Can we all agree this is their best album?

can we all agree this is their best album?

ye

As a libertarian, yes I agree.

Yes

In terms of album I think their unplugged one is best because you can listen to it all the way through without wanting to die or feeling like you're being killed

no, we can't all agree this. why would you ever think we could all agree this?

Not quite.

Unplugged is great but half of the songs aren't theirs.

Still, great album. Pennyroyal Tea sounds better as an acoustic song imo

THANK YOU i thought i was the only one who loved that one the most

Yes op, and anyone who says otherwise is wrong.

why did i laugh at thiss

Fucking really? Can you possibly be any more of a contrarian faggot?

Absolutely. Although Bleach is a close second one.

Yup. Gonna go with this.

It isn't really contrarian. There's some deep cuts on Incesticide and it's great for those who've exhausted their other studio albums. I really can't be arsed to listen to Nevermind these days

The patrician, non-contrarian choice is this.

No. Dumb is their best album.

nah they ruined it by not having scentless apprentice as the opener

It's not even a matter of best, Unplugged is the only one that's even listenable

Yes. The best. I can't listen to In Utero without thinking about jacking off my roommate while I was drunk and high on molly one night. He put on heart shaped box, whipped out one of the biggest erections I have ever seen in my life and I just went to town.

this most definitely happened

Nevermind is more pop and over polished

milk it

Frances Farmer is probably their best song

It's the perfect blend of polished pop and raw rock my dood.
That's what makes it so great.

This is nothing more than Nevermind part two. The only difference is that Butch Vig produced Nevermind while Steve Albini produced In Utero. After playing Rape Me and Smells Like Teen Spirit back to back you can never convince me otherwise so don't even bother to try. Same album different producers end of discussion.

While I agree this is a great album it's nothing more than a compilation of singles b-sides and BBC sessions. (Not that there's anything wrong with that mind you...)

>This is nothing more than Nevermind part two.

jump in front of a train

Agreed. For me, its Incesticide > Nevermind > In Utero > Bleach, but they all have their moments. There are better bands than Nirvana from the same period anyway, so I don't think about their music too much.

> After playing two songs from both albums back to back they kind of sound like they go together so therefore the whole album is Nevermind II

Might as well end the discussion there, your opinion can't get anymore retarded.

>Do I fit in yet, guys???

I really like In Utero, but whenever I listen to some of the alternate (original?) mixes for some songs from Scott Linn or Steve Albini, I like those better than the actual remixed ones on the album. I would really like to listen to the original mix of the whole album.

wrong.
Mollys Lips is the only good song and it's a cover.

this is like the album that influenced me the most, loved it in high school-

fuck you Dive is cool

They are cool.

yes

This is a very close second.

Sure, but that's like saying the shit I took last night is better than the shit I took this morning.

>somehow manages to say the gayest thing in a nirvana thread
dont know how u did it man

All Apologies is inexplicably my all-time favorite song and I have no idea why.

They must have been playing that shit to me in the womb and conditioned me to like it or some shit. I mean holy fuck I could listen to that song nonstop til the die I day.

In Utero > Unplugged > Nevermind > Bleach > Incesticide

No, we;re talking about Nirvana, not your favorite artist

MILK IT IS THE BEST NIRVANA SONG

>there is nothing remotely similar to Milk It, Radio Friendly Unit Shifter or Very Ape on Nevermind, but just because two hit songs have similar rhythm and chords I'm gonna go ahead and say these two albums are alike

IS THERE

one of the few albums where I love every song

No, incestiside was

winrar.flac