Trying to listen to some Punk 'cause i like fast music

>Trying to listen to some Punk 'cause i like fast music
>"STOP RACISM!""GO VEGAN!"

90% of punk is trash the other 10% is amazing and is right wing politically like the sex pistols.remember the only good bands are right wing or centre-right

youre confusing sex pistols with right wing because theyre not fags i get your point

You know a track has staying power when it just keeps you at the record, you're just enamored by the high fidelity, the stability of the needle in the groove. LPs, EPs, it makes no difference.

I'm apart of the alt right and it feels punk as fuck. Meat eating, rich straight white males are the most oppressed group. It's [The Current Year!]. Libtards get cucked by my masculinity attained from watching anime

sweet bro, cuck lmao

No they're right wing syd has said to have admired hitler and hatefucked his gf constantly and the lead singer has said positive things about Enoch a very right wing politician in England and let's not forget the music.The only time punk did politics right

dude nu male cuck lmao? dae think sjws are trying to repress my racial infographs from reddit

epic social marxist pwn

Punk has its place, I could see that genre being around for hundreds of years.

>remember the only good bands are right wing or centre-right

I hope this is a fucking joke

Are you going to pretend Public Image Ltd. wasn't entirely a criticism of capitalism?

>"the singer"

fuck off then you don't know what you're talking about if you can't even name John Lydon, typical Sup Forums autist

le meme le epic shitpost le YOU KNOW THIS ONE IS GUNNA GET A REPLY

Kind of.

Right Punk > Left Punk

We're talking about sex pistols here mudface

why are you calling me a redman album

Daily reminder the Sex Pistols were literally a corporate assembled boy band

>so this...is the power...of right wing music

It's not but I can see your cognitive dissonance on an underground water sea shell surfing forum very clearly now

This is the best right wing album of 67 even though there are a lot to choose from

>cognitive dissonance

I too enjoy using buzzwords I learned from Reddit. Le projecting! Le fallacy!

I'm sorry
For something that I didn't do
Lynched somebody
But I don't know who
You blame me for slavery
A hundred years before I was born

Guilty of being white
Guilty of being white
Guilty of being white
Guilty of being white

Oh, I'm sorry
Lynched somebody
But I don't know who
You blame me for slavery

Guilty of being white
Guilty of being white
Guilty of being white
Guilty of being white

I'm a convict (Guilty!)
Of a racist crime (Guilty!)
I've only served (Guilty!)
Nineteen years of my time

I'm sorry
Lynched somebody
But I don't know who
You blame me for slavery

Guilty of being white
Guilty of being white
Guilty of being white
Guilty of being white

yes but syd was barely in the pistols man

anarchy in the uk, anarchy

>buzzwords
No that one would be more a lefty pol meme.listen I know you're quite young now but the truth is the truth and there isn't a damn thing you can do now back to the buzzfeed you go

>TVU, the exact opposite of right wing
>Right wing
Wow, selling drugs and S&M, so right wing

>missing the point

bye rddit

you got me. epic cuckblaster, TIL fellow redpillers are saving the world from the SJWs at Gawker, who want to kill all white men (YOURE A FUCKING WHITE MALE! Aids Skrillex xD) based Sam Hyde

jesus stop embarassing yourself

Ah minor threat another great right wing punk band and no it's not a coincidence that right wingers make the best music

reddit is Sup Forums
frogs are Sup Forums

sounds like you're angry the exact things you say are being thrown back at you

>SO MUCH FOR THE TOLERANT LEFT!

>the best punk and post-punk are right wing

Learn the difference between offense and defense.okay pumpkin

Til Gang of Four are right wing

Fucking checkered

>history is what i feel like

What we've learned from this thread is that the best music is non political

No, I got the point.
The point is FUCK YOU!

rate my snail

Factually wrong
No the the point of the album is
Anti-degenerate while composed of degenerate artists also displays a sense of nihilistic randomness and could be construed as a supplement critique of 1967 culture showing the defects of opiate use while lsd was quite large part of the drug scare in America at the time kind of a warning of what's to come in the years ahead

Kill you are self

Yes

bogpill me on gravity's rainbow

>the best music is non political

meaningless statement. you just like art that doesn't make you think because that's uncomfortable

>this much denial
Do a nosedive on your floor

Euphoric thread

>The only way art can make you think is in terms of politics
Either you're a massive pleb or you bring politics into literally everything. Either way you're retarded.

listen to foreign punk, you'll have the energy without the intelligible lyrics

(also Eastern Europe made better punk and post-punk than anyone else, so try some)

kill me

I was starting to wonder why there are so many tumblrfags on this board but then I'm reminded that Sup Forums is basically catered to unapologetic hipsters

>"le centrist joe rogan weed lol WHO CARES it doesent effect you I am a smart"
Seek cyanide

Most of the greatest musicians in literally every other genre are more left wing/centrist or else apolitical. The only thing good punk being right wing proves is that punk is just a shitty genre
The Clash was left wing and they were the only actually good punk band
>Sex Pistols
One good album lmao

Not a centrist, and that's a complete non sequitur user. You're an idiot.

It's funny because most of there favorite artists hold closeted conservative views but they need to appease idiots to get record sales and most artists who endorse leftists politicians get $10.000 just for a rally concert for 3 songs

Add Wire, Television, the Sex Pistols, and the Ramones to that list

listen to post-punk Pretenders

The clash were right wing

>leftist politicians
>implying there is a left in America

imagine being so illiterate as to think Centre right corporatists like Hillary are leftisr

This is anonymous image board and you care about non sequiturs you're the dumbest person in this thread rn

Fuck off Satan

No, it's definitely still you.

Yup minor threat and the Smiths I've heard morrisay is quite the lil nazi

Not really you are and that's saying something

Whoa. Consider me stumped. Where is it you were planning on taking this conversation?

(this is another non sequitur, by the way)

Most of these responses are either ad hominem or random gibberish user. He's either autistic or baiting. Either way you should stop encouraging him with (you)'s

>denying the world we live in
The only people who are throwing insults are the people who hate the fact there favorite punk bands are in fact right wing

I was referring to the other user, user. But thanks for the (you)

The clash were absolutely right wing

well you should just kys!

Actually you guys might be cool, and I really don't care.

>degenerate
>nihilistic
Boy, you pol kiddies sure have trouble thinking without those buzzwords.

I get the stop racism meme but what the fuck is wrong with eating meat? Don't you fag want the protein?

Almost an actual argument kiddo

Many people become vegans when they have sympathetic yet distasteful towards humans. It's a realization that if you want to care for a human you'd have to also care for an animal as the difference really isn't all too great. Tolstoy wrote something similar.

Ok

I love how angry mu gets when facts are stated.
Also thos confirms this board is comprised of only 45 people (half of them being mods)

just get into black metal or something

Animals feel pain and have emotions, and the meat and dairy industries are fucked up
As well as that it's one of the worst things we're doing to the environment
That's enough reasons for me to understand it (although I'm not vegan)

>brainlets fear the frog

skrewdriver might be up your alley OP

this

Not a right wing band, not a racist song, do some homework faggot

Ramones were not a right wing band, just Johnny

It was not intended to be racist and is not racist in my opinion.

Pretty sure you could find some tumblrinas who'd find it racist though. There are probably some who'd find white males creating aggressive music in general racist.

You're kidding right? Minor Threat was nor right wing at all, I'm guessing this is bait but just in case I hope you realize you're really fucking stupid if you really think Minor Threat was right wing

Yeah many people have thought of it as a racist song, I can see why but it was not at all intended to be racist, Ian Mackaye is probably the least racist dude on the planet

You can listen to him talk about it. He went to a primarily black high school and people frequently picked fights with him because he was white. When he wrote the song, nobody could have imagined that anybody other than the 20 people in his social circle, who all knew exactly what Ian meant, would have ever heard the song. It's kind of bizarre to think about.

They are though so is The Clash the fact that you just threw insults like a 10 yr old brain neutered auty is hilarious though keep going kiddo

The Clash used to refuse to play with punk bands who wore swastikas for the edginess even though tons of punks did that, they were very left wing

Minor Threat was not right wing, give me one example of right wing themes in their lyrics. Guilty of Being White was not a racist song it was about Ian's experience going to a primarily black school and getting beaten up for being white. Also I don't consider The Clash punk or give a fuck about them

>clash
>right wing
have you even heard their music?

What I don't get is this new wave of 4channers who are seemingly so desperate to be a part of something that they fantasize about the political affiliations of musicians and writers and scientists matching up with their own, to the point of going to great lengths to recast works as being racist etc.

>who are seemingly so desperate to be a part of something

There it is right there. That's it, man.

I also don't get it

Punk died the day being wild and saying whatever you want whenever became the norm. The only music that could be Punk by definition currently is conservative music. Currently conservative ideas seem contrarian regardless of how much sense they make. By definition its being conservative is Punk.

Long story short. The majority of punk bands are walking in the footsteps of punk legends. This is the least punk thing punk bands could do, thats why Punk music isn't punk anymore.

Hating nazis does not equate to hating conservatism in facts nazism is barely right wing

Yeah I'd agree with that for the most part. I think punk has changed though and become more personal, bands like GLOSS and HIRS are left wing trans bands with lyrics that talk about their struggle as being trans. Not the same as the og punk movement but definitely not right wing

No, stop posting this stupid shit in every punk thread. Punk was about standing up to the shitty arena rock and deity status rock stars had, and taking back music for the working class. You want to be in a band? Grab a couple buddies and play power chords for a minute or so. Want to go see a show but have work the next day? The headliner goes on at 8. Feel too young to join in? Fuck that, all ages shows.

Political aimlessness isn't something new, I understand the desire of youth to want to direct their energy to something positive and make a big impact on the world, I don't have a solution to their pent up energy but it must suck to be them.

I hope the "Millennial" generation doesn't go to waste, they have so much potential.

are you retarded or what? It's right that Minor Threat isn't a rightwing band, but it doesn't mean that a band for being right wing need to be racist!! Go listen to some Ignite or guttermouth and you'll know what a right wing punk band is.

I'm just tired of artists having shitty opinions unlike back then which only some of them had shite opinions now it's almost all like artists saying fight the system then endorsing a political candidate and then sounding like incoherent hippies when they're saying anything about the world and/or politics