Any of you faggots have an enlarged prostate?

any of you faggots have an enlarged prostate?

I assume you do. That's what happens when you play with your ass that much you fucking faggot.

i fap regularly. everything works as intended.

Why delete it OP?

didn't see the answer yet

anyway
yes I do, It's fucking annoying but nothing ever goes in my butt, only out. I wonder if I'm the only one with it, I'm 23 I hope its not cancer. I had it for many years now and it's just a minor annoyance

how do you know if you have an enlarged prostate?

some symptoms check out
Difficulty starting urination.
Weak urine stream or a stream that stops and starts.
Dribbling at the end of urination.
Straining while urinating.
Inability to completely empty the bladder
also I actually checked with a finger up my butt and I noticed it's a little bigger than normal

Cancer at that young age is EXTREMELY rare. Also, I wonder how the heck do you know you have an enlarged prostate? The only way of knowing is getting someones finger in there.

I had one. Hurt to piss and sometimes bladder just hurt. Doctor put his finger in my bum and gave me antibiotics. Also had this problem at age 23

I don't have an enlarged prostate, but I have a hydrocele.
So one of my testicles is roughly 50%-100% larger than the other.
It's very noticable and it hasn't hindered my sex life at all.
Actually, women are very accepting of it, though I'm still self-conscious about it.
Weird...

Any of you guys try prostate masturbation? I want to try it out but I don't know how far i have to put my fingers in

You may simply have a UTI, you dumbass. Symptoms are extemely similar in both entities.

an UTI that lasts years without any other symptoms? I doubt it
I might go to a doctor and have everything checked someday, I'm a lazy fuck

I think mine might be too small

I'm the same guy here Not sure how deep you gotta go into your rectum but my girl massages my prostate when she blows me, she also licks my ass.
Can ask for you.

Yes, UTIs can go chronic. It's far more plausible than prostate cancer or benign prostate hypertrophy at your age.

ye if it's cured by Abx then it's not BPH, but rather inflammation of the prostate. Happens in younger people too, enjoy having it every few years.

THIS you fucking idiots.

/thread

trust him he's a medic

but still the most common symptoms of a UTI are burning and difficulty to urinate, while I only have the intermittent flow at start and the sensation of not having the bladder completely emptied. Anyway only a medic could tell for sure

Burning is not always present, and tenesmus (or the sensation of partial bladder void) is also a UTI symptom. GO GET YOUR ASS FINGERED.

k

Damn bruh, whats your diet like?

Im 23 too and had stomach ulcers at 19.

pretty normal tbh, but what do ulcers have to do with this

the most common cause of enlarged prostate is drinking diet coke - aspartame is the culprit in the long run

I got it like at 17. It was fucking weird and I had no idea what it was.