Do not ever get married...

Do not ever get married, and if you do DO NOT have kids!!!! I go from wanting to kill myself because of how miserable I am with my fat wife of 13 years, to really wanting to kill myself after fucking many prostitutes! I haven't cheated because I love my 13 year old son, but I know he is miserable with two dumbfuck miserable parents! Fuck marriage!

Hey don't you tell her to lose weight, communication is key

She could lose all the weight she wants, a bitch is a bitch

>I'm a dumbfuck miserable parent
>If I'm this useless, everyone else must be too.
>Fuck marriage!

Have you talked about how you feel and how you wish she was sweeter and more loving

>>after fucking many prostitutes
>>I haven't cheated

you lost me my dude

ever heard of venting you dumb cocksucking bitchfaced faggot?

I haven't done it but I fantasize about doing it then killing myself

Killing yourself will just fuck up your son

Ahhh gotcha. How old are you anyway? This fascinates me because I'm 28 and half of Facebook is married and pregnant

I'm 21, not married but all my friends are married and have kids. I have been dating my high school sweet heart for 4 years

Im 40, so most of them will be me in 10 years or so.

you sound drunk or stupid as hell or like a 13 year old probably all three

children aren't useful and you will regret having them

Correct! I am drunk you cocksucker!

So what if you were like "babe let's go to the gym and get in shape" and made it a thing you both do just to get some cardio in

So am I but what sane person is sober at this time of night

You could even start slow and take walks together if she is extremely out of shape

OP what are you drinking?

Tried that. She insists that she hates the gym and can do better doing pilates at home and going on stupid carb free diets. she has lost around 10lbs then gains it back eating like shit for a weekend.

Im drunk and miserable, need to get laid, I haven't had sex in a year maybe longer lost track.

so tell her how you feel like a normal adult. work on it.

or hide in the basement drinking hoping things will turn out ok

Is one your wife because even as a female I think most of these girls are attractive

we used to do that, but now she just sits arund. She was really skinny when we hooked up.

Oh shit rly? I was curious about sex too but every single thing on this board eventually ends up there so I wanted to give it some time haha. I feel like after a year+ there needs to be a really serious discussion

Nope just girls I would rather fuck

Oh understandable lol, my boyfriend told me how he thought i needed to lose weight, freshman 15 lol, and i lost more than I gain because of it. and we are better than ever

Don't have kids, it will ruin your body

Not if I only have one and before I am thirty. All the women in my family bounce back pretty quickly

unlucky

not worth

Your pussy will never be the same and you will have nasty stretch marks, also your tits will sag. You might get hemorrhoids from delivery and your insurance rates will go up.

If you say so lol. We will see in six years lol

Okay that definitely makes me reconsider -.-

I don't buy this post!

Tits or GTFO!

Guess I'll leave. Nice talking to you OP, I hope your luck changes.

DIVORCE RETARD

Been OP,done that. Slob of an ex ballooned up from 120 to 280 after kiddo. Didn't want to fuk no more,just eat and bitch. Split up,$550 a month c.support going on 12 years now. Marriage is a bullet train to hell guys,don't do it! Can still reel in easy ass from POF and Tinder,just wrap it before ya tap it...word....

>Do not ever get married, and if you do DO NOT have kids!!!!
Y U No loli? This is how you get loli.

When does it go down hill? My daughter will be one soon and me and my wife are still happy together. The first three months after she gave birth were definitely an adjustment but after that things went back to normal. When will the sex stop or when will she become a fat slob and when will I become miserable? Does it really happen to the majority of guys

Being obese tends to throw ones hormones completely out of whack.
Fat=bitchy
If she lost weight then she will behave more acceptably
Also
If you're so miserable maybe you should eat healthily and go to the gym too.
A healthy diet, sleep, and exercise regimen tends to curb stress and depression
Just some advice OP