Good morning all

Good morning all.

Regrettably, my girlfriend passed away in a train canoe explosion several years ago.

I recently discovered a trove of old nudes, but I am unsure of whether it would be good to release them. On the one hand, I want to respect her memory, but on the other hand, releasing them would bring joy to many.

So I'm leaving the decision up to fate, and if someone gets 89, I'll go ahead and dump them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tjFPxrDWpUM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

roll

roll

Roll

copypasta

She's a real beauty, I'm so sorry for your loss user

Gay bait is gay

post hte nudes

a trained canoe killed someone i know too, OP. we need to do something about these trained canoes...

Check em

check em

we're gunna do it, keep the mammary alive

whats a train canoe but?

READ THE RUCKING RULES YOU LITTLE DICK HESD!!

If 89 get, don't post them.

Rollolol

So close

Please, I don't want to talk about it. This is an emotional roller coaster for me as it is already.

train canoe? AND beaver!

decent kek

roll

Op don't do it, she wouldn't want you to

Kek

Kekek

WINRAR!!

Winrar

This is not your girlfriend, this is Milana Vayntrub.

if i get dubs post dick instead

oh shit

thats an otter fuck tard

meanwhile the beaver canoe train continues...

Canoe explosion?

so much kek

Wish it had been a better comment

winrar

Sincere apologies, there's been a crucial typo. I meant to say 69. 69 is her favourite number, she actually hated the number 89 so I really wouldn't feel comfortable posting them on that basis. Please respect my, and her, wishes.

op is fag.

Rolllllllll

Op delivering...?

You guys aren't reading me, OP is a liar.

Show some respect, his girlfriends fucking dead. Insensitive tit.

Op fsggottry confirmed

THIS IS Milana Vayntrub!!!!! NOT HIS GIRLFRIEND!

tell us what a canoe train is bitch

You're either OP, or a complete fucking idiot.

Be fair, his girlfriend's died. It wouldn't be right for him to post them if 89 was her least favourite number.

I'm cool with that rule change OP, let's keep rolling.

Kek

Roll

rollin

JK Rolling

No problems OP, reroll for 69

This is fucking op, probably a 13 year old trying to act cool and tough.

youtu.be/tjFPxrDWpUM

WINRAR 2.0

yaaaas
slay

OP is fag if don't deliver now

Top kekek

Roll

ah hem

Op here guys, I just remembered her favorite number was actually quads for 10000.

This is what I've been saying but no one is listening....

AGAIN

WINRRARR!!!

Op is confirmed a fag.

nobody cares faggot

maybe he has nudes of her, but doesnt matter, nudes

this pasta is so old i thought i would never see it again

Newfags always fall for it.

OP here, congrats anons!

Fate obviously wanted me to do this. I've just got to pop to my local church to get the USB with all the pictures on, it's only a short journey, maximum 45-50 minutes each way.

OP is not a fag today :D

So you're gonna make us wait for 2 hours just to say "it was a joke" at the end?

This is not me, this is a troll and a liar. Please everyone ignore this man. I'd appreciate showing a bit of respect to my beloved also.

Ultimate op fsggottry confirms.

>
>This is not me, this is a troll and a liar. Please everyone ignore this man. I'd appreciate showing a bit of respect to my beloved also.
LOL op is a schizophrenic

50 mins + 50 mins isn't 2 hours. Just be patient OP has said he's gone to get the USB.

He never said pic related faggot

yuor girlfriend isnt even dead I bet. I demand to see the body to conferm her lack of life

Op again guys, church is closed till tomorrow, so I'll grab it after worship.

She had a water burial, so that's simply not possible user. Rest assured she is dead. I watched the explosion with my very own eyes.

Implying op ever had a gf

Oh yeah that's completely understandable, I keep nudes of my dead gf on a USB at my church too. God bless

This is not OP, this man is a deceitful liar.

OP here, my canoe doesn't seem to be starting up so I'm gonna have to take the train, at worst itll add an extra 20 minutes into the journey. I'm leaving any minute, keep the thread alive!

I'm sensing a sarcastic tone in your post. I obviously isn't do it on purpose. I accidentally left my desktop computer there last Sunday and the USB was in the drive.

This is a slanderous attempt to soil my image. That isn't the real op, and to prove it, enjoy this nude.

this man never originated a post in his life.
I am the only true OP, the nudes are in a burner phone I forgot the access code for, I'm trying friends.
Stay with me now

Still more real than op's gf

He never said pic related was gf

Just because she's dead doesn't mean she wasn't real. Show some respect you insensitive scum bag.

Rip

What's a burger phone?

for fucks sake, way to act tough with your degreee of anonymity, a woman who was loved is dead. Fuckign trolls are ruining this once great messageboard

Just came to say op is more boring than

This.

I'm all up for a laugh and a joke like the best of them, but a girl is dead in obviously tragic circumstances and these people commenting are really inappropriate.

Than what?

What if op is silently dying on the inside and doesn't have the balls to post such sensitive photos?

Op we stand with you

He's gone to get the USB from his church and coming back shortly. Fuck the doubters!

fake. also that bulge.

She didn't have pockets with that costume, so that's where she used to store her packed lunch. OP cleared this up yesterday.

Rip harambe