Depression and anxiety

There is no cure

Other urls found in this thread:

hub.jhu.edu/2016/12/01/hallucinogen-treats-cancer-depression-anxiety/
youtu.be/g_1moIybfDM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cmon doc

K

Correct. There is only the end. But no need to hustle to it. It'll come when it wants.

Social anxiety is narcissistic, because in reality, nobody gives a fuck about you.

ITS CALLED WEED DUDE

The episode was depressing as fuck.

There's treatment.

try this
hub.jhu.edu/2016/12/01/hallucinogen-treats-cancer-depression-anxiety/

isn't it called .357?

It's called diet and exercise

Oh but there is

I finally found a way to rid of my depression...

I've found weed and hallucinogens on a regular basis help me out. Anyone else here afflicted with depression? I haven't been the same since someone I loved decided to take the easy way out, but I like to acknowledge that they're not suffering anymore. I feel like that dog waiting at the train station.

try weed it will save you from getting cancer too

lol you don't know depression and anxiety i was Born depressed and anxious.You merely adapted to the depression and anxiety. I was molded and shaped by it. I didn't smile for the first time till i was already a man.

Try some tramadol thats what I'm doing for my anxiety and depression.

The le depression meme strikes again haha. Everyone has depression lol.

Try some man the fuck up you sissy ass little bitch.

youtu.be/g_1moIybfDM

been smoking an oz a month for about a decade, and still depressed
how much more weed do i need to smoke?

I get the point he's trying to make but the real world isn't great for everyone.

its not great for anyone dip shit every one is going to die all your friends your family your dog cat kids its all dieing day by day get over it.

I'm on high dosages of Wellbutrin. Anti depressant. It helps the physical problems of depression. But not the emotional.

it makes my anxiety far worse and god forbid i think about something depressing.... I'm not anti pot at all but it isn't for everyone nor a cure all.

chill homie

look up TMS

The cure is to stop leading a shitty life. Drop everything. Hitchhike somewhere. Start a new life. Stupid fag.

Wellbutrin for the physical problems and alcohol + drugs for the emotional problems seems to work, just don't fuck your shit up.

Find a tree a big tree and just sit under that shit until you figure shit out its not hard. if it takes years so be it. YOU MUST FIND YOUR INNER PEACE!

stop being a self absorbed and whiny faggot sometimes help

I drink a lot, weed makes me paranoid as fuck and my anxiety goes to all new highs. So I've avoided that ever since.

Alcohol, in short makes things worse. But eh, I have an alcohol problem. They say it'll take 30 years off my life. Sweet, 30 fucking useless years less.

the first rule of tautology club is the first rule of tautology club

well there is one way

Do x with someone and talk to them.

You are welcome. Im not sure if it is the x or the talking but it works.

That's a good description of mania. You guys are following fake spirituality. If you really want to work on self improvement (and not on your feelings) then study zen practices, not spiritual nonsense.

You need to smoke less you moron. Do you know what it means to be dependant?

There is no cure? Wrong! There is a cure and it is called CBT. If you have a chemical imbalance you may need pills too. However, if you only have a mood disorder you need: a strong therapist, exercise, clean diet, sunshine and effort to get better. Read Feeling Good

>There is no cure
Ah, but there is
>stay up late
>fuck with body chemistry even though it's already fucked
>hormonally happy/high(?)
>???
>$$$

lol just go outside

Always remember this when you wander where you go when you die. You go back to where you were before you were born. Meditate on that.