Why don't we go to war against North Korea and free these people?

Why don't we go to war against North Korea and free these people?

Spark a revolution, and make them rebel against their oppressors. Make citizen and soldier see the opportunity to find the liberty they long for in so many years.

Funny - the North Koreans think the exact same thing about Americans.

>17 trillion dollar debt
>war
Those two don't go together so well.

Every question a out North Korea has the same answer. China.

haha yeah man there a ton of parallels to be drawn here between a country with the gdp of my dick and a world superpower with a huge fleet of state-of-the-art carriers

god i fucking hate you antifa worms

True, except (as much as you want to disagree) we actually have a mostly unbiased view on the world. While our personal interpretations of that view may differ, in North Korea you get one view, the government's choice. So their interpretation of the world and of America is a bit swayed, misinformed, and false.

They haven't got oil or resources like Iraq,Afghanistan, Libya by the way these 3 are in a right shit state since you invaded to give them their freedoms

>Why don't we go to war against North Korea and free these people?

Because it would result in a massive refugee influx and more bullshit politics with China.

War with NK means war with China and likely Russia as i believe they are friendly with one another.

It's up to the Koreans if they want to be free, not the US

Everyone knows we invaded for resources. Only the government and the idiots who believe them are saying MUH FREEDUMS

more like "the enemy of my enemy is my friend"

Fair.

Because we have money and our own city needs maintenance and improvement

Pretty fucking obvious at this point they don't have any.

Look what happened 70 years ago. We came out with a surplus.

Because Seoul would be flattened within 60 minutes by the 33,000 artillery pieces aiming at it permanently.

Not to mention nukes and the fact China would not want a US proxy state on their border. NK is a useful buffer zone for them.

We tried that.
We all it the Korean War and it is a very dark mark on our history.
Be less millennial. Get a sense of context before you run your fucking mouth about what we ought to do.

You can't liberate a country like that. It is one of those revolutions that

>Have to come from within

Problem is is that NK has gotten too crazy, even for China, and going to war with US means a complete trade embargo on them. If US and SK took on NK, you can bet your ass China will sit that fuck fest right out.

China

maybe because they don't have any oil?

>we invaded to take their oil guys
>lol only smart people know this

The irony.

I dunno, East Germany did all right when they reunified. Not perfect, but nothing like the shit in the middle east.

Most of the countries that went from communist to capitalist after the cold war did so without melting down into total anarchy.

I still think it's a bad idea, though.

>they're in china's back yard
>it would mean fucking up South Korea, which is a populous, wealthy ally
>Even if they hate the Kims and the generals, they've been taught to hate Americans even more
>starting a land war in Asia, ever

Who's this 'we' Kemosabe?

How do you think North Koreans would adapt to a world they know nothing about? It would be another Iraq. Insurgencies with North Koreans loyal to the Kim dynasty and young disenfranchised North Koreans blaming the United States for their problems even more. Plus not to mention the humanitarian crisis that would form after.

Wot, like in Cuba you mean?

Why don't we go to war against the USA and free these people?

Spark a revolution, and make them rebel against their oppressors. Make citizen and soldier see the opportunity to find the liberty they long for in so many years.

Because North Korea has hundreds if not thousands of artillery batteries aimed at South Korean cities ready to fire at the first sign of war

The overall loss of human life is not worth it.
L

No profit in a war with north korea and it keeps south korea on high alert so we have a strong ally in the region

Because it would be a waste of time and resources.

In one word? China

Someone's clearly never read a history book.

Retard
Already happend
China "rescued" them
If you can call sending millions of mens to thier death "victory"