Why do boards like Sup Forums & Sup Forums suffer through such MOD problems?

Why do boards like Sup Forums & Sup Forums suffer through such MOD problems?

While you, Sup Forums a normie board as well... a problem never.

???

Why do people who can't speak English insist on posting on American message boards anyway?

My suggestion is to fuck off you god damn retard.

What do you mean?

Die

Pls. Grammar teacher. Tell me where I went wrong.

its out right tpo shitpost

If you can't understand what OP said with zero effort you need a remedial reading class.

basically everything, in 2017 you should be able to speak decent english even if it's not your first language.
are you russian?

I was speakn'cool irreverent internet speak. You know, like the kids do.

>basically

you lost

>it's ok to write like a fucking dipshit if english is not your native language because you don't want to hurt anyone's feelings!

>used to indicate that a statement summarizes the most important aspects, or gives a roughly accurate account, of a more complex situation.

What did I say that was so wrong?

I was drunk. Still am.

no you are translating with google lol

Pls correct my grammar.

Sexual gratification may ormay not be damned

It would be nice if you at least have high heels on.

You didn't capitalize 'it's,' or 'English,' you dumb slut.

If you swap around 'never' and 'a' the grammar is correct. That's what you're shitting your diaper over?

t. speaks only english

ahhaha, nope :-)

The answer is obvious, Sup Forums is smaller so there's less people doing shit here. Sup Forums and Sup Forums gets inflated more often than Sup Forums, because they deal with things that effect a broader audience. /lit/ (also a normie board) has even less problems than Sup Forums regarding to that by the way. It something like this, if a board has a higher ""learning"" curve, it chances of having a MOD problem decreases.

mu used to be insanely bad. There's a lot of shitposting now but the amount of tripfaggotry and general retardadtion circa 2012 was just ridiculous.