before you die than the standard MOBA tank role. Its more of a fighter or brawler than a tank.

pound it~

>good use of time

I'm glad I'm in good company. Do they have a code that pops up on the stream or something, and expires within a few minutes?

oh we will pound it all night~

oh, i see.
do they not already have fighters/brawlers ingame and just called them tanks instead?

yes and no, some days there are codes but 24/7 until the event ends, there's a chance while you're watching the stream to be given a random gift if you've linked your twitch to your epic games account.

Yeah
Its been hard to play Metroid Prime on it. But I got mostly everything. 200 missiles all health and upgrades ready to fight Riddle

All I know is that the tanky characters have the options to go damage soaking without forcing you to play that way.

sweet dreams~

leave me dry~~

Heyyy, this isn't the s/fur bread. Oh well, how's things?

well, it's nice for games to give you the option

oh are you off? good talking to you, have a good one

Second pot of coffee, only been up 3 hours, still tired. Debating doing brakes and oil change on the deathbox truck. You?

Captcha asks to select pictures of coffee. It knows.

i never played any metroid games :p