When you've been repressing your true sexual identity your whole childhood and feel relieved to have finally realized it

>when you've been repressing your true sexual identity your whole childhood and feel relieved to have finally realized it

music for this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GEp7dUk7Qxk
youtube.com/watch?v=kC1RQy0bu04
youtube.com/watch?v=B__Ms8DHDU0
plarium.com/play/en/vikings/005_village_anim_g?publisherID=aol-huffingtonpost&plid=101504&pxl=taboola_fr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tonetta threads are the reason for me sticking around

Eric?

lol, why would you repress yourself that way? I knew I was bi since I was a child.

Jordaan Mason and the Horse Museum - Divorce Lawyers I Shaved My Head

considering that I'm eastern european basically (Czechia) societal stigma was a big reason, hypermasculinity is common and encouraged over here, at least in the rural parts

That sounds awful. I'm from Hawaii and it's great here in that regard.

fuck you, that's not my real name anyway

Car Seat Headrest - Twin Fantasy

youtube.com/watch?v=GEp7dUk7Qxk

youtube.com/watch?v=kC1RQy0bu04

pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=B__Ms8DHDU0

Do you know about the documentry being made? I think it's gonna be free on youtube.

You don't have a sexual identity in your childhood unless you were molested.

none of this mopey shit

op listen to donna summer or something fab

this

"I'm happy, doin drugs"

Listen to Xiu Xiu. They're gay as fuck

that makes zero sense.

no, it's true, just read some Freud and you'll get it

You don't start feeling natural sexual desires and feeling until puberty, unless it's introduced manualy beforehand.

Face it, you were diddled.

I fucking knew you were gonna say that. I bet you also think that boys want to fuck their moms, because you're a pleb who takes Freud's words literally. I knew what my sexual identity was when I was a kid and I was never molested, you moron.

t. white alpha

Only if they have an Oedipus complex

up to 40% of people who were molested supressed their memories of it.

PWR BTTM?

Which is OBVIOUSLY what I referred to. No, if they have an Oedipus complex, it doesn't mean they want to have sex with their mom.

PWR BTTM are secretly redpilled neo nazis banging tumblr girls and making cash in the process

You're getting really defensive over this, did your mom dress you up as a little girl and molest you?

That has nothing to do with sexual identity.

check

You say that like it's a bad thing

Which part of "I was never molested" you didn't understand you underaged pseudo-intellectual?

I think it's very smart, I just wish other people weren't so reluctant to accept the truth about them

You're repressing it bud

Sounds like something a molested person would say.

I understand that you're mad because you're just another idiot who took Freud literally.

why don't you try some Ohio? maybe next summer, stay in a hostel, eat some shrimps

Guy's I think we might be breaking some ground here.

>there is an alternate universe where Tonetta followed his dreams and is in the rock'n'roll hall of fame

A vast amount of faggots got molested as children, so actually yes, it does. As you probably know people who were molested usually go on to molest people themselves, did you know homosexuals are vastly overrepresented in child molestor statistics? What should be the ideal age of consent in your opinion?

He'll always be in MY hall of fame.

okay

what

How else is one supposed to read him? Metaphorically? The man was a psychologist, not a poet.

>"While there are different theories about how the sexual orientation develops, experts in the human sexuality field do not believe that premature sexual experiences play a significant role in late adolescent or adult sexual orientation.

>It is unlikely that someone can make another person a homosexual or heterosexual. Sexual orientation is a complex issue and there is no single answer or theory that explains why someone identifies himself as homosexual, heterosexual or bi-sexual. Whether perpetrated by older males or females, boys' or girls' premature sexual experiences are damaging in many ways, including confusion about one's sexual identity and orientation.

>Many boys who have been abused by males erroneously believe that something about them sexually attracts males, and that this may mean they are homosexual or effeminate. Again, not true. Pedophiles who are attracted to boys will admit that the lack of body hair and adult sexual features turns them on. The pedophile's inability to develop and maintain a healthy adult sexual relationship is the problem - not the physical features of a sexually immature boy."

Mitsubishi Electric is a world leader in air-conditioning systems for residential, commercial and industrial use. Our efforts to make indoor life more comfortable began in 1921, with the introduction of an electric fan. It became an instant hit, and a little over 10 years later we started making coolers. The challenge of creating air-conditioning systems suitable to Japan's wide-ranging climate conditions led us to the development of amazingly sophisticated yet rugged machines and systems that can take the punishment of constant use in virtually any condition on earth. And do so quietly, energy-efficiently and with minimum negative impact on the environment. For years and years on end.

Where are you getting these m8aroo

id bang it desu

You're not funny and you should go back to your containenment board which is Sup Forums.

t. yitzhak bergel

>this entire thread

appropriate filename

I found out that I am gay when I was 25. My music taste hasn't changed much, I still like atmospheric techno and electronic ambient.

Sexuality has nothing to do with music taste.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD KEEP POSTING! THIS IS GOLD!

I think you could like Perfume Genius or maybe of Montreal. Try Xiu Xiu as well, someone mentioned them elsewhere in the thread.
Also, I was in the same situation years ago so I can relate to you, even down to living in a homophobic shithole. Best of luck user

As a gay man perfume genius is too gay for me. Early of Montreal hits the spot

what about spaghetti with tomato sauce?

plarium.com/play/en/vikings/005_village_anim_g?publisherID=aol-huffingtonpost&plid=101504&pxl=taboola_fr

Needs just a touch of oregano, maybe a parsley stem too.

fair enough

I like a stick of cinnamon in my pasta sauce