How can I escape from this place? Why I am here? It's Somali with snow

How can I escape from this place? Why I am here? It's Somali with snow.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_uW11hE5j5c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At least you have mosques

Jump off a bridge

It doesen't look so bad. You have roof over your head, electricity, a computer and internet access. That's all you need. If you want to live elsewhere I suggest you start learning something with the help of the internet. Maybe programming, with the right mindset you could make millions.

Pretend to be an illegal alien and get yourself deported

Polsha, bolshaya Imperya
Rasiya, so snegom Nigerya

One of the biggest in Europe

Embrace existentialism and let the cold knife of indifference cut away the panic and misery. Feel the power of stoicism flow through you. Become one with the cold. You are the winter.

What do commieblocks smell like in the inside?

Depends what type of blocks and % of bydlo around

Salty milk and coins

Thought you were making some swedistan meme at first

Iktfb. Stay stronk swebro and don't let the mudslime scum to take over your cunt.

At least you live in Europe

Looks really comfy, homely I can imagine giving all the local bydlolettes my earnings and letting them kick my hard in my balls. I can imagine squatting on the roof feeling contented without a care in the world, utterly invincible

> giving all the local bydlolettes my earnings and letting them kick my hard in my balls
hot

>squatting on the roof
ayyy you just made me recall this:
youtube.com/watch?v=_uW11hE5j5c

i like winter ans run down places, they have this atmosphere...i've spent a lot of time in tropical and sub-tropical places that are "beautiful", but nothing hits you quite like a shitty area covered in snow.

i'm positive there would be no great artists without such places

It's THE biggest mosque in Europe and one of the largest in the world

Mine smells like shit. Quite literally, the plumbing always leaking.

This, + also stale urine and cats.

Jesus...

In Moscow you can get wages over 1000euros/months, right? It's not that unusual. So I guess you can make it even within Russia, but if you can speak English you can also migrate. It's harder for a Russian, but not impossible.

>they have this atmosphere

This. Russia looks very atmospheric.

t. 2nd worlder that doesn't know how good he has it.