shitty rock Wonder Woman theme starts playing

> shitty rock Wonder Woman theme starts playing
>instantly thrown out of the movie

Yes i know its wonder woman on the screen, i don't need to hear her shitty theme every time this bitch shows up.

Who fucked that up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gw_o7XUX3fg
youtube.com/watch?v=RTzr-l6VCfs
youtube.com/watch?v=NRWUoDpo2fo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Come back after you've acquired some taste.

I loved the WW theme, one of the few good parts of the movie.

Why do autists have to have every part of the movie be exactly the same? its boring as fuck

>DONT PLAY ENERGETIC MUSIC WHEN THE CLIMAX OF A MOVIE HAPPENS
t. butthurt virgin

>Character has own distinct theme that plays whenever they appear
>It's fucking dumb

Wonder Woman's music was fucking awesome.

My girlfriend plays it on our stereo now when we have sex.

>girlfriend

fuck that's a good drawing

oh so you are the guys who liked it...
It was horrible.
>wonder woman opens emails
>shitty rock ww theme starts playing
>doesn't fit the scene at all

this is indefensible you cunts

That only counts if she's cosplaying as WW, though.

You don't change the score mid scene just because someone else is fighting... unless you are a hack

I don't understand your green text.
Are you supposed to be supporting your statement?

Listen to that guy, he's right you know.

>cello music is now rock

I liked her music. Got me pumped.

>new major character comes in to help fight the major villan
>deserves boring music
youtube.com/watch?v=Gw_o7XUX3fg

Can marvel cucks please leave? You guys can't even appreciate music being used to lead into the next act in a movie

>You don't change the score mid scene just because someone else is fighting

You separate characters with music, dumbfuck

Look at Star Wars
LEIA'S THEME
REY'S THEME
LUKE'S THEME
YODA'S THEME
all different music to make the seperate, individual characters

Characters get their own theme music, it has been done in film for YEARS.

WONDER WOMAN'S ONLY SCENE IN HER COSTUME WAS IN THE DOOMSDAY FIGHT, SO OF COURSE THEY ARE GOING TO PLAY HER THEME DURING THAT SCENE, YOU FUCKING IDIOT

Yes you do fuckhead, it's a shift of tone.
In the first scene Batman's alone in the underdog position, in the other scene Wonder Woman emerges to save him alone with Superman, it's a complete change of situation, of course the score changes to accommodate it.

fuck, meant to post a different webm

you know what OP, I honestly thought the last half hour of the movie I felt I was listening to a weird Hollywood made anime. It sounded like a fucking anime to me, it was that bad

>girlfriend

itt: idiots defending this
youtube.com/watch?v=RTzr-l6VCfs

I really hope the people going against OP are 100% baiting him. Otherwise fuck this board and its /r/movies userbase.

I bet you're the guy who watched inception and thought the music was trash because it wasn't calm and passive enough.

Hans Zimmer is known for cuing important things with music before it fades down
does she also play the BvS theme before she pegs you?
(you)

>You separate characters with music, dumbfuck

You do it subtly and not by cutting to someone else and playing and instantly entirely different theme with different instruments you fucking morons. You keep the instruments that were playing and use the other theme melody. waht you dont do is completely switch to a different theme with different instruments, tempo etc.

jesus christ, you guys are retarded

I didn't really mind the fight scenes, they got the 'cool shit ww can actually accomplish' done pretty well.

But Gal Gadot is a beanpole who looks like a Karcrashian and I found that shit tremendously distracting.

I didn't think it would, either. I thought I was above presuming wonder woman had to be muscular, but Gadot is just so stupidly far away from looking like someone who is actually physically strong or intelligent that it ruined her scenes.

Yes yes id agree with you if it the music wasn't at the fucking climax of the movie. That music was great because it PRESENTED ITSELF INDIVIDUALLY, if it was the same music it would have blended itself too well, but good job showing youre a pleb that doesn't understand how music plays into plot

>implying there is any pretty muscular actresses
GJ mate

Jesus you fucking retard. The scores fucking change that's why there are soundtracks and not one single soundtrack. You don't want to listen to the same faint ambient music repeated for 2 hours.

>shitty pop music starts playing
>instantly thrown out of the movie
Yes i know its Peter Parker on the screen, i don't need to hear this shitty song when he first appears.
youtube.com/watch?v=NRWUoDpo2fo
Who fucked that up?

>people defending MvS
hahaha im out. You guys have no taste whatsoever.