Marco Polo

Who /hype/ for tonight? Need to flush out some of the game of shit threads.

Literally the best show on Netflix.

youtube.com/watch?v=OXfgvcJ5T8E

self-bump

>order of the mongolian knights

LOL

but for real, will watch all episodes

>Literally the best show on Netflix.
That's Bloodline and then Narcos

>Bloodline
Looked like boring shit, you really think it's that good?

Go and watch it, it's got Ben Mendelsohn a disturbed black sheep, he alone makes it worth it.
The guy from friday night lights is also in it.

Listen To Ari Shaffir's Skeptic Tank #264

He has the daughter of Escobar's COO, Luisa Diez, for a 3 hour talk.

She hates Narcos because its completely inaccurate bullshit.

Bloodline is great.

*as a

Oh shit, is it time already? Super hyped, thanks for reminding me OP

>Luis Diez
lel who the fuck is that, she's not related to any of the Medellin kingpins.
The storyline in Narcos was literally written taking into accounts different testimonies and books by crime historians, i knew most of the story well before the show was even announced, anyone who's read a few books about the medellin cartel or about drug trafficking knows the whole timeline of the cartel.

Her dad literally handled all of Escobar's deals. Her dad used many alias'

Don't comment if you haven't listened to it.

I'll add, Diez's dad was the "behind the scenes guy"

He was never in photos with Escobar.

She had a tiger at her house in Miami.

They had multiple mansions in Columbia.

Then tell me what is inaccurate about it? The whole story of the cartel is very well documented throughout dozens of books and articles.

Who cares about if it's accurate or bullshit, the only thing that matters is if it's a good show or not. Want the true story watch several docus and read several books, don't watch a fucking show on netflix.

Also, Fuck you both, fucking mexicans and colombians, both are scum.

How drunk are you? I had to stop watching that show after 4 episodes. Made through the first ones with very laborous cringing.

I'd side closer to this opinion.

The production values were great and pleasantly surprising, but the writing was a chore to deal with.

This.
It's because of people like these that the holohoax is believed by most people today. Most of what you'll see on TV or in the Cinema is fiction, even if it is based on real events.

Never assume any entertainment is factually accurate.

Is between the worst netflix show?

It's really good, it just takes its time to build up to an explosive point, but all through that build, there's a lot of disquieting revelations about the Rayburn family that helps you piece together their past. And the location of the Florida Keys is fucking great.

Ben Mendelssohn is also amazing as Danny, the black sheep of the family and gives the best performance. He's half the reason why I'm excited for Rogue One.

>Need to flush out some of the game of shit threads.
wittle babbie thats not how you go about making successful thread franchises.

I did enjoy this show but im gonna go out and bump 5 got threads over this one cause you're a crying redditor.

>tfw based Kublai BTFOs some more traitors