I don't know why people come to Sup Forums for advice or conversation...

I don't know why people come to Sup Forums for advice or conversation. Its a clusterfuck of the bottom rung of society giving advice to each other keeping themselves in their cycle of failure and misery

well said OP

yes

Needs more assflute.

Yup

Then why are you here, Faggot?

better then being a normie who acts like a faggot.

you mean being a functional and productive member of society?

procrastination

Oh my lord Kek, they are the worst.

thisyour a fucking slave admit it
now you want to justify it , by making other ppl
slaves, and condeming those who refuse it

do us all a favour op , and fuck off

you mean being a self righteous faggot who thinks they are a productive member of society,

So being a faggot chained to a computer posting le epic memes on this shithole of a website is freedom? Gotcha.

better then being an economic slave.

idk I just keep coming back

here we can say what we want , can you do that in real life?

so, OP, how long did it take you to realise that? cause if you think you're smart for realizing, I've got bad news for you.

No its not and you know it.

Saying what you want when it doesn't matter doesn't mean anything at all.

/thread

lol so being a slave that will work till the day you die is better then freedom, fuck you are too gone for any help.

how does this not matter? you think half the jobs ,if not all of them matter , they have you running around in a circle chasing money created out of thin air. Answer the question , can you say what ever you want?
>the answer is clearly no

chained to your desk unable to communicate with 99% of the world, posting images on a chinese imageboard is freedom?

top kek

No. I can't because I want to participate in society and have relationships with people in the real world.

Like I said, complete freedom to say what you want on this board doesn't equate to anything meaningful. If you call that freedom then I pity you. You can't ever leave this place and feel free.

/thread

how do you know what anyone else is doing , when they leav , when they come back?

you tell yourself what you want to hear , just the sort of selfcenterdness that comes from mixing with the masses , and adapting to theyr ways , you want to truth?
>your a brainwashed slave and unaware of it
all of these relationships can only be established by your subservience , not to your fellow man, but to your masters , who take your hard earnings and use them against the very ppl you claim to contribute with.

lol if you say so kid. You got it all figured out. Let me know how your "Fuck Capitalism" tattoo turns out.

you just cant admit defeat

but you have no real relationships with people in the "real" world as they are all fake and are just motivated by what they can get out of you, you live in a fantasy land that is more fake and fictional then the entire internet.

this is pathetic

its the truth no one that you know will ever do anything to help you if there is nothing they can get out of you, the "real" world is fake, just like the internet. only difference internet peeps realize this.