Celeb thread again

celeb thread again

(Remember, if you mock or insult any female posted unironically in this thread it makes you gay. Especially if you call them traps.)

With every thrust getting a little easier while applying just as much pain!

Ari boys get in here!

>Especially if you call them traps
Agreed

>qualifier: unironically

M-My m-mistress Victoria Justice i-is a-a very b-beautiful w-woman and I-I'm v-very l-lucky t-to have h-her...

Gorgeous breasts. And those birthmarks above them drive me nutty.

I-I don't know i-if I-I'm qualified t-to be an Ari b-boy g-good s-sir...

feet goddess has arrived

P-Put I-I'll p-post a-a pic o-or t-two s-so she -d-doesn't stomp o-on m-my wrist and m-make m-me l-lick the d-dust and d-dirt o-off the b-bottom of her shoe...

There are so many things I would do to her.

If you stroke to Ari, you're an Ari boy.

I-I f-feel s-sorry she h-had t-to f-fall i-in l-love w-with a monster...

Fuck, please tell me?

Kek

Guilty of that. But I'm a Selanaboi.

she should be barefoot so those soles are preserved for future generations

oh I bet you are
why don't you tell us all about it

You wouldn't like it.

selenabois represent

My cock is so fucking hard just thinking about that tiny little ass hovering over my face and her butthole slowly opening to push a thick turd into my mouth. Then her riding and wiggling around on my cock while I hold the shit in my mouth and her slowly drooling out of her mouth onto the shit in my mouth.

M-my w-weenie i-is t-too sm-small t-to grab w-without tweezers g-good sir s-so I-I'll j-just l-look at h-her ominously...

whatever happened to just jacking off to something and thinking about it rather than typing it all out and sharing it with people

Trust me I'm a Sel boy too, but right now is Ari time. Enjoying both sets.
hot.

I'm fucking throbbing. Please!

Not everyone on these threads does it. Just let them get off. Life is miserable as it is.

hnnnng fuck i love taylor so much, its great to see the Queen every day in here

hell yeah idle hands. loved her in that and that shitty Dark Angel show

After r-rim r-riding every back al-alley drunken Hobo f-for a-a piece o-of bread o-or three d-dollars g-good sir; anything y-y-you do to her would b-be a great improvement...

what a let down that she stopped making movies and got fat and never showed the fucking goods while they were actually good.

Fine I'll tell you. I'd marry her and have consensual sex with her in the missionary position for the sole purpose of creation. Is that the answer you were hoping for?

>do you like that?

This guy gets it.

>procreation

Her feet are so gorgeous

bop your nose

no joke I would marry Selena and don't like being rude or disgusting about her

They truly are user , it amaze me every time seriously

hannnn

Wonder if she knows and shows them off on purpose

Me too.

I-I know I-I'm n-not w-worthy o-of h-her f-for m-many w-were her suitors and troubadours o-of great appraise, the m-men o-of the world called shiny v-vestig'd busy in w-work and thought a sight...

so close to a nipslip

Epic taste muh nigga

I'm not sure about Selena , but i know She's aware of it and Her rank on wikifeet and stuff , Its not like Bella who clearly know and tease on purpose 100% sure , but hey ..Selena is always wearing heels where we can see Her perfect feet in it
>drive me crazy when she wears those kind of stilletos

hey its me from chatstep :P