Hey Sup Forums give me one reason why abortion should be legal

Hey Sup Forums give me one reason why abortion should be legal.
Pro-Tip: You can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k4mGrNGuJTM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zDwr8Ptq3gc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>because there will come a time when you'll fuck up and get your GF pregnant and you'll want a way out because otherwise you'll end like another uneducated redneck living in a shit hole like Texas because you can't afford shit just by your bad choices.
Also it's a basic health procedure, there is plenty of deaths just from unviable births (mostly on retarded anti abortions states or countries), pregnancy is a messy thing, if you don't know shit about it don't make it harder than it is.

Population control

Because babies suck and we're overpopulated enough

Make sure you kill all your potential children so your stupidity doesn't spread, faggot.

> Why should abortion be legal?
'cause it could've stopped OP

foetal defects/diseases
>cerebal palsy
>multiple sclerosis
>down syndrome
>cystic fibrosis
>spina bifida

Hey OP, give me one reason to take the rights of women arbitrarily
>Sky Daddy get angry and I no get to Heben lel

btfo

Because it's usually liberal whores paying for abortions and the last thing we need is them raising more faggot children.

it is legal
/thread

mods shut it down. only pedos want illegal abortion

Because shit tier people breed?

Why is it a woman's right to kill a man's child? Why is it okay to murder babies if you don't believe in god?

Because it spawns in her body.

We don't need extra unwanted nignigs

these threads always remind me of how fucking primitive america really is.

Because people should be allowed to have abortions if they are raped by some asshat in an alleyway

Father, I know that I have broken your laws and my sins have separated me from you. I am truly sorry, and now I want to turn away from my past sinful life toward you. Please forgive me, and help me avoid sinning again. I believe that your son, Jesus Christ died for my sins, was resurrected from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer. I invite Jesus to become the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart from this day forward. Please send your Holy Spirit to help me obey You, and to do Your will for the rest of my life. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen."

I wish every dumbass white evangelical bible thumping idiot who wants to outlaw abortion and birth control would adopt at least 5 ghetto babies he "saved" from abortion

that'll sober them up

Because we're severely overpopulated and that's our only legal way to get rid of people before they consume more resources.

>A man's child

Women breed, not men. Men are needed to inseminate & should be consulted, but ultimately if it's early enough and the woman's reasons are sound, it's her fucking right.

>B-but I'm her husband, don't I have a say?

Don't twist that shit. A husband always does in a healthy relationship. If you were dirt poor, and your circumstances are fucked or the baby has a genetic defect that will impact upon it the rest of their life (and their parent's lives), you *wouldn't* because Sky Daddy? Fuck off.

>Murder babies

We already condone a whole lotta murder. Livestock, population control of "pest" species.

Religion always positions itself as *the* moral authority, which is why you've framed the question as you have.

>Why is it okay
Implying I am questioning conventional wisdom, rather than a religious position
>to murder babies
Frame it however you want to. Sure, it's cold, clinical murder. It's death. It's killing. It's whatever you want to frame it as.
>if you don't believe in God?
Which God? Which religion? The Christian God? Which Bible is the correct one to look up the "truth" in? Which priesthood of which sect of Christianity should I pursue "truth" from?

A woman that is carrying a rape baby should have the right to abort.
A woman that is carrying a baby with genetic defects should have the right to abort.
A woman that is incapable of providing for a baby, and does not want to carry a child to full term to give it away, should have the right to abort.

Men can keep crying about "Muh muh muh babeh muh rights muh Sky Daddy". Figure out a way for men to get pregnent and grow a child in a womb and then we can have a frank conversation about the right to "murder babies".

Until then, a person has ultimate dominion over their body. Be it a man or a woman. And (currently) the law recognizes this all over the free world.

this guy gets it

murder is by definition only the killing of other human beings not animals, doctor fuckstick

because its cheaper to let people kill their unwanted children than put them in jail later.

I wish I was a girl so I could get an abortion

not if you just DONT. HAVE. SEKZ

It should be legal because it isn't a human until birth, which is why i don't have to pay child support until it's born.
not to mention the other actual reasons like "the man didn't want it" because he was tricked into the situation. the father should get a choice if he wants to pay for the abortion, or pay for 18 years of bullshit.

Thats why we kill the niggers

not a single person has given a sound moral argument in this thread
easy counterarguments
>>overpopulation
go kill millions of worthless africans instead of defenseless unlimited potential small human beings

it's a human once the egg is inseminated and the cells begin to divide. just because it has less cells and can't live outside of the womb doesn't mean it's not a human
i.e. people that are in a coma can't live autonously but we don't consider them "non-humans"

>By definition
Religious? Legal? Moral?

>B-but Moral iz religious
Eat 5 dicks. No more, no less. 5.

I guess stabbing your dog in the heart with a screwdriver is just making it rest its eyes for a long time. Dat ain't murder! It's just ... ah ... something else ...

>SKY DADDY HELP ME, HOW DO I EXPLAIN THIS AAAAAAA

>inb4 this pedant comments on the use of ellipses/arrowing, while ignoring the polemics at hand because jazz hands

Just because abstinence is your default doesn't mean other people should live by it.

Abortion is murder. There are no exceptions.

That's because they've already been born.

Kill the nigs and don't get raped.
Kill the mother if she is going to give birth to a spawn of satan with a "Birth defect".
Kill the mother for even thinking about having a child in a bad circumstance.

I agree, and it sure is amazing how it is the racist fucks who are guaranteeing a disproportionate increase in minority births. They'll not remain minorities for long at this rate, so good fucking job.

Yes it does

you're a huge dipshit
utilitarian ethics=moral
but your probably have no clue what that is or how it relates

because the same idiots who would fuck up bad enough to consider abortions should not have kids. at all

Because I don't want a fuckton of little brats running around and I'm not gonna fucking use a condom, that's gay dude. Fucking faggot

>Virginity, I choose you!

Incorrect
a baby isn't a baby until the courts decide it is
and that is on a case by case basis
and guess what? abortion is before their "case by case basis"
To call it murder when you abort a fetus means it's per-meditated murder when you have a concealed carry weapon and use it to save your life.

The bonuses to having legal abortions are:
>women don't have to take nine months off of their lives for a child that they don't want, nine months that essentially means no education or work, plus all the related hospital expenses, things that could very well ruin someone's life
>They also wouldn't have to deal with all the side effects from pregnancy, which all women agree is awful. They also wouldn't have to suffer through act of pregnancy itself.
>The children won't have to live unwanted and in possible poverty.
>All the difficulties medical instances where the woman will die if the fetus isn't removed can be solved without complications.
>If they predict major birth defects, the child won't have to grow up suffering from them.
>Helps with overpopulation, which is not a myth like some people suggest.
And then the cons are:
>It seems like murder

I dunno, you can say that adoption is a valid alternative, and I'd agree, but only if countries took the initiative to assist women who plan on giving away their children so that their life isn't put on hold. But in terms of it being murder, we just don't really know. Whether or not it's alive or conscious is a huge philosophical and moral dilemma.

To preserve the white race we need to make abortion illegal for white people and mandatory for nigs

Because life doesn't officially begin until you're old enough to be quiet in a movie theater.

No estoy a favor pero si lo legalizan espero y no existan mas de ustedes putos que no quieren hijos usen condon pendejos estupidos mal paridos

Yup
>Use heathy amount of sleep
>use money
>use no need for a woman
>use no responsibility for another human being
>use not having the moral dilemma of abortion

So if the court decides jews aren't human is it then ok to holocaust them?

Every human is human. Pre- or post-birth status is irrelevant.

Cases of rape and incest

Worked as L+D nurse for two years.

I've herd stores about 9 year old girls that have been raped by her dad and got pregnant and had to get a C-section.

Yeah, abortion has its place in society. As does everything else.

That's my 2 cents.

>SUPER EFFECTIVE

>It's a human once the egg is inseminated and the cells begin to divide

Curious; Sky Daddy worshippers will use science to justify religious arguments.

But! Hold on a minute there, Mr. Science Sky Daddy Man! How can two different states of being be one and the same?

>Egg is inseminated
>Cells divide

Not the same thing! Or is it? Does Sky Daddy have some teaching on this in his "Bible" that "He" wrote "Himself"? Hurry back child, we need to get confirmation!

>Science + Religion = Oil + Water
>Dis_Shit_Don't_Mix.png

>THE ENEMY SEX LIFE HAS FAINTED!

abortion is only moral in cases of incest and rape.
that's it

Abortion should be legal, along with euthanasia and the death penalty. At least I'm logically consistent.

Don't change the subject, we're on abortion here.
A six day old baby being murdered isn't a murder. Why the FUCK should anything less be a murder, then?
Do 11 month old babies have more rights than 4 week old fetuses? Do second trimester things have prefrential treatment over anything?

it's a clusterfuck and DOESN'T. MATTER. because it's not murder even if they're six. days. old. any baby at all could be aborted and it would be fine, because a six day old person is not a person.

no sense at all, captain cuck

Femanon detected. Tits or GTFO.

Life isn't inherently valuable, we could make more some time, if we needed to

If we're conflating the potential with the actual, then deciding not to have sex is literally murder.

the world needs less sacks of shit and even fewer babies without decent, not even good, just decent, parents.

Good argument, although that line of thinking leads to moral relativism.

because sex is always rape, and therefore not a choice.
because i should be able to decide what i do with my body, and until it comes out it is still my body.

youtube.com/watch?v=k4mGrNGuJTM

We are an overpopulated species destroying our own planet, give me a reason you should be aloud to have children.

>VIRGINITY LEARNED "FLESHLIGHT SLAM"

If we want abortion to be illegal, miscarriages and still births should be investigated as homicide. That's fucking ignorant because the fetus can't live without bio of mother

You're

Because we need smart kids to grow up to be good teachers so people know the difference between "allowed" and "aloud."

Should women who smoke while pregnant be charged with attempted murder?

should be charged with child abuse

because it kills fetuses.

I'm an evictionist. I think it's ok to remove the baby from the womb at any stage of pregnancy, but not to directly kill the baby. (although this procedure might lead to it's death)

And you are a strawman-constructing turbo cunt.

>Utilitarianism is a normative ethical theory that places the locus of right and wrong solely on the outcomes (consequences) of choosing one action/policy over other actions/policies. As such, it moves beyond the scope of one's own interests and takes into account the interests of others.

>Morals: standards of behaviour; principles of right and wrong.

>utilitarian ethics=moral

But wait, I was talking about Sky Daddy worshippers say that *CHRISTIAN* morality is the ultimate morality in their eyes, not the various ways in which society views morality.

And so, the 64 Million dollar question is...

>HOW THE FUCK DID THE CONVERSATION CHANGE TO THIS, NIGGA!?

Oh right, because you decided to pivot. We all talk about A (abortion), you suddenly shift to B (definition of murder).

Bravo. Your "argument" was so very intelligent.

Maybe you should take Ritalin. Might help keep your FUCKING scatter brain on topic, you shit.

Does smoking cause death? No.

No because the fetus (not child) can't live without bio of mother just like a kidney can't. It's just a body part until it's cut

Not an argument; summarily dismissed.
Come back when you can sit at the big boy table.

Everyone above this post has been trolled.

What procedures are acceptable for the eviction? It's not like we have Star Trek transporters to make such eviction clean and simple.

Stay-at-home SJW Femanon detected - Tits or GTFO

Tricky. Some fetuses are exposed to all kinds of things and turn out fine. Others aren't exposed to anything considered "dangerous" and wind up with birth defects or health problems (or miscarry). It's obviously not true in every case, but it can be difficult to know what caused a specific fetal problem.

Incestuous rape

> inb4 you should force life on an abomination

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zDwr8Ptq3gc

What if you were raped and you got pregnant from it when you didn't want to? The baby is not yours at all.

Answer me faggots.

>womens rights
kill yourself cuck

Not an argument; summarily dismissed
Not a Social Justice Warrior (I'm on this website, that wasn't a hint, you fucking smeg?)
Not a female
Not brain damaged
Able to discuss my points if thoughtful anonymous discussion is on the table
>You aren't my target audience, go back to huffing jenkem; you failure

Then I would make millions on the movie deal about the miracle man pregnancy. I would have Arnold Schwarzenegger play me.

That's one case when all but the most staunch anti-abortion-types can agree it should be allowed (even if they'd discourage it).

>human rights

For all the dick pulling and lad jokes on this site, there used to be a line that divided the truly stupid from the shit stirrers: the ability to give an intelligent retort after maybe 5 or 6 shitposts.

Are you gonna make me wait forever?

overpopulation

That movie was already made, it's called Junior

This
/thread

Unborn babies are far from fucking people. kek

You don't have to keep the baby you can put it up for adoption instead of killing it

Thats how you get a situation like africa, with more mouths than you can feed so you start killing each other for food.

up to two months, the "baby" is about as conscious as a rock. Once it eventually gains enough of a nervous system to attain a spark of consciousness then I'll have reason to start giving a shit.

Yeh, just carry the baby to full term.
Go to work until you can't fucking move, leave, slam the baby out, pray that your job was immediately given to someone else.

Oh, and enjoy restful sleeps knowing that your son or daughter is out there, somewhere, living their life and you might never see them again.

...or just abort and go back to your normal life.

Trick question: Should a women take the pill? Seeing as the pill is pre-emptive abortion, and all.

>mental gymnastics

Thank you sir for being the perfect example of Eugenics. Are babies with blonde hair blue eyes the only ones we should not kill??? You saying that people with mental health issues have no worth, but in reality no one is perfect. So in your world of who is perfect and who is not you have now given reason for a whole new set of Hitlers.

Also if there is no God then all men are their own God and do as they please. If there is no God and no moral compass/example to follow to know right from wrong, then what is stopping me from raping and killing people? If you say because it is wrong then dont impose yourself on me for if man is all powerful each man's morals would be perfect, for I have my own morals...see what you have started?

I thought we could continue this awkward conversation for a few more posts, but oh well. We must dispense with the meta humour.

Because most rapists aren't considerate enough to use condoms.

OR wait till marriage be committed and start a family where your kids don't end up in jail. 60% of abortions are by blacks... and what race of people in America is usually associated with absent fathers?

When do you consider life to begin? Is it in the womb, and if so, at what point?

Abortion happens before the fetus has reached an advanced stage in development, I don't consider it to be alive if it is not conscious and cant stay alive outside of the womb.