Why did the US government let 85,000 US citizens suffers in New Orleans after Katrina instead of sending in aid?

why did the US government let 85,000 US citizens suffers in New Orleans after Katrina instead of sending in aid?

was it because most of them were black?

Other urls found in this thread:

pri.org/stories/2013-08-29/how-dutch-are-helping-new-orleans-stay-dry
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we did get aid? my father is in the air force and he along with many other military people set up aide at the super dome. we got a free trailer too

Not just black.
They were niggers.

NOLA got ALL the attention. Those 85,000 were dwarfed by the hundreds of thousands that suffered along coastal regions that went completely ignored because they were rural. In American society today, nobody is worth less than a poor southern country white.

Because they were too busy giving foreign aid and aid to able-bodied citizens to afford a sudden need.

It was cause bush appointed an idiot to the position

/thread

Why is it the government's (mine and yours) responsibility to help people that are too fucking stupid to understand that living BELOW SEA LEVEL right next to the ocean might be a problem when there's a hurricane? Why did we have to pay to rebuild that shit AGAIN? Fuck all the way off...

Poor southern country anyone. Stop it with your goddamn white supremacy and look at the colored people who have made their way through college or have come from a background that economically and socially would be called white. The statistics for about everything are the same.

They did, faggot. The Navy, the Coast Guard, and the Army.

It's because no one wanted to go into that crime ridden ceaspool. Niggers find pride in how "hard" of a neighborhood they come from, then they bitch when no one wants to go in there.

who said anything about rebuilding? dude, your reading comp is waay off. you should try reading a little bit everyday.

You see more than one sentence there right?

Nigs needed Colgate

pri.org/stories/2013-08-29/how-dutch-are-helping-new-orleans-stay-dry

Not to mention that they illegally spend the money given to them for levy repair, on other useless shit. I fucking hate Katrinans.

their homes were built there and they were us citizens. thats enough to qualify for your government's aid in the case of a natural disaster.

Those sentences mean nothing.

You wanted aid to arrive before it happened?

Otherwise suffering will always occur on some level before aid arrives.

PS: move above sea level then bitch about racism. Anyone dumb enough to live below water has that shit coming.

im sure half of the aid went to the gangs raping and murdering as they pleased in the superdome anyway

you liberal cuck's love to use the race card though,so why not blame it on those white people like you always do

Fuck the dutch. They should mind their own fucking business, faggots!

i want to add to this that i dont give a shit about whether they got aid or not. i saw you being a dickhead with shitty reading comprehension skills so i went for it. pls dont reply with how they actually got it or anything.

pls

>us citizen
Since when is that a requirement for aid? We borrow money, to give it away.

>comprehension

the goverment probably owned there houses anyway,some of the worst areas in new orleans were the ones that got effected by katrina

but poor blacks love them some goverment aid

>Married to a black woman
>Get called a white supremacist.
You read a lot of shit into my statement that wasn't even there, user. Yes, black folk in the Delta ain't doing so hot either. But consider this. In today's America, if an unarmed black man is gunned down by police under questionable circumstances, there is now immediate, nationwide call to action. And rightly so! Compare that to when a couple dozen white Appalachian coal miners are killed on the job because their millionaire tycoon boss flouted safety regulations and bribed regulators. It actually happened. He got a year. He got a year, and his lawyer pushed for probation. America gave not. one. fuck.

yes