Putins hand placed firmly up Trumps ass

Putins hand placed firmly up Trumps ass.

Puppet government successfully established.

And you fucking morons voted for him.

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/obama-orders-review-of-russian-hacking-during-presidential-campaign/2016/12/09/31d6b300-be2a-11e6-94ac-3d324840106c_story.html?utm_term=.67b5cd9b76b3&tid=sm_tw

Other urls found in this thread:

history.com/news/study-suggests-adolf-hitler-had-jewish-and-african-ancestors
telegraph.co.uk/history/world-war-two/7961211/Hitler-had-Jewish-and-African-roots-DNA-tests-show.html
youtube.com/watch?v=WC5HyAeb2tM
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38264992
latimes.com/nation/la-na-hacking-election-20161209-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=03cmSdHD4-k
youtube.com/watch?v=M5RC-w4wQjk
youtube.com/watch?v=F-MpBCH189w
conservativedailypost.com/breaking-federal-agents-just-confirmed-hillary-killed-vince-foster-after-their-affair/
dailywire.com/news/8666/hillaryshealth-left-wing-washington-post-fact-john-nolte
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Youd rather have lizard hillary you fucking cuck fag?

Today's Trump voters are tomorrow's traitors. It's not a coincidence that most Trump voters are Southern whites descended from traitorous Confederate rebels. They should have all been executed after the Civil War, and we wouldn't have this problem.

Kill yourself you hillary supporting treason loving faggot

Anti-trump ≠ Pro Clinton

Anti trump = anti american

Fuck you pussy

Kek
>cites the washington post like its a credible news outlet.

Top fucking kek bro if you're going to post b8 you might as well fucking try harder like the flatworlders

We should have executed the Southern rebels. I should go back in my time machine and influence the Union to wipe them all out. Also, I'd kill Adolf Hitler if I hadn't already gone back in time and fucked Hitler's grandmother, who I impregnated with my black Jewish seed who he descended from.

history.com/news/study-suggests-adolf-hitler-had-jewish-and-african-ancestors

telegraph.co.uk/history/world-war-two/7961211/Hitler-had-Jewish-and-African-roots-DNA-tests-show.html

I also went back in time and fucked your mother. Go to sleep, son. You may be a few years older than me, but I am your grandfather you little turd.

you're believing this trash

Implying Washington Post is legitimate information.

Here come the russian shills.

Nice fake news source OP.
I trust that as much as I trust their polls throughout the election showing Hillary with a 99%+ chance of winning

And you think neo-nazi wordpress blogs are legitimate?

So in the end you're still a jew nigger? That sucks im sorry user.

A "jew nigger" was able to totally and utterly dominate the whitest people on the planet. You say this as if that's not a compliment. It's a compliment.

>posting fake news site

fuck off nigger

With a nose that big you better be able to smell your bullshit.

>history.com/news/study-suggests-adolf-hitler-had-jewish-and-african-ancestors
>telegraph.co.uk/history/world-war-two/7961211/Hitler-had-Jewish-and-African-roots-DNA-tests-show.html

DNA doesn't lie, kid.

youtube.com/watch?v=WC5HyAeb2tM

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38264992

latimes.com/nation/la-na-hacking-election-20161209-story.html

Yes beleive everything you see in the mainstream media. Nothing fishy going on here

moron The big lie of genetics exposed: human DNA incapable of storing complete blueprint of the human form

That's all i have to say about that, op

I'm anti american and pro trump.
Americunts gonna be fugd

The human genome project is the source of the information I just posted.

What?

that doesn't mean dna can't track your ancestry

>washington post
Argument status: Invalid

#anythingbuthillary

See

okay, i saw it, and?

Romney was bullied by the Trump "administration" with death threats and intimidation.

youtube.com/watch?v=03cmSdHD4-k

youtube.com/watch?v=M5RC-w4wQjk

>this is just the public face of it, obviously more thuggery has been happening behind the scenes against Trump's enemies

Your russian overlords must be paying you well.

If you really believe russia pays me for being a trump supporter gtfo of my country

>washington post

Stopped reading right there. More fake news

>ancestry

I for one welcome our new russian overlords

>muh Russians

You lost, it's time to get over it and grow up faggot

Please watch the comedy:
youtube.com/watch?v=F-MpBCH189w

The Russians had nothing to do with this. The liberals are a complete fucking joke.

I'm touched? No really I don't care. This is pretty vanilla politics tbqh. Hillary killed people, but I guess that's k cuz she has a vajayjaay

>Implying Hillary isn't/wasn't a puppet
>Implying the US would be better off igniting a new Cold War/World War than possibly being manipulated by Putin

Someone really doesn't comprehend the scale of a war between the United States and Russia.

see

this.

Nice dubs, but see

no u

Just letting you know what to expect. But you're a good bootlicking cuck so you might be ok. No one is ever safe with a homicidal administration though.
>sauce: Nazi Germany

>Clinton = War

What is it with you idiots and thinking that Clinton would have started a war? Russia would not be able to hang with the US if a war broke out. Russia is a fucking Second world country and a bunch of pussies.

plz don't mind the circular reference. Just trying to trigger faggot libs.

>implying I'm not Jewish

gtfo

Can you imagine if the Saudis and Israel haven't tried to influence our elections or corrupt our government. That would be a nightmare. Thank God that's never happened, and isn't continuously happening.

No U

>implying even Jews are safe
In a dog eat dog environment such as this there is killing on all sides, whites against blacks, blacks against whites, jews against whites, whites against jews, etc. No one is safe when other people are emboldened to murder ANY other people.

this is now a ^pizzagate thread

shocking.
absolutely shocking.

the guy who couldn't pass a 5th grade civics test
who couldn't name you the allies or enemies of the US
the guy who for some reason hasn't given a fuck enough to learn the very very basics of this job

and our number 1 competitor wanted him to win?
wow
wowww
wowwwww

you people don't. fucking. use. your. fucking. brains.

Oh look a pizza gate believer. You'll know more about the world when you're older

I think the first to go will be the Muslims and the H1b holders.

Fuck them both thou, because they wanted to fuck us over anyway.

That moment when people forget the north had slaves also, and that the reason the confederates seceded cause of the taxes, and it was actually about states rights not about the blacks, but everyone wants everything to be related to a group of people being in danger

Hillary against people traveling through green lights.

Hillary against men fucking her on the reg.

It's an ugly world out there. we should do our part to make it a better place.

conservativedailypost.com/breaking-federal-agents-just-confirmed-hillary-killed-vince-foster-after-their-affair/

And Hillary would have been a puppet as well, sure for other people, but it would still would have lead to a shitty government overall. I really dont see how one could be worse than another. Not to mention third parties never had a chance. Why couldn't we just have Bernie Sandlers?

Muslims are the only people who could halt the Jews' rise to a population of billions in the middle east. Think about it. Whites aren't known for being able to outsmart Jews, Jews have always used whites as their dogs to do dirty work.

Pizzagate is for real you fucking fag

>Believing mainstream media liesl
>Believing CIA lies
>Fucking ever

Retards like you are the reason we voted for Trump you fucking cuck.

You really don't seem to understand how time travel works do you? You stupid kike-nigger.

There is some kind of underlying reality that anyone who ever achieves power MUST be responsible for the deaths of numerous people, directly and indirectly. It's only ever the devil who has governmental power in this world, even in the corporate world, since they are very much linked in this system. Think about it.

as someone who is anti Hillary and anti party.

conservatives made a huge judgment mistake, liberals as well.
a leader can be corrupt, have slaves, rape women, kill people..
BUT most important is competence.

would you rather the mafia running your town, or a clueless emo 13 year old?
Welp, you dumb dumbs picked the 13 year old

I also fucked our grandmother.

Arf Arf Arf
-Hillary Clinton 2016.

You didnt vote for Trump.

You voted for the lobbyists and special interests he pledged to keep out of washington (Who are now part of his transition team)

You voted for a brand name.

You voted for a bait and switch campaign that's going to fuck it's voting base harder than you can imagine.

You voted for a person who'll blame the things you want to blame and ignore the things you wanted ignored.

>Fuck I'm going to be president I can feel it

>TFW OP is a faggot.

Anti-Trump = haji-faggot

Nah I voted for Trump y u mad tho?

Go back to your safe space faggot.

Why so jew can you spare a nickel you supporting homosexual activist ??
Just Accept JesusChrist as your Lord and Savior

dude, as neutral... im really curious

do you think he's actually knowledgeable on anything of importance?
like, don't you get embarrassed when you can tell he doesn't have a clue what hes speaking about, while pretending he does?

Anti-Muslim = Jew or cucked by Jews

I feel like killing myself sometimes,
When I was born my mother didnt survive.
it was me, my dad and my brother, so when I was 4 we had a butler, and he was very nice! I wouldnt be alive without him, then the dark days came, my dad also passed away when I was 7 my brother was 11 and he ran away, so I basically lost my entire family.. then my butler got a new job, he could afford enough money for everything, of course I had a babysitter, so I had school and when I was 16 there was this girl I liked a lot, but at the time we were only friends, so when I was 18 I decided to tell her how I felt, she was very happy then we started dating, and she became my girlfriend, so one day I was 22 and me, my friends, her, her friends came to this restaurant for dinner, then it was around 10:00pm she said she wanted to go home, then I asked "do you want me to come with you" she said no, I wasnt very comfortable with her going by herself but she left, 20 mins later went to home and there were cops everywhere, She was stabbed, I nearly got arrested because I wanted to go closer and see what else happened, at this point, I felt alone, like I have no purpose to exist, so I burnt myself, cut myself and all that shit, I am still full of tears while typing this, I am now 23 People look at me and say behind back, he has a terrible life! he should just kill himself,
a few months later the dude that stabbed my girlfriend was arrested, I spoke to him angrily, then he asked, whats your name, I told him my name then he asked for the last name as well, I was furious at this point, then he said, wow! you have a brother right? then he told me my brothers name, and told me he was in the hospital. I visited him, I found out he had cancer, I visited him daily, and felt happy to see him. then after a few more chats, I went home 1:00 am I got a call, he passed away.
ppl say I should get a new gf, but its hard for me because I have so much sadness in my heart!
Fuck my life! I hate it! All of it!

anti-trump ≠ pro clinton

c'mon CTR, keel rollin'. ROLL, bitches, while you got that money.

israyl stronk!!!

I am not a homosexual nor a homosexual activist, how dare you.

>puppet
Yes you are.
Of fake news.
dailywire.com/news/8666/hillaryshealth-left-wing-washington-post-fact-john-nolte

im gonna fucking eat nachos bro Top dat shit nigger.

Ok
Father, I know that I have broken your laws and my sins have separated me from you. I am truly sorry, and now I want to turn away from my past sinful life toward you. Please forgive me, and help me avoid sinning again. I believe that your son, Jesus Christ died for my sins, was resurrected from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer. I invite Jesus to become the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart from this day forward. Please send your Holy Spirit to help me obey You, and to do Your will for the rest of my life. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen."

>first JEWISH female president

>first JEWISH president

Sup Forums here

Got some shit to talk there, faggot? Ohhhh Washington Post. How about an actual CREDIBLE source?

How about this?

Trump isn't jewish. But she's hot as fuck. I'd knock it up.

Taking your shitty choice of president personally.

>I was only nine years old
>I loved Shrek so much, I owned all the movies and merchandise
>I pray to Shrek every night, thanking him for the life I have been given
>"Shrek is love", I say, "Shrek is life"
>My dad hears me and calls me a faggot
>He is obviously jealous of my devotion to Shrek
>I called him a cunt
>He slaps me and sends me to my room
>I am crying now, because my face hurts
>I go into my bed and it is very cold
>I feel a warmth moving towards me
>I fell something touch me