Any medfags here? There's a fucking spider in my ear and im sick of it any tips on how to kill it?

Any medfags here? There's a fucking spider in my ear and im sick of it any tips on how to kill it?

The fucker doesn't die I tried to drown it with oil and oxygenated water (the longest I spent trying to drown it was over an hour) but the fucker just stops for a few hours and then it just revives (tried to squash it too it didnt work)

I went with a doctor 2 weeks ago and he tried to remove it with syringes filled with water and oil too but the damn spider stayed there

Its been there for a month now and im sick of it is it safe to put insecticides in my ear?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/embed/liEJOWyjP3c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Too late. It probably already laid eggs and now you will have a spider infestation in your head. Nice knowing you

why don't you just kys
that'll take care of it

Probably should just end your life

The spider is small and hasnt eaten anything I doubt thats the case

spray some bug killer into a glass till you have enough of it to poor into ear, also try bleach or rubbing alcahol

Get some campho phenique

You could go to a doctor for a suction. But then again you could try it at home with a hoover...

Spiders have an extreme resistance to being crushed but their exoskeletons are really weak to pointed pressure, so get a needle and try to stab it to death, if you hit it 2-3 times it should die and then you just flush your ear with regular water.

Good luck OP

Take one. Problem solved

This

The only hope it to shoot it out

Spiders do not like heat. Cut the tip off of a 20 oz soda bottle. Take this and wrap t around the end of a blow dryer. Use tape to make a seal so all of the heat is coming out of the bottle opening. Turn the blow dryer on and place it next to your ear, the heat will send the bastard running. No joke. Be sure to have someone standing by with a large shovel to whack him as soon as he flees.

Take a photo faggot

Fill your ear with super glue. then stick a q tip in there and let it set. then just pull the q tip out and it will come out with ease. if you dont have super glue handy you can do the same thing with hot glue. Just fill your ear with it, let it set and voila. seriously weak b8 faggot

Let some cigarette smoke in your ear

Okay, honest answer:
Take a pipet or something similar and slowly fill the ear with water. The spider will fuck off as it won't want to drown.
You need to do this slowly or small packets of air might get trapped in your ear and the slider will be traped.

I already tried with water, oil and oxygenated water, the damn spider doesn't die or gets out

Do the cigarette smoke thing, op. Let some cigarette smoke in your ear, the spider should get out

Let cigarette smoke in ear and then take vaseline and cover ear hole it will suffocate.

Also did the doctors see the spider. You might just be paranoid or some shit flooding should do it.

do the cigarette smoke thing. let some cigarette smoke in the spider infested ear, it should get out

If that doesn't work, insist the help of a friend if available, to focus on killing the bugger; use some form of suction or another, and if all else fails, schedule a doctor's appointment.

I really wish I could do more for you then this, I'm sorry.

Yo actual medfag here, put mineral oil in your ear. It's that simple. It will either drown and fall out or crawl out itself.

I'm the spider. Your ear is my home now. I'm not moving. Stop trying to evict me, I have spider squatters' rights. You humans need to stop harassing us. It's wrong.

Also message here, this would work if you didn't use it already.

I will try that smoke thing later I dont have cigarettes and its 1 am here

He saw it and told me it was a spider he tried to remove it using syringes filled with water (without the needle) and also oil didnt worked, we thought it had died so I just paid and left

Holy shit I sound fucking retarded.

I meant Medfag.

I can't help but feel that if it did not work it was not performed corectly. The spider either dies and falls out or crawls out.

Use some essential oils in there.
Tea tree
Lemongrass will melt the fucker.
Maybe some castile soap too. Shits pretty much insecticidal.
I've heard of mineral oil working well before, so you're either doing it wrong or you're crazy and their is no spider.

He just wants to be your friend. Take him to a movie.

isoprophyl alcohol. one touch and the spider will just die. it also evaporates and leaves no residue.

Proof that spiders post on Sup Forums

This is your ear, sto pfucking torturing me already. he is my guest not yours. I PAY RENT DAMMIT

Yes, unless the ear canal was unusually narrow, or there was an extreme build up of wax.

for real though hydrogen peroxide, just like a cap full. lay your head on the side and let it drip in. might need 2-3 caps. it will also get out some earwax. just let it sit aro 15-30 min.

dont be an idiot. use weed smoke.
ACTUALLY use some spice smoke. you knw that K2 shit? got really high once and me and my buddies found a spider in the room with us. we anted him to have fun too. so we blew it on him, he literally starting havea spider seizure and died in under 10 seconds. couldnt even move. it was kinda scary actually since wed been smoking a mix of that and weed all day.

You're going to have to smoke the fucker out OP. That or crawl in after it.

incense in your ear

fuck off skeleton

h3h3h3h u got me lel

Let's start an online petition: Save the Ear Spider's Home.
Selfish human is attempting to evict an innocent spider from one of his two ears. Spider has built a life in said ear and has every right to stay.

See? Spiders are good guys. :)

>we thought it had died so I just paid and left
Explain this shit to me, did you think your ear could assimilate the fucking corpse and give you powers or what?

why isn't friday spiderday

No but the fucker wasnt moving, I was dizzy af and water filled syringes weren't working to get it out (the doctor said the spider was grabbing onto my ear) so I just said fuck it and left it there

I'm the spiders lawyer. i think we havea case here.

we can enact the
the 1998 Archnid V. State of Mind case

>I just said fuck it and left it there
Fucking nerve gas syringes holy shit

you can also roll up a cone of paper

have a friend hold it then light the big end while blowing lightly into it. The smoke and heat should drive the spider out.

HARRASSMENT
AGGRIVATED ASSAULT
ATTEMPTED MURDER

yes i think we have wuite the case

Alright, when you go to bed tonight, leave a plate of tasty flies and a copy of "arachnid hustler" on a plate. Roll a tiny spider sized joint as well. As you sleep the spider will see the flies, come out and eat. He will then jerk off and smoke some weed. Bam, a spider too tired to enter your ear

we must put an end to this injustice

yes Mr.Spider i think we can help you out and get you a sizable sum.

just because you are small you still have spider rights

A fucking doctor in India can do this, but you can't get this done in your country? Where do you live?

youtube.com/embed/liEJOWyjP3c

Also, if you can't see it, how do you know its a spider?

maybe try a vibrator against the base of your ear to annoy the shit out of it into leaving?

smoking it out is probably your best bet
if you don't have a cigarette just burn some paper