This is definitely the most right wing album (politically)the Beatles have made its coincidentally the best album as...

This is definitely the most right wing album (politically)the Beatles have made its coincidentally the best album as well hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>I love the beatles!!!
>YES I AM A MUSIC NERD
>You know, stuff like the Beatles
>Yeah I'm big into music
>What's your favorite Beatles song?

This has nothing to do with ops post
Also this is the only good album the Beatles have and it's very right wing

>this is the only good album the Beatles have
Revolver is not a good album. The only good Beatles albums are AHDN and Sgt Pepper

Forgot about those those are very right wing albums maybe more then revolver

Explain

Being upset that you're being taxed 95% is not right wing.

And other than that track this album has multiple songs referencing or otherwise influenced by LSD and pot. I don't know about you but that doesn't sound very right wing to me.

>Taxman
>I'm Only Sleeping
>Tomorrow Never Knows
>Love You To

>Right-wing

Pls explain

Odd. I always thought of "The White Album" as right wing.

>Back in The U.S.S.R.
>Happiness is a Warm Gun
>Blackbird
>Piggies
>Revolution

I don't see any right wing politics on Revolver other than the title of the album being at the time that The Beatles were very pro hand gun. Pic related.

liking guns doesn't make you right wing they're a tool and they make you look cool and we all have a right to it

>Happiness is a Warm Gun
>song about sex and heroin
>Blackbird
>song about the civil rights movement
>Piggies
>song against greedy capitalists
>right wing

Are you actually retarded? And USSR is entirely a-political and Revolution is just anti-anarchism.

Gee Kurt Cobaine felt the same way when defending his choice to be a member of the NRA and look what happened to him. But believe what you want.

Gee if you took my post seriously then you must of taken the subject of OP's thread seriously as well.

Makes me question who the REAL retard is.

Pic most certainly related since it's about you!

I've been here long enough to know that some people would sincerely post some dumb shit like that.

Also since Revolution could kind of be interpreted as right wing it made it more believable.

What is politically right wing about the content of this album?

It's very right wing leftys love taxes (as long it's the rich)that is objective fact

Oh you've been here since last summer?

It should've been obvious from the start that I was responding to OP and decided to join in on the fun.

SHEESH! No wonder people today hate The Beatles. Too many of their fans lack a sense of humor!

Revolver and Sgt. Pepper are memes that people like only because they have the best covers

White Album and Abbey Road are the best

White album would be the most right wing album of the Beatles

Revolver would literally be perfect if it weren't for the fact that

>le right-wing meme

>le no arguments but ad hominems against it meme

Nobody on the left right now is arguing for a 95% tax rate. My point was that even someone on the left would be upset if they if they were being taxed to that extreme.