Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense, and to protect your family, home and country?

Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense, and to protect your family, home and country?

Because I own 2.

I'm trying to upload a pic of my AR but says file it too big wtf do I do

Because ultimately all existence is meaningless.

Ok I got it. Now where was I?

What the fuck did you say to me you little bitch?

Crop it, ya heck

So pretty, but totally ruined by the standard A2 grip. Put something comfy on that mofo.

Yeah I just finished building it, the grip is next. I know rogue makes some really nice rubbery feel ones with firm grip that I want

Becouse we don't stop the goverments who are responsible for letting niggers in a country who brake into my house, kill my kids and put me in jail for self defence. with guns.

that's why.

That's why.

If you meant Hogue, then yeah, I have an OverMoulded on both of mine. Good all around product.

because I own a HK

>13lb AR-15

pic related me

AR's are assault weapons, not defense weapons. Get a shotgun and shut yer dick trap.

I live in the first world and therefore don't have the need to own a gun to defend myself. The police and effective social programs do a fine job of limiting crime. My country's participation in numerous treaties means my country doesn't need defending and certainly not via untrained civilian militia.

People who think they need a gun for self defence are generally looking for trouble.

Got 2, building a 3rd. The trouble is keeping them all fed.

He's trying to say "no niggers withing 25 miles of my crib"

bc where i live its super hecking illegal

I own a few, here's one

monica

Yeah that's what I meant it auto corrected. I actually just for another lower receiver that I'm picking up on the 19th. It will be my second build, and I will build it without the freefloat rail. I want the delta ring with magpul moe drop in rail

We have the same lower receiver by spikes. What did you use to color in the logo?

why so many firearm threads on Sup Forums lately?

I prefer to use other objects, like knives or hammers. They die too easily with a gun. If an intruder came in my home, I'd try my best to knife them or hit them over the head. Then I can beat them to death and enjoy it without getting in trouble because it's technically considered self-defense.

How many pounds is your trigger? And do you plan on investing in a bump fire stock?

I'm not complaining.

Nail polish, stands up a bit better to cleaning than testors

I have 2 other fully built, and 4 in the pipeline

I've thought about switching to a delta ring and getting a MOE forend to drop the weight on my 16". But then I would need a railed gas block for the irons on it. Or just build a 3rd. Decisions.

>Protect

from what?

Weapons are made to kill.
And therefor its always assault.

Niggers, obviously.

I have 4. 3 16"s and a 24"

guns kill kids.

I don't own an AR15 because even though I don't give a shit who owns them, you fuckers have made me hate them.

Seriously, fuck you guys and your tacticool boasting dick-measuring contest shit. I'm buying something else out of spite. Your ARs can lick the dick.

small dick detected

nigger hating dick sucking faggot detected

I felt the same way until I built one.

Good

nothing wrong with hating niggers

fuck my family and fuck my country
my home ain't got shit to protect either

now tell me why you don't have a basement full of sex slaves!

I have a phone to call the police. What is your retarded country ?

i dont have a basement

Honestly, the source of my hatred of them is only partially these fucking threads. It's more every asshole at the shooting ranges and faggots on the internet who feels the need to tell me, "oh man the .223 is so fucking great man soooo fucking greeeeat"

because I live in Canada..and we have no use for guns.. we don't have home invading niggers like you do.

Not even snowniggers?

>i hate people who have stuff i dont

.223/5.56 is an abundant intermediate cartridge. It's good at what it does, no more, no less. I hate people like you described, too, but I built 2 anyways. The AR platform is great, to me, because you can make whatever you want. SBR with a red dot for 3 gun? Sure thing man. 24" match grade with a 2oz trigger and a high power scope? Go for it. Anything you imagine and it exists. Hell you can put a single shot .50BMG upper on an AR-15 lower if you want. Fuck the faggots and what they think, make what you want for whatever purpose you want while spending how ever much you want.

>not having 3

Love of my life

Chances are, yeah, if I ever get one it'll be one I throw together mostly myself. I do want something in .308 or .30-06 and I do know there are receives at least for .308.

Yeah, the AR-10 platform is 7.62x51. Honestly though, AR-10 parts are too damn expensive. Build a decent AR-15 and get a bolt action .308. You'll be happier that way. I just don't see the point of an AR-10, when .308 is made for extreme accuracy, and a $500 bolt action .308 out of the box will probably outshoot a $1000 AR-10.

That was the other thing. If I wanted a higher power cartridge I'd go for something more worth the money than an AR-10 anyway, hence the .30-06. Where I am there are gunshows and those gunshows often have Garands. I like guns with good woodwork on them. I actually bought an M1 Carbine not long ago.

OP, in a practical situation you are not going to get to an AR in time. As for protecting my country, you forget the massive fucking oceans in between us and any potential threats. If any other serious nation attacked, it'd be with ICBM's and planes. Little carbine VS nuclear warhead.

You could get a railed gas block on just get a standard A2 tower front sight that's already a gas block. That's what I'm doing with my second build, once I pick up my lower receiver in 9 days

>AR-15
>Home defense
Aren't you adorable. Pic related, it's what home defense really looks like.

cuz I´m a mejico

Because I'm not a cowardly cum gargling faggot

I don't know what a bump fire stock is. But I have the geissele SSA-E trigger. It's coming in the mail now. On this picture I posted it's only a standard mil spec

Because I own a SiG 556 SP to defend myself, and my home.
But fuck my country, never done fuck all for me, I won't do fuck all for it.

Pic isn't mine obviously, I don't have a pic on hand.

A Garand is a fantastic idea if you're dead set on .30-06. I would love to have one someday. I just think every gun lover should have a bolt .308 in their collection. Or an M1A would also be acceptable if you like wood.

You can't fire that spreader if someone has a family member hostage and in their arms.

Not even NFAAF!

> 7.62x51
> not 7.62x54r
You tried.

Yeah, I'll definitely get a one of those someday. I know Ruger has some really nice bolt-action .308s to choose from. They've kind of become my go-to for guns of any variety.

Someone would have to get into my house, and past my Staffordshire to get one of my kids. And if he does happen to get past my dog, then I'm already standing there armed and waiting to level him.

HAHAHAHAH settle down seal team six... your a basement dweller

Nuggets are standard, of course.

You are seriously retarded if you'd use that thing over an AR-15 in the home.

Any FosTech Echo triggers in here?

Agree. As a non american, a shotgun is way more reliable, easy, and powerful than an AR.
AR-15 for home defense is just an excuse for americans to"not take our guns"
\put down your fucking meth pipes and get a good job to life in a good white collar neighborhood

>long barrel in close quarters
Whatever you say, kiddo.

Because I haven't finished building mine yet. The AK is holding me over for now.

Building one soon. And no I don't mean slapping together a complete lower and complete upper from PSA

HAHAH 'merica right!?!
A pin hole is sooooo much more effective than a fist sized hole in a person. thats why people carry ARs in grizzly country to protect them selves... oh wait...

That's why Navy SEALs carry sawed-offs, right?

LOL for "soon". If you don't get a lower receiver by the 21st of December you're fucked with a shit AR15 that looks and is unpractical.

>16"
>long-barrel

Go to bed son. Too late for your shitposting.

You have a scope on a "home protection" weapon? you can see 10 "yards" in front of you

good thing hand guns are 16" barrels right

Honestly in the market for one but prefer handguns and such more. My current 9mm carry and 357.....not sure what AR im going to get. Any recommendations and why?

Can't afford it

>pistol power vs .223
>pistol capacity vs AR-15
>pistol retention vs AR-15 with sling
>pistol accuracy vs AR-15

Never go full retard.

Navy seals arent waking up in the middle of the night to shoot someone 5 yards away. they have to be ABLE to shoot over 100 yards. Navy seals also carry shotguns, not all but squads do.

Are you serious?
shoot yourself in close range with a .223 vs a 45 ACP.. post results

I use my penis

>turning a corner in a house with an AR-15 and a scope
The guy in the room you just walked into would fall over and die laughing before you could shoot him.

Go back to CoD, faggot.

Admittingly, i am more accurate at speed shooting with my pistol vs ARs

Nigger I live in a free state. I can get what I want and that's not changing. Cali is the only ones passing ridiculous commie laws.

Build your own because a million reasons.

>wake up in the middle of the night
>hear footsteps coming up your stairs
Do you:
A) grab your faggot meme stick with the scope on it and aim carefully
Or
B) grab your tactical shotgun and point it in the direction and pull the trigger, clearing everything in your stairway

You picked a very bad way to prove him wrong. An AR is a terrible idea for home defense, but a 5.56 at close range will fuck you up way harder than a .45acp.

I got the most powerful ar15 you guys ever seen
18" barrel
50 round magazine
Flash light and laser pointer on it
Vortex strike eagle scope
Knife at the tip on the barrel
My magazine I taped another 50 round on it

Best weapon for home defense and I can see at night no problem and don't have to aim I just look where the laser points

Congratulations you just killed your 9 year old daughter that went down stairs to get drink of water/food or any other reason. Idiot

>2016
>not owning a high power laser to blind your foe before chopping him up with one of your many fine replica swords
>mfw

Not him but you're a faggot. You're not shooting a flashlight. In close quarters your spread MIGHT make it to as big around as a baseball.

Because I have a man's rifle.

Not even. Maybe a golf ball.

mid range gun compared to a close range gun...
.223 is always FMJ, its not going to explode

what are your needs/wants?

>Powerful
Oh really, faggot? And in what cartridge?